Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

Side note: NO ONE should be picking up free agents unless they were on your team before the draft and they were dropped. If you don't know who was dropped then you're out of luck. If you brought a person into the league it's your responsibility to inform them of the rules.

And Darth, I like both of your ideas (making games longer and restarting) but I think we should finish the current season first, as it appears some people (Harris) lol absolutely love their teams to death

The day this league restarts is the day I quit Madden 11. There's not a chance in hell we're going to wipe 4 seasons of this league to start a new one, especially since we just started a new league 2 months ago.

[quote name='TGIF']And Darth, I like both of your ideas (making games longer and restarting) but I think we should finish the current season first, as it appears some people (Harris) lol absolutely love their teams to death[/QUOTE]

Hey when would you like to play I responded to your post earlier Im not sure if you missed my response , I also Pmed and sent you a xbox live response

I may need a bengals sub in like 15-30 mins

edit: nvm, Tanabeo got back to me on xbl. (Don't know why xbox.com doesn't work on iphone anymore). I'm sure we'll be playing shortly.

Jeez, I was just throwing it out there. I don't know how much more Madden 11 everyone else has in the them but, this might be my last season and I had no clue people were so attached to their teams.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Jeez, I was just throwing it out there. I don't know how much more Madden 11 everyone else has in the them but, this might be my last season and I had no clue people were so attached to their teams.[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone took umbrage with the idea. I think a lot of what's keeping people interested is that they've built up and invested in their teams, especially now that they have 3 draft classes worth in them.

Besides, as ubernes correctly pointed out, we already started a 2nd league to mix things up, and I can say for sure we've had issue enough maintaining interest in that one.

As long as this league is still going strong, I'll be in it, I personally hope we keep it going all the way up through the release of Madden 12.

Mardi Gras is fun. I got lots of beads thrown at me and didn't even have to show my boobs. PEOPLE WERE DOING THE DOUGIE IN THE STREETS AND CHANTING WHO DAT.

[quote name='TGIF']49ers,
How does 8 EST sound?[/QUOTE]

This is the last game of the week btw!

GG Tanabeo. The rain slowed us both down a bit, but a big play by Greene opened it up for me a bit. LaVain, in his first game as Jet, forced a fumble. A fumble Cromartie actually recovered (according to the stats and announcers in the game), but the Bengals were awarded the ball. MADDDENNNNNN! :bomb:

Since it looks like we're advancing tonight.. I'll be around this evening and can play both of my games: Chargers v. Broncos and Bills v Titans.

[quote name='ubernes']This is the last game of the week btw!

GG Tanabeo. The rain slowed us both down a bit, but a big play by Greene opened it up for me a bit. LaVain, in his first game as Jet, forced a fumble. A fumble Cromartie actually recovered (according to the stats and announcers in the game), but the Bengals were awarded the ball. MADDDENNNNNN! :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yea you should have had it i was like WTF when my offence play book poped up

[quote name='Matt Young']Mardi Gras is fun. I got lots of beads thrown at me and didn't even have to show my boobs. PEOPLE WERE DOING THE DOUGIE IN THE STREETS AND CHANTING WHO DAT.[/QUOTE]

Since I re-read this post and realized people may have gotten the wrong idea: No, I didn't take up drinking, and yes, I am willing to show my tits.

Cardinals vs 49ers game is done!
Cardinals win 40 to 28

Tony Romo- 24 of 30, 415 yds 5 TDs
Beanie Wells also had 80 yds on 9 carries and 2 total Tds
Eric Berry and Taylor Mays led the way for the 49ers on D

[quote name='Matt Young']Since I re-read this post and realized people may have gotten the wrong idea: No, I didn't take up drinking, and yes, I am willing to show my tits.[/QUOTE]
Shoulda said Seahawks every time they said WHO DAT.

Chargers Trading Block

Looking for: A nickel corner (someone in the 80 range or so), possibly a RG, a good RE or ROLB, a good backup QB (someone in the mid 80s preferably).

Available: I'll listen to offers on anyone except Rivers, Jonathan Joseph, and it would take a lot to move Ryan Mathews.

[quote name='TGIF']Sprice, I know but I need one more to be competitive because of some of the stacked teams out there[/QUOTE]

You might not realize it, but you just beat one of the best players in the league. You'll be fine.

I feel u but good luck..... these guys are wolves wen it comes to corners.... I had to try growing mine from the first draft... but I only need one shut down corner for the broncos

Darth, i have to say u play like a lil girl. I'm not gonna sit here and bitch about it cuz i played horribly and deserved to lose but the way u finished that game was a bitch move.

Before I even have time to come on and say what a great game you're already on minimizing your opponents win (like you do EVERY time).

Yeah, I ran Gronkowski out of bounds because you were going out of your way to avert your guys from making a tackle. Grow up.

Now instead of posting, Great game deuce and talk about what great plays you had and how lucky I got with a couple of Gronkowski's big receptions, I'm going to do a nice long write up. Thanks.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Yeah, I ran Gronkowski out of bounds because you were going out of your way to avert your guys from making a tackle. Grow up. [/QUOTE]

i pulled guys away to save time. u were gonna score so i'd rather u score and i not have to burn all 3 time outs and get the ball back with time to work. I have that much faith in my offense.

i had no issue with anything other than the fact that u ran out of bounds after that bullshit catch, AND on the first play after that, u took a hand off and ran back three yards to avoid scoring. Had i continued to chase him down and he broke those attempted tackles, you still would've ran out of bounds playing bitch ball. Its not a point of growing up... i was under the impression that this is a SIM league... with a game tied 17-17 and your guy about to walk into the endzone, i dont know of one coach that would tell his guy to run out of bounds. Before u start down a road u dont wanna go, keep this in mind, i've lost games before. Yes, i complain about aspects of those games but i also give credit when credit is due. I said i played horribly and deserved to lose. When Doom beat me, i gave him his credit. Ramesu has beaten me 3 of the 4 times i played him... i gave him his credit. Ubernes beat me the only time i've played him and i did no complaining... only commented on how Shonn Greene killed me.

There are some players in this league that are head and shoulders above the rest. You arent one of them. I would've had no issue with losing if u had scored the TD and stopped me when i got the ball. Instead, u wanna be a $$$, i'll call u out. Deal with it whore. Do the write up, i get a kick out of reading them. Outside of the way u played the final 2 minutes of the game, GG

SN... had it not been for the 5 dropped INTs by my normally reliable secondary, u would've never been in the game. Luck trumps skill every now and then so count ur blessings and shut the fuck up

[quote name='bvharris']I've known some little girls who were pretty sick at Madden.[/QUOTE]

lmao... now that i think about it, i taught my GF how to play on 10 and she actually decent. Maybe i'll have to edit that other post later on

How can you even bring up the fact this is a sim league and griping I ran backward after you go into a nickle formation at the goal line and run your LB back? How can you bring up me running Gronkowski out of bounds when you intentionally ran your CB and SS the opposite way because I was in FG range at that point? (something that would NEVER have been done in the NFL).
I really hope you have something else to post after this because this is amusing. I can go on and on about how ridiculous your complaint with the crap you pulled.

I also find it absolutely HILARIOUS how you bring up skill into this one sided spat. You are better then me at madden, du' uh. I never touched Madden until last year when ubernes got me into it for something fun to do on my off time while I was stuck in Louisiana. I'm curious if we could get a full by-tier power point slide that shows exactly where everyone in the league is at? I'm sure everyone would appreciate you telling all of us just where are places are.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']How can you even bring up the fact this is a sim league and griping I ran backward after you go into a nickle formation at the goal line and run your LB back? [/QUOTE]

i had a nice long response typed out and somehow went back in the browser so i'm gonna just say this and i'm gone to bed:

i was in 4-6. there are plays in real football when you give up on plays... you know you're beat and you stop pursuing the ball, even if u can catch the ball carrier. I mentioned skill level to address the claim that I ALWAYS diminish someone else's win over me. I dont always gripe about a game. I lose games straight out. I lost this one by throwing 3 ridiculous INTs. I bitch when me losing is a result of some dumb shit that wouldnt happen in real football, since this is supposed to be a sim league. I'm done with this douchebaggery for the night. Go cornhole yourself in a corner.

P.S. I pulled the LB back because he was in a QB spy and the cpu moved him up to the line when i showed blitz

I need a center....... u have an 83 ovr and a 79 ovr who do u start and wats there pricing...... I won't over pay at worst ill move my left tackle to center.... but I think the 79 ovr interests me more cus he's older and will buy time till I can invest into a rookie.... wats his potential?

I've noticed a lot more of this lately, and yeah this isn't my league but I know uber will agree: Posting trading blocks in the thread is great, but once you're talking specifics on trades with someone, you should take it to PMs so the thread doesn't start resembling the floor of the NYSE.

Sorry ill xbox live him....... I thought the thread was just for anything and for everyone to see and discuss.... private messages seem like ur keeping it a secret

bread's done
Back