Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

[quote name='bvharris']I know he mentioned in the other thread that he was out of town for the weekend, not sure if he's back yet or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know, but he did PM me back.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']I'm very much back! :)[/QUOTE]

I may be a bit late to our game. They were doing work in my apartment today so I'm not sure yet what state my setup is in, I might need to move stuff back around, etc. Will let you know if I'm going to be late.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']With the first Patriots/Jets coming up next week, I figured I'd pay homage to the NE/NY rivalry with this clip.
Let us take this time to reflect all things Brady. Amen.

"CAN'T WAIT!!"[/QUOTE]

My favorite Brady highlight is probably the last one. You know, walking off the field after being defeated by the Jets. I hope it's in here. :cool:

And if it's not, I'll be sure to recreate it for you next week!!!

[quote name='ubernes']Steelers and Bills are now open.

We'll need a Bills sub if Tanabeo shows up and is looking to play his game.[/QUOTE]

rightnow quit ?

[quote name='iTs jonboi817']rightnow quit ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. All his leagues I guess.

Darth can sub for Kay if he wants. Set it up and I can temp boot.

[quote name='ubernes']Yeah. All his leagues I guess.

Darth can sub for Kay if he wants. Set it up and I can temp boot.[/QUOTE]

yea he talked about quiting e-athlete after the season but wasn't sure if he was serious lol

i can only play my game by about noon today if no one can sub do you want me to just play the cpu (I didnt know the guy quit so i was waiting for him)

[quote name='theredworm']not that quick I guess[/QUOTE]

:cry: I guess just sim it as i will not be back home till 11cst

I can satisfy that itch (no homo), I think it's me and you next week redygo. I'm definitely down to play after we advance. Time for you to step up and claim the NFC South!

[quote name='kayholiday']i didnt get a text from you,you got the right number?im ready[/QUOTE]
Yeah I sent it to that number. Oh well, I'm about to get on now

Sprice, i'll be around after we advance but if u cant be on and ready 30 mins after advancing, the game will have to wait til tomorrow

[quote name='ubernes']Anyone know if studson plans on playing his game? If not we can advance now[/QUOTE]

looks like the both on right now - studs in a game in 4th Q right so maybe after his game they gonna play

[quote name='ubernes']he better hurry, because my neighbor just gave me my copy of Dragon Age II and shit is about to get REALLLLLL.[/QUOTE]

:bomb::bomb:

Amazon epically failed at knowing what RELEASE DATE DELIVERY means for mine. The bright side is they usually give you a $10 credit when they screw that up.

UPS is the worst so if I'm not home during the day it gets either lost or I get 100 notices until I finally get it on a Saturday, but today I got lucky. I had 5 minutes of freaking out as I got home and it was no where to be found.

Studson looks like he's playing now. Unless he's in like 50 online franchises. I'll advance us shortly after he's done. Though no promises! I'm already blowing off laundry for DAII, I'll blow off this league too!!! (jk) (I think)

[quote name='ubernes']Studson looks like he's playing now. Unless he's in like 50 online franchises. I'll advance us shortly after he's done. Though no promises! I'm already blowing off laundry for DAII, I'll blow off this league too!!! (jk) (I think)[/QUOTE]

wonder wat else u will blow for DAII ?!

[quote name='bvharris']:bomb::bomb:

Amazon epically failed at knowing what RELEASE DATE DELIVERY means for mine. The bright side is they usually give you a $10 credit when they screw that up.[/QUOTE]
Is it Amazon or is it UPS? UPS blows balls.

XFN site advanced as well.

Interesting power rankings. Might be the first time I'm the 3rd AFC East team in the power rankings, although it is still early. Sounds like one of Darth's friends is taking over the Bills so hopefully he can keep up the competitiveness of the division going.

[quote name='ubernes']XFN site advanced as well.

Interesting power rankings. Might be the first time I'm the 3rd AFC East team in the power rankings, although it is still early. Sounds like one of Darth's friends is taking over the Bills so hopefully he can keep up the competitiveness of the division going.[/QUOTE]

Good sir, that's a low blow! :p

edit: holy crap i moved 13 spots in the power rankings, lol.

This quitting shit has to stop. I already told Darth that it was weak as hell. It was 24-0 going into the half with about a minute left. YES, a lot of shit was going my way. He hurdled after a big play on a drive that was finally going his way and he fumbled it on the hit. YES, Keller bobbled and caught the ball in the rain while his receivers were slipping everywhere. But I didn't start this league to play a half vs a human, and then restart my entire game vs the CPU. Not what this league is for.

Not only that it's 24-0! That's not 50-0. He's getting the ball at half. He still had a minute to drive which in Madden time is 3 minutes. I don't even want to play the CPU. I'll take a damn sim loss, I don't care.

I know I did this once here vs mog, but we had some serious DC issues leading up to it and I told him I had to be out of there at 7 and that's exactly when I left. I don't know, I'm a little annoyed right now.

edit: and as lame as it is, if it was the late 3rd or 4th and it was a blowout (this is the case for any games played vs me), I really don't care if you want to concede and 'rage quit' where I have the ability to count the game. I don't need to play the full 4 quarters, I really don't. But what I don't want to ever, ever do again is play a half and then have to play it again because someone didn't like how it was going. in short: do not waste my time.

and finally IF YOU QUIT YOUR GAME ON PURPOSE AND THERE IS NOT THE ABILITY TO COUNT THE GAME FROM HERE ON OUT YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE BANNED FROM THE LEAGUE. THE BAN HAMMER IS COMING DOWN. AND IT'S COMING DOWN HARD. fucking THOR STYLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so for some reason and thought I was against some CPU controlled team again and was gonna be content to let it be simmed. But apparently I was against the Saints and he tried to message me on a live about an a hour and I wasn't around and noticed the message just now. But looking at the stats site it seems he played the game somehow and lost...which makes me feel bad because if he actually had played me he probably would have won.

In any case I'm kind of a lazy dude but I will always try to get my games in against other users in this league for sure but you got to hit me up with some pms or live messages ahead of time so a date can be scheduled.

Last edited by a moderator:
@killthemall4444-Don't feel too bad about it, but do make sure to communicate early to get your game out of the way.

Raiders are clicking as they hit this bye week. Finally found some kind of identity again on offense after struggling the past two seasons. Two plays away from being 4-0 and the highest rated offense in the league through 4 games.

Now if I could just learn some defense...

[quote name='siradam134']so.....bioware fail....(i opted to buy this on pc instead of xbox 360)

this is something you guys willl appreciate........fucking dragon age 2 fail....this problem is happening on ALL 64 bit win 7 and vista machines. http://img694.imageshack.us/f/da2error.jpg[/QUOTE]

Do you have UAC enabled? Sounds like a UAC-type problem if it's actually a permission issue. Although it sounds like you've already looked into it and it might just be effed up.

Uber, I fully agree on the quitting thing. That yellow part would go in my sig if I didn't have a bunch of flags and shit in there already. ;)

As for my game... after throwing for 9 TDs and 1 INT with Rodgers in the first 3 games combined (and 2 perfect QB ratings), I went 9 for 22 with 2 TDs and 3 INTs against Pacer. The rain seemed to kill my passing game and didn't faze his offense one bit, while his defense was rock solid and able to stop me from converting on 3rd down most of the time. That was a tough game, but at least I only allowed 2 touchdowns. That was the one bright spot for Green Bay really in a game that Philly controlled.

Philadelphia Eagles 26, Green Bay Packers 14

I should also stress: not only will quitting get you banned from the league this season, but for every Madden season, for every Madden league, for every Madden game I have any minor role in until I die. And hopefully the day I'm writing up my will this comes back to the front of my mind and I'll ask my children as my last dying wish to do the same for the Madden leagues they will inevitably run. So when you're thinking about quitting, don't just suck it up for you. Do it for your children, because they will be banned as well.

/RANT OVER

(yes, I'm still annoyed)

Can't wait to quit against you in Week 9!! Even if I'm winning...

By the way, I'm gonna be out of town from March 11th (Friday) through March 14th (Monday), I get back Monday night at a reasonable time...like 9 p.m. EST or something. So I'll hopefully only miss one game...my next one against the Cardinals. I'll leave the league on Friday so he can play CPU. And BV will get commissioner in the other league...k see ya lata brozos.

bread's done
Back