Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gbpackers94']I also have a question about free agents. I use the Packers D, so I always have 2 MLBs on the field. I only have two on my roster and Akeem Dent (MLB2) is out for 3 weeks with broken ribs. Do I have to make do starting a back up L or R OLB in his place or can I sign someone?[/QUOTE]

I only have one active ROLB and I'm just rolling with that. You should be fine with the backup LOLBs and ROLBs

If that's the case I can sign a 70 rated ROLB as well? Hali has been down for weeks. I didn't think it applied to linebackers since there's usually quite a few.

49ers and Seahawks is scheduled to happen tomorrow at 6:30est.

In regards to FAs, I noticed a lot of people haven't picked up the players the traded for, the one I noticed was Doolittle and all players involved in that trade. Be careful who you pick up.

[quote name='Doomtime']If that's the case I can sign a 70 rated ROLB as well? Hali has been down for weeks. I didn't think it applied to linebackers since there's usually quite a few.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can.

[quote name='staticz']
In regards to FAs, I noticed a lot of people haven't picked up the players the traded for, the one I noticed was Doolittle and all players involved in that trade. Be careful who you pick up.[/QUOTE]

Ubernes, can you sort this out before we start the FA period? I don't want there to be any confusion. Or promote me and I'll do it.

Raiders is your friend right Doom?? Can you ask that fool when he wants to play!! I gotta work tonight...I can play anytime in the next 3 hours (we'd have to START the game by 9:45 p.m. EST), or tomorrow anytime after like 3 p.m. EST. Anytime Thursday too before 9 p.m. EST.

Damn nightmare of a game for the Chiefs. Chiefs over Broncos 38-20.

7 dropped picks. Something about Tebow's lack of a spiral that makes my guys just drop the ball. Definitely not like them.

On top of that the leader of my defense, Derrick Johnson, breaks his stupid collarbone. Out for 5 weeks. Am I good to pick up a scrub MLB then? Now I only have Demorrio Williams as my only MLB on the roster.

Jamaal Charles also went down for a series, had to hold my breath there as well.

He was back in form though, finally.

Jamaal Charles 18 Att 307 Yds 4 TD

gg Aftershock. Put a little work into that run d and you could do some damage in the AFC. You had some nice plays.

yeah the d for the broncos is questionable, im pretty sure their awareness is not that hugh. Charles is stupid fast, i think the best plays i called against the run was dime package. I needed all my fast guys out there. haha gg doom.

[quote name='Aft3rSh0ck24']yeah the d for the broncos is questionable, im pretty sure their awareness is not that hugh. Charles is stupid fast, i think the best plays i called against the run was dime package. I needed all my fast guys out there. haha gg doom.[/QUOTE]

Well whatever works! Haha. Good luck the rest of season. Definitely stick with that gameplan.

Well I've decided to unveil the new offense tomorrow. I figure no better person than the guy who blew me out to get the first crack...some defensive changes are happening to. I'm hoping to get a bit more out of my dline.

[quote name='Doomtime']Holy shit. How do we do this?[/QUOTE]

I don't know...no admin rights here. My secondary role at work is web development, I'd be willing to spearhead the maintenance on this. It could be bad ass!

Give this guy admin rights ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm an admin but I'm not sure how to give you the rights. I think you need to sign up for the site and register with our league

[quote name='Doomtime']Give this guy admin rights ^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm an admin but I'm not sure how to give you the rights. I think you need to sign up for the site and register with our league[/QUOTE]

I'll do that in a few, then I will PM you.

Anyone could do that to our site just have to be good with CSS code if anyone wants to give it a shot I could give you admin

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, you can definitely do that stuff. And staticz, if you want to have a go, please do.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'm signed up and I think Doom is working on giving me admin. maybe this will ease the pain of not getting Skyrim...

[quote name='staticz']Cool, I'm signed up and I think Doom is working on giving me admin. maybe this will ease the pain of not getting Skyrim...[/QUOTE]

Done. Just promise not to not make any changes you can't undo. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Patriots lose, of course. Opening up the back door in the division in a game I probably would have won by 20 (no offense Pacer). fucking Madden.

You bet your ass I'm playing the CPU Bills now. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I like you, but this is :oops:.

[quote name='bvharris']Shrug. I'm not denying I would have vastly preferred to win.[/QUOTE]

Anyone would, but that's life. I could have played the Redskins as CPU and been in much better playoff position but I let the Falcons sub and got my arse kicked. Perhaps Madden felt bad for me.

[quote name='bvharris']Done. Just promise not to not make any changes you can't undo. ;)[/QUOTE]

No worries guys. I'm going to start messing with it sometime tonight so if things look a bit different don't be alarmed. Constructive criticism is always welcome :D

Panthers keep their playoff hopes alive with a 34-31 heartstopper over the Jaguars... Cam Newton had arguably one of the best games of his career with a 125.8 rating, 18/32 for 386 yards, 4 TDs and 1 INT. As usual, his favorite targets were AJ Green (10 catches including the game winning score, 168 yards, 2 TDs) and Greg Olsen (4 for 98). There was a Jeremy Shockey sighting as he caught 2 passes for 45 critical yards and a TD. David Gettis also had a TD on a 64 yard strike from Newton. The Jaguars' Jacquizz Rodgers carved up the Panthers D to the tune of 200 yards on 11 carries, with 2 TDs. GG DVO

with that win, the Panthers move to 6-5. This is the first time the team has been over .500 this season. The remaining schedule, not including week 13 vs. the 1-9 Vikings, has the Panthers at home facing the Lions (8-2), Titans (9-1), and Falcons (7-3), and in New Orleans to take on the Saints (8-2). With some luck and some help, a 10-6 or 11-5 season (and a playoff berth) could be on the horizon.

panthers 34- jags 31
jags defense lets up late in the game to let the panthers get a touchdown to take the lead and clinch the game
epic plays all around this game
from kick returns for a touchdown late in the game by the jag's mike thomas to take the lead with a 1:31 left
turnovers for both teams and the wrong time.
QB Cam Newton was 18 for 32 with 386 yards and 4 TDs
Panthers running game was held to only 50 yards on 16 attempts
QB Matt Schaub was 6 for 9 with a 104 yards with 1 TD and one late INT that lost the game for the Jags :( cant believe it fuck you 3rd down
the Jags rushing game was to perfection
RB Jacquizz Rodgers 11 attempts 200 yards 2 TDs one TD for 77 yars the other 88 yards
jags defense had 1 pick 2 FF with one recovery

well GG as always deuce but like all the others it was a close intense battle between us but u always end up on top one of these days i will get u.

[quote name='DVO21']well GG as always deuce but like all the others it was a close intense battle between us but u always end up on top one of these days i will get u.[/QUOTE]

hopefully not any time soon lol

[quote name='staticz']No worries guys. I'm going to start messing with it sometime tonight so if things look a bit different don't be alarmed. Constructive criticism is always welcome :D[/QUOTE]

I'm more excited about this than I should be :lol:

Looks like things may be looking up in Jacksonville. Raiders dropped a heartbreaker as well so I have officially clinched the division.

:whee:

[quote name='Doomtime']Looks like things may be looking up in Jacksonville. Raiders dropped a heartbreaker as well so I have officially clinched the division.

:whee:[/QUOTE]

i can only hope for next year to be a different story. as for this season im testing new games plans and starting to find little bits of success. that could make the jags a much greater threat than they once were towards the beggining of this season. ready to have gabbert back and start using both schaub and gabbert to see who will be staying in J-Ville next year and claim the number one spot

so possible guys on the market for next year
QB matt Schuab
QB Blaine Gabbert
WR Mike Williams- traded for him but find myself never using him
if anyone finds any interest in these players at all PM looking for 1st round picks or FS SS CB's cant make any moves until the superbowl has passed

[quote name='bvharris']You can both sign an injury fill-in without needing to drop anyone. Just make sure they're lower rated than the lowest guy at that position on your team - Greg Jones for the Giants and Dent for the Falcons. Also post in the thread who you added along with their overall, thanks. gb, you'll need to drop your guy when Dent comes back.[/QUOTE]

Giants sign MLB Darry Beckwith (71) for injury depth.

[quote name='Doomtime']Wtf???? Jason Witten 25 Rec 374 yds in 1 game? WTF?

48 Rec over 800 yds in the last 2 games against Pacer. Call a cover 2 or cover 4[/QUOTE]

Or double him.

[quote name='Doomtime']Wtf???? Jason Witten 25 Rec 374 yds in 1 game? WTF?

48 Rec over 800 yds in the last 2 games against Pacer. Call a cover 2 or cover 4[/QUOTE]

Yeah that shit is crazy. He usually runs a slant out with a streaking WR. Kills Zone coverage unless you hot route a purple zone and cheat to whatever side.

On another note - editing XFN is pretty simple. I haven't hopped into Photoshop for awhile, so forgive my rough designs. I'm still kicking around color scheme ideas. A lot of what you see in the other leagues are user created images. I'll need to work up a few templates to make switching players, teams, etc. out a bit simpler. After a week or so of doing that we should have a pretty slick looking site.

[quote name='staticz']Yeah that shit is crazy. He usually runs a slant out with a streaking WR. Kills Zone coverage unless you hot route a purple zone and cheat to whatever side.

On another note - editing XFN is pretty simple. I haven't hopped into Photoshop for awhile, so forgive my rough designs. I'm still kicking around color scheme ideas. A lot of what you see in the other leagues are user created images. I'll need to work up a few templates to make switching players, teams, etc. out a bit simpler. After a week or so of doing that we should have a pretty slick looking site.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back