Madden 12 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-Week 3 live. Deadline Monday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just responded to your PM. Thanks.

I got the Kinect DisneyLand Adventures game last night and I was thinking that, conceivably, the person who wins Super Bowl MVP could go to DisneyLand right on their Xbox. ;)

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Colts take Igor Olshansky RE 77 OVR[/QUOTE]

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I was conceding that out route to cook whenever I was in man coverage but that one where he lined up outside and my safety barely missed breaking up the pass is the one I'm most upset about and the one where Locker was practically done on the sideline before finding Cook.

The failed onside kick really hurt after it bounced off your guy and we still didn't get it. Great Game both ways, one less 3 and out or one more 3rd down stop and the game may have ended in my favor.

I hope the next time means everything, you do a great job at not making mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Yea that was a lucky play, I took a chance by thrwing it I really shouldn't have. I hope the game means less for me at least, unless doom loses I'm focused on trying to lock up the 2 seed. I'm sure it will mean something for you. I just can't lose anyone to injuries, I already lost my best player on defense for the year.

Sent.

And on that note, I'm out of here for the evening. BV is now commish. I've pmed both OG and Ballhawk. If we don't hear from them in the next couple hours then we'll move along with a sim.

All teams can now add a FA if they haven't already.

Group 1:
1. Vikings
2. Bengals - Weslye Saunders(TE)
3. Bills
4. Bucs - Riley Cooper (WR)
5. Broncos
6. Jaguars
7. Browns - Lawrence Wilson (LOLB)
8. Cowboys - R. Sherman (CB)

Group 2:
9. Colts - Igor Olshansky (RE)
10. Jets - Dontay Moch (LOLB)
11. Chargers - Maurice Legget (CB)
12. Cardinals - Deandre Brown (WR)
13. Dolphins - Lendale White (HB)
14. Bears - Justin King (CB)
15. Redskins
16. Panthers

Group 3:
17. Eagles
18. Patriots - Stanley Daniels (LG)
19. Rams - S. Cooper (LOLB)
20. Raiders
21. Packers
22. Steelers
23. Falcons - Brandon Chillar (MLB)
24. 49ers

Group 4:
25. Seahawks
26. Giants
27. Saints
28. Lions
29. Texans
30. Ravens - Malcolm Williams (CB)
31. Titans
32. Chiefs

Please review the rules I posted again if anything is unclear. As a reminder:

Please post your FA selection in this format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

Seahawks sign - Will Hill FS
Seahawks drop - Josh Portis QB.

I dropped Smith as soon as I added him. I didn't know he couldn't be in the wildcat formation. If it is a problem I'll re-add him and drop Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure u can put ur qb in the wildcat using packages (right stick while choosing play)

Not that I care jus sayin if u want smith

Power Rankings:

1. Chiefs
2. Titans
3. Ravens
4. Gianits
5. Texans
6. Saints
7. Lions
8. 49ers
9. Falcons
10. Seahawks
Offensive POW - Week 12 Matt Forte (CHI)
28436.png

Rushing: 56 yards, 0 tds
Receiving: 341 yards, 6 tds

Defensive POW - Week 12 Lamarr Houston (OAK)
9864.png

Tackles: 6
Sacks: 5.0

wk12teams.jpg

[quote name='BigAT']Also, what is the deal with the Redskins?[/QUOTE]

Not quite sure, but I have subbed for him in the last two games. We need a permanent replacement, in my opinion.

I just PMed the Cardinals about my game this week. I can play early Saturday and then not until Monday.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Not quite sure, but I have subbed for him in the last two games. We need a permanent replacement, in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think it's safe to conclude that Man2008 is out at this point.

Is anyone available to sub against BigAT?

i might be able to sub for both games possibily if allowed just got see if i can play my game right now or not

[quote name='DVO21']i might be able to sub for both games possibily if allowed just got see if i can play my game right now or not[/QUOTE]

the broncos are ur friens right? how should i reach him

with pm or xbl or i could just call him right now if u want bro and tell him wut u need to say
i know hes been busy with the holidays and hasnt been on much

[quote name='BSETI50']Pacer....lv is at my house....what time is good for u eagles vs cardinals????[/QUOTE]

I sent him a PM. Can he play tomorrow morning?

[quote name='gbpackers94']Falcons/texans ran in to serious lag problems. We are trying again but if that doesn't work we are going to play at 3pm tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

come on Houston...help out Carolina's playoff chances :)

I solved the league's Jason Witten dilemma: Break his jaw. The league's leading receiver has been lost for the season four weeks (so he'll get one more game) after he got jacked up by about three Patriots defenders. Definitely sucks for the Cowboys, no offense in the league has relied more on one guy.

Patriots over the Cowboys 21-14 in a great game. Full writeup to follow shortly.

Patriots 21 - Cowboys 14

This looked early like it could be headed for a Patriots blowout, with the Cowboys going 3-and-out on their first two drives and the Patriots hammering the ball. But the Dallas D tightening in the red zone kept the Patriots out of the endzone, and forced them to settle for two short field goals to close the half 6-0. After Brady threw an ill-advised pick to open the second half, the Cowboys took the lead 7-6, before the Patriots responded with a BJGE touchdown and 2-point conversion to Hernandez to go back up 14-7. The Cowboys tied it after a long drive, before Cobie Ross ripped off a long run to give the Pats the 21-14 margin. Romo tried to drive at the end and was moving the ball, but a pick by Ras-I Dowling sealed the game.

Brady was pretty pedestrian, going 8 of 13 for 101 yards, 0 TDs and 1 INT (plus a 2-point conversion). He threw mostly to his TEs, with White being mostly blanketed all day. Not my best passing day by any stretch. On the bright side, this was the first game all season in which Brady threw a pick that I went on to win.

Tony Romo was better, going 15-23 for 158 yards, 2 TDs and 1 INT. He actually passed the ball much better spreading it around once safety blanket Witten was knocked out.

Cobie Ross got back on track, carrying 20 times for 190 yards and a TD. Green-Ellis added 5 carries for 25 yards and a TD.

Felix Jones was effective on the ground in limited carries, hauling it 7 times for 45 yards.

Rob Gronkowski was the leading receiver for the Pats, with 3 catches for 41 yards.

Jones and DeMarcus Miles had the TDs for the Cowbows.

--
gg man! Losing Witten definitely sucked, but as I mentioned in my text, I think you actually moved the ball a lot better without him. He would double or even triple covered on pretty much every play (which I'm sure plenty of people do to you), once you didn't have him and spread the passes around more, it was much tougher to defend.

I'm very glad I got my running game back on track, though the Red Zone struggles were a bit disconcerting. Still, 25 carries and only 13 pass attempts is the recipe I want, so from a gameplan perspective I'm fairly happy with the results.

[quote name='Deuce20602']pm'd superstar last night... waiting on a response[/QUOTE]

He never got back to me about this past week's game, so I'm thinking he may have some stuff going on. Hopefully nothing bad.

Cobie "Main Event" Ross was heard bragging to reporters in the locker room after the game about how he only needs to average 134 yards per game down the stretch to get to 2000 in his rookie year. A pneumatic tube then dropped from the ceiling and sucked him directly into Bill Belichick's office. Expect to see Kevin Faulk come out of retirement to get the first few carries of next week's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back