Madden 12 Tournaments - Bad Teams Tournament - Bracket Posted SCHEDULE RD. 2 NOW!

im still working..... scheduled league game fr 630 then have to run out tomm mite b better

Last edited by a moderator:
cars 37 skins 41 OT

this game was far far from boring one of the best games i have ever played.
ask duece urselfs this game is to hard to write up with words it was a much see for urself to understand type game. intense to the core. talking game changing int in the fourth by the cards to take the lead. and long pass by redskins to take it to over time. turnovers all over this game even in overtime almost had to restart and play just to figure out the winner but duece got a last second FG to win
amazing game duece the most fun ive playing in a long time cant beleive all the turnovers in this game 7 ints lol seriously and 7 FF lol damn bro.
this write doesnt even do this game justice at all

Updated Bracket:

Dhrwn.png

How we doing with scheduling these games? Raiders v Chiefs will happen tonight.

just realized... Fred Davis and Trent Williams are suspended... so i cant play them?

also, if i remember correctly (and i'm not confident that i do since i'm not a Skins follower) Chris Cooley is on IR so if i cant play Davis, i dont think i have a TE... how does this work?

[quote name='staticz']Im ok with you playing suspended players. How long are they out for?[/QUOTE]

How about we say you just use the roster is has set up, unless something's messed up like Charles is a starter or something.

[quote name='staticz']Im ok with you playing suspended players. How long are they out for?[/QUOTE]

it was two weeks ago the decision was handed down so i'm guessing the rest of the season. league standard is 4 games and it's only 2 left

Yeah youve still got two other TEs. It wouldn't be a bad team tourney if you were playing those guys. Use the roster as it stands.

[quote name='ubernes']Deuce must be using his playbook from Madden 11. At least 6 screens and the 4th just started.[/QUOTE]

the left side of my line is in the 60's and apparently, the right side couldnt handle the blitz either. Every time i dropped back to throw, i was under pressure, and you had shut the run down after the first qtr or so... come on, 6 screens thru 3 qtrs is nothing. Helu had 2 catches and the bum TE dropped both screen passes i threw to him.

anyways, it was a good game. my offense stalled after halftime, i'm just glad the D was there to hold on for us. GG Uber

interestingly enough, this will be the second time i have to play the same opponent in both the league, and tournament. I lost to Ballhawk last time... hopefully these Panthers and Skins can change my luck against Widow

bread's done
Back