Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='sprice8688']TRADE ALERT
lions send
90 ovr qb mathew stafford 2 years remaining 13 12.40 14 15.24
85 ovr cb chris houston 1yr 10.20
3rd round pick
titans send
86 ovr qb jake locker 2 yrs remaining 13 3.33 14 3.97
93 ovr rb chris johnson 4 yrs 13 7.56 14 9.23 15 11.40 16 14.24[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

The trade is approved with the 3rd rounder.

BREAKING NEWS!

HOLY fuckBALLS!!! You CAN advance from the website!1!!!1 :whee:

When the fuck was this button created?
maddenadvancefromsite.jpg

Has it always been there? There's no way... Honestly, the website is so horribly designed, it wouldn't shock me if it's been there the entire time...in a place that no one would look.

[quote name='CAGLeagueSports']BREAKING NEWS!

HOLY fuckBALLS!!! You CAN advance from the website!1!!!1 :whee:

When the fuck was this button created?
maddenadvancefromsite.jpg

Has it always been there? There's no way... Honestly, the website is so horribly designed, it wouldn't shock me if it's been there the entire time...in a place that no one would look.[/QUOTE]

Definitely hasn't always been there. Not shocked at all that they stealthed it in. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='Doomtime']Another trade to wake up to. New York and Houston doing business once again.

Texans Receive

Kyle Wilson, CB, 26 years old, 82 OVR, 2 years remaining, $2.32M Cap Hit 2013

New York Jets 2013 1st Rd Pick

New York Jets Receive

Johnathan Joseph, CB, 29 years old, 92 OVR, 5 years $45M (3 remaining) $8.67M Cap Hit 2013

98 Man, 89 Zone, 90 play rec, 90 press, 96 jump, 95 speed, 95 acceleration, 94 agility, 90 awareness

2013 $8.67M
2014 $10.07M
2015 $11.91M[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

This is Crazy Today I somehow recieved about 7 offers on RG3 only three of them were quite impressive most impressive coming from South Beach, even with that offer it would be extremely , extremely tough to get me to part with him.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']This is Crazy Today I somehow recieved about 7 offers on RG3 only three of them were quite impressive most impressive coming from South Beach, even with that offer it would be extremely , extremely tough to get me to part with him.[/QUOTE]

I saw that offer, can't believe you didn't take it. Though I highly doubt it would have passed the committee anyway.

[quote name='bvharris']I saw that offer, can't believe you didn't take it. Though I highly doubt it would have passed the committee anyway.[/QUOTE]

It was a overwhelming offer , but its just tough for me to move RG3 like extremely tough smh Him and Patrick Willis are like my bread and butter

Arms race between Doom and Sprice! CJ2k and Rivers+Wayne combo. Yikes.

I'm looking forward to slotting Joseph opposite Revis. All I need now is a reliable strong safety and I'll be pretty happy with the moves I've made this season to get my D back up to speed. Hopefully they turn into Ws.

[quote name='ubernes']Arms race between Doom and Sprice! CJ2k and Rivers+Wayne combo. Yikes.

I'm looking forward to slotting Joseph opposite Revis. All I need now is a reliable strong safety and I'll be pretty happy with the moves I've made this season to get my D back up to speed. Hopefully they turn into Ws.[/QUOTE]

Rivers + Wayne + AJ + Foster + Daniels. I like what I've got on offense. Now I can move that rookie WR into the slot.

[quote name='Doomtime']Rivers + Wayne + AJ + Foster + Daniels.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that is just silly.

Also, how do you afford all that??

[quote name='Doomtime']By dumping Joseph, Smith and it's looking like Cushing will be dealt as well.[/QUOTE]

Offense > Defense ?

[quote name='staticz']Offense > Defense ?[/QUOTE]

I need the weapons to make a Superbowl run. I can live with the drop in defense. It's not that great to begin with. Well my defensive skills I mean.

[quote name='Doomtime']I need the weapons to make a Superbowl run. I can live with the drop in defense. It's not that great to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Until you play Sprice :lol:

[quote name='Doomtime']Lol I need to get past mog first. Texans thumped the Lions last season :)[/QUOTE]

texans are in for it next time around

Does doo mane have an invite yet? The only reason I'm in a hurry is because I can only play if we start soon and he's not avail tomorrow.

[quote name='LVPatriots']LOL at me and Sprice still exchanging PM's titled "Lions Vs. Cardinals"[/QUOTE]

I still get "bills-patriots" PMs from when I played his brother. :D

its such a hassel on my phone to switch to the full site put in a message that i save one message from everyone and just send messages thay way lol... i sent one to ma that said pettigrew from our trade last year

[quote name='sprice8688']its such a hassel on my phone to switch to the full site put in a message that i save one message from everyone and just send messages thay way lol... i sent one to ma that said pettigrew from our trade last year[/QUOTE]

I do the same. Mobile site sucks pretty hard.

[quote name='Chetty12']Does doo mane have an invite yet? The only reason I'm in a hurry is because I can only play if we start soon and he's not avail tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

He Most certainly does.

Cardinals move to 4-1 after a 13-12 win over the giants. No time to write a review of it, but it was a close defensive game. Good game doomane

[quote name='Doo Mane']Good game. that pick ended up biting me in the ass. should've just run and kicked a fg instead of passing.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you picked up the first down then you probably would of had a good chance to run the clock close to nothing.

trading block:

Beanie Wells HB
T.J Graham WR
Wesley Woodyards ROLB
any of my Draft picks

Looking for WR but will take other offers of course.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Is there a season award for worst madden player? I'm working toward that one ...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we call it The Uber. :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']Yeah, we call it The Uber. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i've held that title for 3 years running. Uber will not steal it.

[quote name='Hemingway012']that cant be good.[/QUOTE]

MADDEN 12, Season 1: Doomtime (Chiefs)
MADDEN 12, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (49ers)

...sprice adds MJD...

MADDEN 12, Season 3: sprice8688 (Lions)
MADDEN 12, Season 4: sprice8688 (Lions)
MADDEN 12, Season 5: sprice8688 (Lions)

[quote name='bvharris']
MADDEN 12, Season 1: Doomtime (Chiefs)

MADDEN 12, Season 2: Mr Grand Cru (49ers)

...sprice adds MJD...

MADDEN 12, Season 3: sprice8688 (Lions)

MADDEN 12, Season 4: sprice8688 (Lions)

MADDEN 12, Season 5: sprice8688 (Lions)[/QUOTE]

haha ah now i see so it isnt good lol

bread's done
Back