Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

Trade Alert !!!!
ravens send:
1st and 3rd
To
Steelers
For: Troy Polamalu 94ovr 32 yrs old 2yrs remaining total salary 32mil 8mil bonus 8.56m2013 cap hit and 10.52m cap hit 2014

[quote name='siradam134']i've held that title for 3 years running. Uber will not steal it.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying my hardest over here. Though the Jets did get their first win of the season tonight!!! :bouncy:

Next one is scheduled for Saturday, but may try to get it in Friday if possible.

[quote name='Doomtime']Yeah but no Stafford this time. We'll see.[/QUOTE]

this is huge... it was a close game till the end with the bears and i was worried about passing the ball to be honest... cj put the team on his back and hopefully as locker progresses ill make it back to the sb... untill.then i def have a good schedule ahead of me to find out how ill do

As bad as the score looked, the game was close till the mid 4th Q. Sprice jumped out to a quick 14-0 lead, but I fought back being down 28-21 and getting the ball at halftime. On the opening drive Hester dropped a easy slant that would have gone for a big gain and I was forced to punt.

I ran the ball and have a good idea how to attack Sprice, but his has a great game plan is hard to stop. The conference runs through him and Im glad I get to play him twice in the regular season, only makes me better.

GG Sprice

New Look Texans Beat up on Saints 45-10

Not much of a showing from the new guys, but I can't wait to see it all come together. Rivers made some beautiful throws to Owen Daniels when he needed to, but I did get a little greedy and forced some throws into triple coverage(Yeah I wanted a TD pass and some XP) Rivers came close, but Owen Daniels was stopped on the 1 yard line. Reggie Wayne added 2 catches for 25 yards and Kyle Wilson didn't allow a catch. Brees was picked off six times on the day.

Arian Foster 26 att 243 yds 6 TDs

Jimmy Graham 8 rec 130 yds

Houston travels to Jacksonville for week 6

Had a chance to try out Schaub in practice. Not too bad! He only made one bad throw where I was like, "COME ON! Rivers would've made that one!" Mericulus is solid, but made me realize how great my rookie was with his awesome block shed. He might get moved behind Pace until I let him go to free agency, but I need to keep getting XP for him too. Joseph is far and away my best grab here, and had a nice pick in practice.

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']Any input on the trade?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't look good. Consensus is the Ravens need to give up much more than a very late 1st rounder and a very late 3rd. We're awaiting official rejection, but the tide would really need to turn drastically for it to pass.

[quote name='ubernes']Doesn't look good. Consensus is the Ravens need to give up much more than a very late 1st rounder and a very late 3rd. We're awaiting official rejection, but the tide would really need to turn drastically for it to pass.[/QUOTE]

If it matters when I looked at his salary Pitt only has1.52m to spend I thought trading troy for him was to free up money

Is there anybody on Madden who can post player details if I post a trade becasue Im at work , I would greatly appreciate it ???

lets not forget troy polamalu is a canton great in this game. in my eyes hes one of those players who u better be prepared to give up the farm n cancel christmas if you wanna trade for him. not to mention a trade between prolly the two biggest rivals in the league...

[quote name='BSETI50']lets not forget troy polamalu is a canton great in this game[/QUOTE]

What does that mean exactly for how he plays?

[quote name='ubernes']What does that mean exactly for how he plays?[/QUOTE]

it means in the eyes of the creators of the game hes the best safety of all time besides ronnie lott

Madden needs to fix the no huddle spiking the ball. My QB always takes forever and the clock always runs out its dumb.

[quote name='GpNinja']Madden needs to fix the no huddle spiking the ball. My QB always takes forever and the clock always runs out its dumb.[/QUOTE]

agreed, the qb's will take their sweet ass time bucklin their chin strap n shit i dont see how EA could just let that go. its like why did he unbuckle his chinstrap in the first place?

My reasoning is freeing up cap room and reworking this team into something more workable for me. Aug and I reworked it so it should be more acceptable.

[quote name='BSETI50']it means in the eyes of the creators of the game hes the best safety of all time besides ronnie lott[/QUOTE]

Ed Reed is the best ever!!!! Lol

[quote name='Darth0fTheDead']My reasoning is freeing up cap room and reworking this team into something more workable for me. Aug and I reworked it so it should be more acceptable.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the decision on the trade before I post the reworked deal

[quote name='augmog']Trade Alert !!!!
ravens send:
1st and 3rd
To
Steelers
For: Troy Polamalu 94ovr 32 yrs old 2yrs remaining total salary 32mil 8mil bonus 8.56m2013 cap hit and 10.52m cap hit 2014[/QUOTE]

Officially rejected

I already stated the reason. Just not a good haul for Troy, even if the Steelers are mainly looking to shed salary-- he's still one of the best defenders in the game. Steelers won't find anyone close to his value at the end of the 1st.

Trade
Ravens sends to Pitt
1st, Bernard Pollard 87 ovr SS, Bruce Johnson 75 ovr CB

Steelers sends to Bal
Troy Polamalu 94 ovr

Trade Alert :

49ers send:

Ahmad Brooks 82 ovr OLB / 29 yrs old / 5 years remaing / 2013 - 3.66M / 2014 - 4.33M

Frank Gore 90 ovr RB/ 30 yrs old / 2 years remaining / 2013 - 4.59M / 2014 - 5.36M

Steelers send :

James Harrison 90 ovr OLB/ 35 yrs old / 2 years remaining / 2013- 5.35M / 2014 - 6.06M

2nd round Draft Pick

Im not at home so I will have to get all the details when I get there later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these trades are wack. Why on earth would you trade brooks and gore for a old thats going to retire after this year. Lol

[quote name='GpNinja']Some of these trades are wack. Why on earth would you trade brooks and gore for a old thats going to retire after this year. Lol[/QUOTE]

Im hoping that retirement package can get me one more year out of him. Im also trying to make this the year I make a push for the championship. I also shopped Gore openly and havent gotten many hits so I was limited on offers.

[quote name='Chetty12']Did I miss if the resubmitted ponder trade got reviewed?[/QUOTE]

Ponder for the 2nd Rounder was rejected. Was that not posted? Rejected 5 to 1. Too much for Ponder.

[quote name='ubernes']Ponder for the 2nd Rounder was rejected. Was that not posted? Rejected 5 to 1. Too much for Ponder.[/QUOTE]

It was reposted for a 3rd about 6 pages back...

[quote name='Blade3D']Trade Alert:

Vikings receive:
3rd round pick in 2014

Cardinals receive:
Christian Ponder- QB, 25 years old, 73 overall, 2 years remaining, 2013-2.76M, 2014- 3.22M[/QUOTE]

This

My bad, not sure how this Ponder deal keeps slipping by us. We'll vote on it shortly. We've already discussed it but it never had an official vote.

Denver Broncos 24 - Green Bay Packers 13

The Broncos came out of the bye with a strong defensive effort against the Packers, in a game which was pretty much dead even across the board. The big difference came in that the Broncos were able to convert in the Red Zone while the Packers settled for field goals until it was too late. The Packers actually ate up the entire first quarter with their first drive, but couldn't punch it in. The Broncos were able to convert a few more chances, and that allowed them to win.

Brock Osweiler was 7 of 11 for 104 yards, 1 TD and 1 stupid INT.

Aaron Rodgers was 12 of 24 for 188 yards, 1 TD (which came inside of 2 minutes in the game) and 1 INT.

McFadden had 11 carries for 60 yards and a TD, while McGahee added 9 for 21 and a TD of his own. Fullback David Johnson also converted a 3rd-and-inches for 21 yards.

Benson had 10 carries for 38 yards for the Packers.

Eric Decker had 2 catches for 40 yards, both on 3rd down, but he coughed up a fumble on the second one. Julius Thomas caught the TD on a nice 13-yard play action pass. Neither Demaryius Thomas (1 catch, 24 yards) nor Vincent Jackson (no catches) did much.

Greg Jennings had 4 catches for 100 yards and the TD. Finley added 6 for 66.

The Broncos got sacks from Von Miller and DJ Williams, and a pick from Rahim Moore.

The Packers got an INT from Jarrett Bush and a forced fumble from Morgan Burnett.

---
gg Matt! We always have fun games, too bad we so rarely get a chance to play each other. Definitely felt good about my defense, and outside of the stupid pick I played decently on offense, though I didn't set any records out there.

Broncos move to 2-1-1 and take their rightful spot on top of the AFC West standings, for the moment anyway. Huge game at Arrowhead next week.

Super close game in Jacksonville, ends with Jaguars losing 20-14. All I can say about this game is I was so very close to having the upset. Great game bseti, you keep on rolling 5-0!

falcons lose a good one in tampa

looks like the falcons are starting off the same as last year 2 wins out the gate then 3 loses lol atleast im always the same

GG hem

Miami Dolphins 31 - Oakland Raiders 17

Dolphins came out of their bye week fresh and ready to play. Their Offense carried them to Victory in what was a very close game versus the Raiders.

Miami Offense: 21 for 23, 248 Passing Yards, 3 TD / 17 Carries, 123 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Miami Defense: 2 Sacks, 1 Interception, 2 Forced Fumble, 2 Fumble Recovery

Oakland Offense: 8 for 21, 182 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 7 Carries, 36 Rushing Yards
Oakland Defense: 1 Sack, 1 Interception

Special Teams:
Oakland: Returned the First Kickoff of the Game for a TD.

gg tanabeo.

Titans trade block

Jason mccourty 26 yrs old 87 MCV, 87 ZCV, 74 PRS, 63 CTH, 92 SPD
Interested in offers players or picks

[quote name='siradam134']Miami Dolphins 31 - Oakland Raiders 17

Dolphins came out of their bye week fresh and ready to play. Their Offense carried them to Victory in what was a very close game versus the Raiders.

Miami Offense: 21 for 23, 248 Passing Yards, 3 TD / 17 Carries, 123 Rushing Yards, 1 TD
Miami Defense: 2 Sacks, 1 Interception, 2 Forced Fumble, 2 Fumble Recovery

Oakland Offense: 8 for 21, 182 Passing Yards, 1 TD / 7 Carries, 36 Rushing Yards
Oakland Defense: 1 Sack, 1 Interception

Special Teams:
Oakland: Returned the First Kickoff of the Game for a TD.

gg tanabeo.[/QUOTE]

Wow only two incomplete passes, that's insane

bread's done
Back