Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='n8rockerasu']A fantasy league? You mean like where none of the players are on their originals teams? ;)

#bvtradedeadlinejoke[/QUOTE]

i think i missed the joke?

Oh, and I might be interested, sprice. Would be nice to have a team where I can just play and not have to run things. Hopefully you can get enough guys.

I still haven't heard back from slofton about him leaving my game earlier, its starting to look like I should probably just play the CPU.

[quote name='bvharris']Oh, and I might be interested, sprice. Would be nice to have a team where I can just play and not have to run things. Hopefully you can get enough guys.[/QUOTE]

13 so far with u

[quote name='bvharris']I think it's that I like to trade a lot.[/QUOTE]

No, no, not at all. Wasn't directed at you. Just saw your comment about not being able to wait until the trade deadline (which I interpreted as you being exhausted with reviewing trades...a sentiment I completely understand). The joke was after two seasons of extensive trading, how different are things from being a fantasy league? Nevermind...tough room, lol. :oops:

[quote name='n8rockerasu']No, no, not at all. Wasn't directed at you. Just saw your comment about not being able to wait until the trade deadline (which I interpreted as you being exhausted with reviewing trades...a sentiment I completely understand). The joke was after two seasons of extensive trading, how different are things from being a fantasy league? Nevermind...tough room, lol. :oops:[/QUOTE]

i agree things have gotten wild lol

[quote name='n8rockerasu']No, no, not at all. Wasn't directed at you. Just saw your comment about not being able to wait until the trade deadline (which I interpreted as you being exhausted with reviewing trades...a sentiment I completely understand). The joke was after two seasons of extensive trading, how different are things from being a fantasy league? Nevermind...tough room, lol. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Exhausted doesn't even begin to describe it. I don't mind the blockbusters, it's the sheer volume of little nothing trades which are driving me up the wall. I thought opening FA up would solve some of that, but apparently it's had the opposite effect.

Broncos fall to the Chiefs 23-10.

Not much positive to say about this one. My defense wasn't horrible, but my offense was so far beyond anemic that no amount of defensive contribution would've made a difference.

gg staticz. Should've protested that Talib trade more vigorously (or at all). :D

[quote name='bvharris']Broncos fall to the Chiefs 23-10.

Not much positive to say about this one. My defense wasn't horrible, but my offense was so far beyond anemic that no amount of defensive contribution would've made a difference.

gg staticz. Should've protested that Talib trade more vigorously (or at all). :D[/QUOTE]

Routt's pick 6 over the middle is why I made that trade.

My offense is still struggling, though Charles made some nice cuts and my rookie RB continues to truck over everyone. Chiefs are riding a 3 game winning streak!

[quote name='staticz']Routt's pick 6 over the middle is why I made that trade.
[/QUOTE]

To be fair, I probably would have picked off that duck. Throwing a pick six on my first throw of the game (especially after the way my defense played to open) definitely set the tone, but my offense didn't cover itself in glory period. Osweiler taking 3 huge sacks while I was hammering the throw-it-the-fuck-away-moron button didn't help either. :roll: You rarely see low awareness for QBs come into play, but it definitely did on those.

[quote name='bvharris']To be fair, I probably would have picked off that duck. Throwing a pick six on my first throw of the game (especially after the way my defense played to open) definitely set the tone, but my offense didn't cover itself in glory period. Osweiler taking 3 huge sacks while I was hammering the throw-it-the-fuck-away-moron button didn't help either. :roll: You rarely see low awareness for QBs come into play, but it definitely did on those.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but my secondary was leaps and bounds better than I remember it being last time we played. Getting a few sacks while rushing four was a first for me!

Well my window for replaying the game tonight has pretty much closed. If one of the commish's could get back to me or set him to auto so I can play the CPU when I get home from work tmrw and not hold up the league or risk the game getting simmed, I would appreciate it.

[quote name='Chetty12']Well my window for replaying the game tonight has pretty much closed. If one of the commish's could get back to me or set him to auto so I can play the CPU when I get home from work tmrw and not hold up the league or risk the game getting simmed, I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Shoot fero a PM.

man i wish people were more interested in trading for the players i have on the block but so far nothing at all damn it

[quote name='DVO21']man i wish people were more interested in trading for the players i have on the block but so far nothing at all damn it[/QUOTE]
dont u have the most trades of the league lol

Cardinals move to 5-1 with a win over the CPU Browns, 24-0. Nothing interesting to report from this one. Ponder was about what I expected, nothing fantastic but definitely more consistent with the type of routes I like to run than vick was.

[quote name='Chetty12']Trade Alert:

Bucs send:
Beanie Wells-RB-Age 25-contract 1 year 2013 2.37M

Bengals send:
3rd draft pick of this up coming draft.

The reason for me i dont need some one with Beanie Wells skill set sitting on my Bench i have to young RB ahead of him. so i figuered i would get something for him.

Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 4 years 2013 450K 2014 910K 2016 1.15M

Reason i want this trade is because im pretty set at WR and Schofield will be my starting ROLB

Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 4th rd overall pick

Trade Alert:
sprice is doing something so asked me to post this for him.

Lions send:
Jahvid Best-RB-age 25-OVR 81-Contract 2 years 2013 2.32M 2014 2.87M

Vikings send:
Prince Amaukamara-CB-age 24-OVR 80-Contract 1 year 2013 1.80M

Trade alert

Titans trade 4th rd pick

For

Colts CB Kalvin Hayden ovr 78 30yrs of age 1yr remaining 2.65M 2013

[/QUOTE]

hey don't forget about the 49ers and Steelers trade , I think it was only awaiting one response, so it would still be pending at this point.

[quote name='staticz']Perhaps, but my secondary was leaps and bounds better than I remember it being last time we played. Getting a few sacks while rushing four was a first for me![/QUOTE]

im sure adding Tailb didnt hurt :)

I'm free for most of tomorrow. If anybody would like to scrimmage and work on new schemes, let me know. PM me

What's up with the status and of Cru and I's deal with Harrison and Gore? We want to revise it so it's harrison and a 4th rd for Gore. I think the general complaint was that Harrison was too old?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']49ers vs Seahawks scheduled for tomorrow night at 10 pm[/QUOTE]

This should be the last game.

Steelers-Titans is the only other game remaining. Any word on that?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Trade Alert :

49ers send:

Ahmad Brooks 82 ovr OLB / 29 yrs old / 5 years remaing / 2013 - 3.66M / 2014 - 4.33M

Frank Gore 90 ovr RB/ 30 yrs old / 2 years remaining / 2013 - 4.59M / 2014 - 5.36M

Steelers send :

James Harrison 90 ovr OLB/ 35 yrs old / 2 years remaining / 2013- 5.35M / 2014 - 6.06M

2nd round Draft Pick

Im not at home so I will have to get all the details when I get there later.[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='Hemingway012']Trade Alert:

Bucs send:
Beanie Wells-RB-Age 25-contract 1 year 2013 2.37M

Bengals send:
3rd draft pick of this up coming draft.
[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

We're still working on the rest. Hopefully we'll have some more done today.

Still looking to move Champ, but I'm now a bit more receptive to moving him for picks (yes, that means a 1st at least) alone. PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']Still looking to move Champ, but I'm now a bit more receptive to moving him for picks (yes, that means a 1st at least) alone. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Cru, hit this guy up! :D

[quote name='bvharris']This should be the last game.

Steelers-Titans is the only other game remaining. Any word on that?[/QUOTE]

We were waiting on the status of the trade working on a time now

[quote name='Cool_iAM']We were waiting on the status of the trade working on a time now[/QUOTE]

Trades should never hold up the scheduling of games. Besides, if one of the teams has already played you'd need to wait until next week anyway.

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Trade alert

Titans trade 4th rd pick

For

Colts CB Kalvin Hayden ovr 78 30yrs of age 1yr remaining 2.65M 2013[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 4th rd overall pick[/QUOTE]

Trade Rejected

Committee felt this wasn't enough for Washington, who still has some very nice attributes.

[quote name='Hemingway012']Trade:

Bucs send:
Andre Hubbard-Age 22-WR-OVR 75-contract 4 years 2013 490K 2014 590K 2015 720K 2016 920K

Cards send:
O'Brien Schofield,Age 26-OLB-OVR 74-contract 1 year 2013 780K
[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

To Reiterate. Nobody Whatsoever should be WAITING on a trade to be approved to play their game. Moving Forward, If and when we find out that this is the case, you're more than likely to make us DELAY your trade even longer because of your actions.

Bengals add RB depth with beanie wells...couldnt resign turner, he wanted 8mil. Figured wells would be cheaper in case turner is still lookin for that kinda money in the offseason.

[quote name='bvharris']Trade Approved

Trade Rejected

Committee felt this wasn't enough for Washington, who still has some very nice attributes.

Trade Approved[/QUOTE]

Titans and Vikings agree to switch the 4th to a 3rd pick

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Titans and Vikings agree to switch the 4th to a 3rd pick[/QUOTE]

Got it.

Can someone let me know when EA's servers are back up? Come on EA, you're making it very difficult to research Champ trades!

[quote name='bvharris']Young at heart. :D

He's 35.[/QUOTE]

i was thinking about putting something together to get him but hes too old for me

[quote name='augmog']i was thinking about putting something together to get him but hes too old for me[/QUOTE]

Saying he's old is pretty much a given at this point. I think anyone bidding for Champ understands that he's got 2 years left at best and possibly just 1. The appeal is that his skills haven't degraded in the least, so he's still got great on-field value as an elite CB for a contender this year. It's definitely a "win now"/rental move, which I assume everyone who's bidding on him knows.

[quote name='augmog']i was thinking about putting something together to get him but hes too old for me[/QUOTE]

I'll put $5 on it right now that says whoever DOES end up signing Champ Bailey will win the Superbowl, This Year.

[quote name='siradam134']I'll put $5 on it right now that says whoever DOES end up signing Champ Bailey will win the Superbowl, This Year.[/QUOTE]

In that case maybe I should keep him so I can make $5. ;)

[quote name='ubernes']I guess I better sign him then.

Champ, Revis, Joseph. No one is going to pass on that team![/QUOTE]

id try my ass off lol

[quote name='sprice8688']id try my ass off lol[/QUOTE]

I was just telling BV, if I'm in the NFC and in line to make the playoffs then I'm definitely making a play for Champ in case I met the Lions.

But who wants to overpay for a guy for the last 10 games and playoffs for this season? He's a beast but do you cripple your team in the long run (assuming we have many more seasons) for the shot to have him for this season? I wouldn't but some obviously see him as being worth it.

bread's done
Back