Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='augmog']BV its not a hissy fit and i could care less I was giving a opinion which i think i am allowed to do right????[/QUOTE]

It is absolutely a hissy fit. The problem is that your opinion wasn't just "this trade is unfair." You said not 15 minutes ago that, and I quote, "the system has a problem." This entirely on the basis of a trade which has been submitted, not even reviewed yet. Your opinion that the trade is unfair has been duly noted. Your opinion that the system has a problem is beyond insane, even for you.

[quote name='augmog']but other trades were declined because of overalls is what im saying[/QUOTE]

No trade has ever been declined based solely on a player's overall ratings. We look at the entire picture when deciding these deals. Every single time.

[quote name='DVO21']think this got over looked in the heated battle of words [/QUOTE]

I didn't overlook it, I just already answered it earlier. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Niners-Seahawks is being played at 10, so probably around 11.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Chetty12']I thought he was undrafted but the game says he was drafted. Weird. But anyway, I'm not criticizing, just stating that you're doing better with a 68 ovr than a 95 plus. Yet you can't seem to wrap your head the fact that overalls shouldnt be the most important factor.[/QUOTE]

I understand where your coming from and I think the trade would help you and the jets out going forward but the fact that others trades have be declined on the str of ovr. so you cant change the way trades are approved for this single situation is all

[quote name='bvharris']It is absolutely a hissy fit. The problem is that your opinion wasn't just "this trade is unfair." You said not 15 minutes ago that, and I quote, "the system has a problem." This entirely on the basis of a trade which has been submitted, not even reviewed yet. Your opinion that the trade is unfair has been duly noted. Your opinion that the system has a problem is beyond insane, even for you.

No trade has ever been declined based solely on a player's overall ratings. We look at the entire picture when deciding these deals. Every single time.[/QUOTE]

problem is: In this situation chetty wants a more athletic safty to fit his needs and to send the 83 who prob makes more money go i understand and i approve but the problem comes in where other people in past trades feel that isnt fair

I had a trade offer that both parties agreed on but i knew the committee wouldnt so the trade fell through but if uber and chetty trade passes its kinda messed up

I'll re-iterate this again: Zero trades have ever been approved or rejected based solely on the Overall ratings of the players involved. It's simply not how we evaluate trades, especially since you can radically change a player's overall just by looking at a different scheme.

most trades ive noticed from the committee i have agreed on with them. and there a few very few where i was surprised it passed and one of the trades i was involved in and wasnt sure how they would feel but i figured i would atleast try and worst come to worst i would just have to redo the trade and tweak it a bit and it would pass.

[quote name='DVO21']has there been a round about time that we plan to advance MA and I would like to try our game pending the time we advance[/QUOTE]

i think they said 11 but dont hold me to that.

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Trade alert

Titans trade WR Nate Washington 79 overall 30yrs of age 2yrs remaining 2013 5.03M, 6.25M

For

Vikings 2013 3rd rd overall pick[/QUOTE]

Trade Approved

Approved with the 3rd.

[quote name='ubernes']Texted him. He was in here yesterday, but yeah, not sure why you guys waited for that trade. Especially since I think the Niners already played their game making it not possible to get through this week anyway.[/QUOTE]

And if he was here y didn't he shoot me a pm he post on the thread and didn't even answer me back..

Big game for the Patriots and my fantasy team's opening playoff game coming up. I've got a 13 point lead, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels. My opponent has Foster. If the Pats hold them all to 0 points, I am okay with that.

[quote name='bvharris']Big game for the Patriots and my fantasy team's opening playoff game coming up. I've got a 13 point lead, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels. My opponent has Foster. If the Pats hold them all to 0 points, I am okay with that.[/QUOTE]

Let's go Texans!!!

[quote name='bvharris']It is absolutely a hissy fit. The problem is that your opinion wasn't just "this trade is unfair." You said not 15 minutes ago that, and I quote, "the system has a problem." This entirely on the basis of a trade which has been submitted, not even reviewed yet. Your opinion that the trade is unfair has been duly noted. Your opinion that the system has a problem is beyond insane, even for you.[/QUOTE]

Bet you're wishing you'd decided to switch to PM'ing proposals to the committee now like us aren't you? lol ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Big game for the Patriots and my fantasy team's opening playoff game coming up. I've got a 13 point lead, Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels. My opponent has Foster. If the Pats hold them all to 0 points, I am okay with that.[/QUOTE]

haha dont see that happening.

[quote name='Hemingway012']haha dont see that happening.[/QUOTE]

Me neither. But as long as Foster doesn't set any NFL records and the other two have reasonable games, I should be alright.

[quote name='bvharris']Me neither. But as long as Foster doesn't set any NFL records and the other two have reasonable games, I should be alright.[/QUOTE]

im thinking foster gunna get 250 4 TD lol

[quote name='Cool_iAM']It's not allowing me to play the cpu[/QUOTE]

Fero hasn't put him on auto yet. Hopefully he'll be able to soon.

Aaron Hernandez was a great pick up for fantasy football this week. cant believe how ugly this game has become so fast. pats are taking the texans behind the wood shed for an ass whupping

[quote name='DVO21']Aaron Hernandez was a great pick up for fantasy football this week. [/QUOTE]

Who the hell cut Hernandez?

[quote name='DVO21']
cant believe how ugly this game has become so fast. pats are taking the texans behind the wood shed for an ass whupping[/QUOTE]

The Patriots are a better team. They're not 21-0 better, but this isn't exactly shocking either.

im not sure but i think they cut him when he got hurt then when he came back and gronk was hurt i snatched his ass up plus he helps when ur already number 1 in ur league. i also draft alfred morris after watching pre season and that worked out big time

[quote name='Cool_iAM']It's not allowing me to play the cpu[/QUOTE]

Putting him on auto now.

Have this game done before 11 or it gets simmed;)

[quote name='bvharris']49ers-Seahawks is the last game. Should be kicking off shortly.[/QUOTE]

i believe they played at 9... both were able.to.get on early

well falcons let the panthers back in the game to get the comeback win
panthers down 14 points in the middle of the 3rd quarter comes back and wins by 10.
falcons couldnt get the running game going and there for couldnt waste any clock.

mike wallace had 197 yards 2 TDs playing in the number 2 spot on depth chart almost seems like he can burn any one (chetty) ;)

since trading for Verner he has had 3 INTs two in this game. had a pick in the endzone but he fell forward to the 1 yard line. thought i was screwed and knew i had to get a fast pass off to get out of there but little did i know mike wallace would take it all 99 yards to the house

GG MA thought i had this one but with no running game to help offset pass after pass after pass it quickly became obvious what i had to do to get yards

EDIT: i feel like im pretty much in every single game that i have lost right until the end then its all down hill from there and the other teams just takes over. need to work on a few things if i want to be more of a threat. but i think my playoffs chance are screwed at this point with 4 loses already. wildcard would be my best shot but its looking highly doubtful

[quote name='ubernes']Trade Alert

Jets receive:
FS Kerry Rhodes (86 OVR)
2013-3.85, 2014-4.71, 2015-5.85
Key Stats: 78 man, 83 zone, 75 tackle, 80 hit power, 84 speed

Cardinals receive:
FS Robbins (64 OVR) + 3rd Round Pick
2013-Min rookie contract
Key Stats: 73 block shed, 69 zone, 70 tackle, 83 hit pow, 93 speed

Welcome back, Kerry! Fixing up my safety problem finally and making that secondary just a little bit better. I really liked Robbins and he was great find for me, but I'm simply not the guy to user him with any regularity. Rhodes does a little bit of everything, so while he's not the speedy hitter I'm missing with Landry, he can still smack some WRs around while playing good zone coverage.[/QUOTE]

I'll reject my own trade. Shot down 4-0. Trade Rejected.

Trade Alert

Jets receive:
FS Kerry Rhodes (86 OVR)

Cardinals receive:
FS Robbins (64 OVR)
2013-Min rookie contract

RT Pat McQuistan (77 OVR)
Very reasonable contract (I need to look up details)
Key Stats: 85 pass block, 86 run block, 91 strength (my actual best RT)

Jets 3rd Round Pick

Review away!

[quote name='ubernes']Trade Alert

Jets receive:
FS Kerry Rhodes (86 OVR)

Cardinals receive:
FS Robbins (64 OVR)
2013-500k

RT Pat McQuistan (77 OVR)
2013-540k, 2014-700k, 2015-900k, 2016-1.18m.
Key Stats: 85 pass block, 86 run block, 91 strength (my actual best RT)

Jets 3rd Round Pick

Review away![/QUOTE]

Bringing this to the other page. Wouldn't want anyone to miss bitching about it. :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should all cool it with the personal attacks. Don't take anyone's opinion about whats going on in the league too personally. We're all here to play and enjoy madden. Lets try to keep our heads cool and have fun guys.

We don't need to insult each other to have the league run smoothly.

Bills/Pats tonight at 10 est.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']I think we should all cool it with the personal attacks. Don't take anyone's opinion about whats going on in the league too personally. We're all here to play and enjoy madden. Lets try to keep our heads cool and have fun guys.

We don't need to insult each other to have the league run smoothly.

Bills/Pats tonight at 10 est.[/QUOTE]

Kick his Arse, Please.

Stop the Throw to Gronk. For the Love of all that is Holy and Good.

[quote name='siradam134']Kick his Arse, Please.

Stop the Throw to Gronk. For the Love of all that is Holy and Good.[/QUOTE]

Can't tell if being ironic.......

[quote name='Hemingway012']Trade Alert:
sprice is doing something so asked me to post this for him.

Lions send:
Jahvid Best-RB-age 25-OVR 81-Contract 2 years 2013 2.32M 2014 2.87M

Vikings send:
Prince Amaukamara-CB-age 24-OVR 80-Contract 1 year 2013 1.80M[/QUOTE]

Trade Rejected

The conclusion was that the Lions were getting the better end of this.

The committee was torn on this one though, so it probably won't take a ton of fixing to pass.

[quote name='bvharris']Trade Rejected

The conclusion was that the Lions were getting the better end of this.

The committee was torn on this one though, so it probably won't take a ton of fixing to pass.[/QUOTE]

we have already talked about if it failed... obviously i disagree i feel prince on this game is not the top tier cb that people consider he would be as a 1st rd draft pick and on alot of rosters would actually be used as a nickle.. i feel like javid best is underrated because hes not a star... regardless tho he wants best i want prince its gonna happen... in ur opinion i feel if i add a 2nd u guys will say its to much but he agreed to it... do u personally think it will fail with my 2nd

I don't think it needs even a 2nd to get through, honestly. The committee was split right down the middle on this one (only the 2nd time that's ever happened, actually) so it really was very close.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Maybe in a tie, the two parties who proposed the trade should be considered the tie-breaker. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

Well, obviously the two people in the trade are going to put it through in every case. They are the ones that proposed it for review in the first place.

[quote name='ubernes']Well, obviously the two people in the trade are going to put it through in every case. They are the ones that proposed it for review in the first place.[/QUOTE]

Precisely, which means that any tie will always be put through. Seemingly, the trade is fair if its split down the middle.

[quote name='RamesuThe1']Maybe in a tie, the two parties who proposed the trade should be considered the tie-breaker. Just a thought.[/QUOTE]

So by that Same Policy if a jury is deadlocked on a criminal case , We Should allow the criminal to determine their guilt?

Sorry, That's not the way it works.

We all know how that's going to work out.

[quote name='siradam134']So by that Same Policy if a jury is deadlocked on a criminal case , We Should allow the criminal to determine their guilt?

Sorry, That's not the way it works.

We all know how that's going to work out.[/QUOTE]

Lmao.
This is Madden, not a criminal trial and there is no need to compare the two.

My point is...a deadlocked committee means that the trade has merits on both sides. Forcing the proposers to change the trade to change one persons mind doesn't seem fair to the people who agreed to a trade that they obviously believe is already fair and equitable.

bread's done
Back