Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

[quote name='theredworm']You posted in Wisconsin deals looking for him lol[/QUOTE]

whereswaldo.jpg

[quote name='Superstar']Cowboys\Giants should be going downs some time tonight![/QUOTE]

The cowboys are 6-0 versus the giants in season openers the odds are on your side

[quote name='Tanabeo']The cowboys are 6-0 versus the giants in season openers the odds are on your side[/QUOTE]

We tried to play but his internet was lagging badly. We're going to try later :p

Trade up for review

Oak sends QB Matt Leinart 29 1 year left on contract making 1M and a 2013 1st round pick

NE sends QB Ryan Mallet 24 3 years left on contract for 2012 660K 2013 800K 2014 980K and a 2013 4th round pick

So mallett for a 1st just like I did last year and I'm sending leinart for a forth so he keeps some depth incase Brady gets hurt

The Giants open up the season with a 35-24 win over the Cowboys. Eli Manning had 5 TD passes and 2 interceptions. Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks both had over 100 yards receiving and 2 touchdown catches each.

GG, Superstar.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Trade up for review

Oak sends QB Matt Leinart 29 1 year left on contract making 1M and a 2013 1st round pick

NE sends QB Ryan Mallet 24 3 years left on contract for 2012 660K 2013 800K 2014 980K and a 2013 4th round pick

So mallett for a 1st just like I did last year and I'm sending leinart for a forth so he keeps some depth incase Brady gets hurt[/QUOTE]

will u b on tonight

[quote name='pitfallharry219']The Giants open up the season with a 35-24 win over the Cowboys. Eli Manning had 5 TD passes and 2 interceptions. Victor Cruz and Hakeem Nicks both had over 100 yards receiving and 2 touchdown catches each.

GG, Superstar.[/QUOTE]

GG man!

Has anyone seen or heard from the Patriots? I said I was free most of the night and weekend and he responded with his own times. Then I suggested 10:00 PM and he hasn't responded yet. No biggie, just want to make sure I didn't miss a post.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Has anyone seen or heard from the Patriots? I said I was free most of the night and weekend and he responded with his own times. Then I suggested 10:00 PM and he hasn't responded yet. No biggie, just want to make sure I didn't miss a post.[/QUOTE]

hes always online message him on xbox live

[quote name='Man2008']Neworlnbush25 is ducking this L !!!!![/QUOTE]

Lol are you joking???? I explained when i can/cant play in our PMs.. I transfer over to the iphone 5 today so I wasnt able to respond to PMs in 2 minutes. sorry..

[quote name='neworlbush25']Lol are you joking???? I explained when i can/cant play in our PMs.. I transfer over to the iphone 5 today so I wasnt able to respond to PMs in 2 minutes. sorry..[/QUOTE]

He's a bit of a shit talker :roll:

Anyway, still waiting on DVO to get back in the States. Chiefs are looking to add the following:

CB
MLB
DE's
FS

Will post my trade block shortly.

I can already tell I'm gonna be WAY too lazy to write up recaps this year....but I just gotta say my o-line was pretty darn amazing Week 1. 7 pancakes and 0 sacks allowed...never seen that before. And it's a nice feeling when your 2nd round rookie LG has 3 of them. Granted, I only threw 12 times...but still. I had wide open holes to run all game pretty much, but it didn't hurt that DeAngelo would break the first, second, sometimes third tackle on almost every run too.

lol I swear everyone on my team must have tackling attribute to 0 that was atrocious.... turnovers killed me and that Kick Off Return TD completely killed any chance I had of coming back... at least Vjax had 160+ yards and 3 TDs!!! lol

[quote name='xCappax']Falcons (dvo21)
Panthers (MasterAwesome)
Saints (neworlbush25)

easy.

:)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']MA is going to suffocate you with those words my friend. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xCappax']that was bad.... like real bad...[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the league! :D

I joined my first fantasy draft league yesterday and I enjoyed it because I love fantasy draft but hated that it would only show you like 20 people at at time at each positionm that fit the scheme you were trying to run. So I go into my first game with a bunch of people who are rated in the mid 80' and they shouldn't be so I got smashed smh.

P.S. - I know this is a random rant but I am at work bored with no one to talk to lmao

[quote name='staticz']So who else thinks we still need XFN? The EA site sucks big time. Isn't there anyway I can see other team's players?[/QUOTE]

It's one of those things that's under "coming soon" if you look at the upper right-hand corner of the site. As we mentioned a while back (only half-jokingly) that probably means "coming in Madden 14."

In any case, there is no XFN this year. As I understand it he pulls his stats off the website, so until that's not borked he won't be able to do anything anyway.

[quote name='bvharris']It's one of those things that's under "coming soon" if you look at the upper right-hand corner of the site. As we mentioned a while back (only half-jokingly) that probably means "coming in Madden 14."

In any case, there is no XFN this year. As I understand it he pulls his stats off the website, so until that's not borked he won't be able to do anything anyway.[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see. Well shit, looks like I won't be doing much trading this year I don't have much time in front of the Xbox.

Obviously having Twitter and Facebook integration is a higher priority than making a website which is functional at launch. Sort of speaks for itself.

Pats vs. titans are going down in about twenty minutes...we tried getting out game in but got 3 De-sync errors and one that said:
Do-Over! attempting to reset and Do Over.....i have never seen that before in my life.

[quote name='Og whitewidow']Pats vs. titans are going down in about twenty minutes...we tried getting out game in but got 3 De-sync errors and one that said:
Do-Over! attempting to reset and Do Over.....i have never seen that before in my life.[/QUOTE]

Game done, I believe it was 38-31 in favor of New England I was Gronk'ed.

[quote name='Tanabeo']Trade up for review

So mallett for a 1st just like I did last year and I'm sending leinart for a forth so he keeps some depth incase Brady gets hurt[/QUOTE]

reposting to this page

[quote name='bvharris']It's one of those things that's under "coming soon" if you look at the upper right-hand corner of the site. As we mentioned a while back (only half-jokingly) that probably means "coming in Madden 14."

In any case, there is no XFN this year. As I understand it he pulls his stats off the website, so until that's not borked he won't be able to do anything anyway.[/QUOTE]

What's sad is the design in NHL 13 is even worse. They don't have website integration at all. Their mobile app is iOS only (and extremely limited), and the in game menus are horrendously slow. For anyone who wants a good laugh, I took a video of the GM Connected experience in NHL to show the load times. Just be thankful Madden isn't this bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSPUueO3KFE

So what's the leagues stance this year on no-huddle? Is it ok to go a whole drive in it? Or several drives in one game? Just curious.

im back cant expect my invite my spot isnt open says the league is full

also
trade alert

i dont have complete details on this trade yet as in salary overalls and all that but we did agree will get the info asap

but falcons send roddy white to the jags for justin blackmon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='staticz']Dvo is back. Can whoever is squatting for him leave? BV can you send him an invite?[/QUOTE]

He should have an invite. I'm at a wedding so I won't be home tonight. But PM chetty and ask him to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
statics i saw u coukdnt see overalls le clif avril 92 le lawerence jackson 83 re kyle vandonbosch 87 .... cant remember if u had a lt but jeff backus is on the blk 2 86 ovr

[quote name='DVO21']
trade alert

i dont have complete details on this trade yet as in salary overalls and all that but we did agree will get the info asap

but falcons send roddy white to the jags for justin blackmon[/QUOTE]

At work so I can't help much right now in the numbers

[quote name='theredworm']At work so I can't help much right now in the numbers[/QUOTE]

lol i cant even join the league to look at the numbers

[quote name='Tanabeo']reposting to this page[/QUOTE]
I want you to put in some work with Mallet...don't upset me that 98 throw power was tempting i was kinda looking forward to progressing him..but i'm glad he is going to be getting a lot more use out in Oakland...and not at a bad price might I add..Mallet is making Pennies for a potential starting Qb.

[quote name='PacerPerspect']Game done, I believe it was 38-31 in favor of New England I was Gronk'ed.[/QUOTE]
Atleast it came from a fan...

[quote name='WV Matsui']What info do I need to post to put someone on the trade block?[/QUOTE]

Technically nothing. If you come to an agreement you need to post position, age, overall, and contract info.

[quote name='DVO21']im back cant expect my invite my spot isnt open says the league is full

also
trade alert

but falcons send roddy white to the jags for justin blackmon[/QUOTE]

Blackmon age 22 overall 80 2012 3.43 2013 4.07 2014 4.91 2015 5.99

White age 30 overall 93 2012 6.13 2013 7.37 2014 8.99

Dvo wanted Blackmon bad

[quote name='WV Matsui']On the block (Steelers)

Mike Wallace 89 OVR, 26 yrs old, 1 yr 2.7 million[/QUOTE]

send me a pm with wat ir looking for

bread's done
Back