Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lastly, this Jeff Demps thing seems like a potshot. He had like ten rushing yards in the entire game and 300 or so all year. What do you mean I feature him in my offense? Gio Bernard had almost 1000 yards this year. To be honest, I didn't even sub him in on that last drive. The game took him out for some reason. The only thing I sub Gio out for is wildcat.
I would like to submit my response on the form of a haiku.

I mostly agree.

Don't want to argue with you.

But he's still Jeff Demps.

Like I said in my message, I do legitimately feel bad about that. I have seriously injured a ton of qbs this year. Hence, Bortles, Big Ben, Locker just off the top of my head. I don't know what is causing it. Are they just more fragile this year?
I'm not re-signing him anyway. His numbers are worse than Mettenberger's and he's more expensive to level up. I'll either be going with Mettenberger next season, drafting a QB, or secret option #3...throwing my disk out the window.

DISCLAIMER: secret option #3 is always in play

Ok, guys. We have advanced to the Divisional round of the playoffs. All the CPU teams have been eliminated, so good for that. Only human players left. Good luck to those of you still in it.

I'm going to make the deadline 11/28 just to make Thanksgiving a throwaway day. If you guys are able to get the games done before then, we can advance of course. Just don't want to short change anybody around the holiday.

jDYOEDp.jpg

The Texans win 14-11 with the Bengals driving the field the last 2 mins of the game DJ Swearinger saved the day with a goal line INT

GG Dark 

Dolphins lose to Patriots 17-14. Tannehill imploded. gg sir felgar.  When freaking Jimmy Garoppolo throws 18/19 passes..you're going to lose, now matter how good your offense is. I've now played felgar 3 times, and i've not been able to stop his passing attack one single time. It's rather ridiculous. wait wait wait wait...ok, player open! lol.. Madden at its finest.

gg once again sir felgar. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, guys. We have advanced to the championship round of the playoffs! Sorry the being late. I've been upgrading my computer this weekend, and the EA's mobile site hasn't been working worth shit for me. But we are now advanced!

The deadline for this next round will be 12/3!

Hey Commish...

Last week during the NFC Divisional game. I lost Percy Harvin to a broken collarbone. Can I sign a WR to replace him off FA? I'm a bit shy on WRs on the team.

Hey Commish...

Last week during the NFC Divisional game. I lost Percy Harvin to a broken collarbone. Can I sign a WR to replace him off FA? I'm a bit shy on WRs on the team.
The general policy on injury replacements is that you have to show a significant need. And the free agent you sign has to have a lower OVR rating than your worst player at that position.

Wow, that was fast, haha. We have advanced to the Super Bowl! Texans vs Bears!

After the Super Bowl, there will 1 in game week to re-sign your own players, followed by 3 weeks of open free agency, followed by 1 final week of scouting. Since none of these things are incredibly time consuming (and honestly, most of the free agent offers will be made during the first week) will progress through each of these in 24 hour periods.

So, basing that on where we are now, that looks roughly like this:

Super Bowl - 12/2 - 12/5

Re-Sign Players - 12/6

Free Agency #1 - 12/7

Free Agency #2 - 12/8

Free Agency #3 - 12/9

Final Scouting - 12/10

And the draft would be sometime after that. I'm sending out a list of potential draft times right now. For anybody who hasn't done one of these before, I'd like everyone to check off all times that you ARE available to make. Then, the most commonly chosen time will be when we do our draft.

Thanks! And good luck to our two Super Bowl teams!

In typical fashion, I completely procrastinated on scouting and need to get that done. Uncharacteristically, I just didn't even think to re-sign players until it was too late to do so before the playoffs.

Nate, I got the draft time PM twice. What would happen if I replied to each one with different times?

In typical fashion, I completely procrastinated on scouting and need to get that done. Uncharacteristically, I just didn't even think to re-sign players until it was too late to do so before the playoffs.

Nate, I got the draft time PM twice. What would happen if I replied to each one with different times?
I'd stab you in the butt.

butt-stabber-gif.gif

lol...no. Hopefully, you wouldn't be able to. I accidentally sent that first one as an "invitation" style message...where everybody could see each other's responses. I didn't want that tainting the voting in any way. So, I deleted it and sent it as separate messages. I was hoping it would just remove the deleted message from everyone's boxes. But oh well. Things happen.

What up fam...ya boiiii just got an Xbox One and my Madden 15 should be delivered by the end of the week, woot woot. So you know I'm trying to join back up on here!! Looks like it's good timing, I might be able to make this draft. I wanna check out the available teams before I make a decision, so I'm gonna hold off on picking a team right now.

My availability still kinda sucks cause I work 2nd shift (3-11:30 pm EST), so I'll take that into account when I pick a team. I'll try to pick a division with availabilities that fit best with my schedule.

I'm here to announce that I'm dropping out of the league. Too much stuff going on this holiday season and not enough time to do it all. Tampa still has a pretty good team (in Madden only) for any newcomers that want to pick them up. 

If you could tell the stream what plays you're going to run and who you are going to throw to that would make the stream more fun to watch no other reason
I'm going to throw a Hail Mary every play to Brandon Marshall. If I'm not doing that it'll be a QB sneak with Jay Cutler. I'll also punt on 3rd down instead of 4th. And I'll always do an onside kick. That's my gameplan.

I'm here to announce that I'm dropping out of the league. Too much stuff going on this holiday season and not enough time to do it all. Tampa still has a pretty good team (in Madden only) for any newcomers that want to pick them up.
Noooooo! How can I ever get my revenge now? ;-)

Ah, crap. Sorry, guys. I totally forgot that it even was a week. If it's not obvious, I haven't loaded up Madden since my playoff game. And the website isn't incredibly useful, of course.

I just finished getting my daughter to bed. Advancing past that crap ass unplayable game now. Sorry again.

why the heck is the pro bowl even in online leagues :wall:
I guess it's there for the people doing a career league...where you're just playing as one player. So, then if your player makes the Pro Bowl you can...NOT do teamplay because they took it out anyway? lol...I thought I was onto something there, then realized that wasn't right either. Because EA. That's all I've got. Because EA. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back