Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

What is going to suck is, I am going to want to play next gen madden too, lol. Oh well. I already have the 360version preordered on amazon for the sunday ticket deal (since i have no cable)

after how the first couple games of madden was on this gen im not going to jump into madden 25 on next gen till at least the game is like 30 bucks early next year 

I hope we are continuing to not use pre-existing injuries. Cause the Eagles offense looks a whole lot worse without Maclin.

Like last year, I'm definitely going for the Birds.

Gotta get that city a Super Bowl

Fero and I are working out answers to all of the questions/suggestions so far. We'll also have some other league updates soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
As we've mentioned previously, we will be giving guaranteed spots to several categories of league veterans. The rest of the spots will be determined via lottery, which will be explained below.

Guaranteed spots:

1) Commissioners 
2) Past Champions - Self explanatory
3) 4-Season Madden 13 Veterans - People who were in parts of all 4 seasons of Madden 13
4) Multiple Madden Vets - People who do not qualify above but have been in multiple seasons for multiple Maddens.

This is the current list of people with guaranteed spots:

CAG Username (qualification criteria)

1. bvharris (1,3,4) -Checked Out

2. ubernes (1,4) -Checked IN

3. siradam134 (1,3,4) -Checked IN

4. staticz (1,3,4) -Checked IN

5. BigAT (2,4)

6. Mr Grand Cru (2,4) -Checked IN

7. Doomtime (2,3,4) -Checked IN

8. Augmog (2,3,4) -Checked IN

9. hemingway012 (2,3) -Checked IN

10. Chetty12 (2,3) -Checked IN

11. MasterAwesome (2,3,4)-Checked IN

12. sprice8688 (2,3,4) -Checked IN

13. itlnstln (3,4)-Checked IN

14. Ramesuthe1 (3,4) -Checked IN

15. Matt Young (3,4) -Checked IN

16. Tanabeo (3,4) -Checked IN

17. Superstar (3,4) -Checked IN

18. LVPatriots (3,4) -Checked IN

19. PacerPerspect (4)

20. Deuce20602 (4)-Checked IN

21. Zurezo (4) -Checked IN

22. Appleinthethree (3,4)

23. DarthoftheDead (4)

24. bseti50 (3,4) -Checked IN

25. Og Whitewidow (3.4) -Checked IN

26. billymcdugal (4)

27. dvo21 (3,4) -Checked IN

28. Blade3d (4) -Checked IN

29. Man2008 (3,4) -Checked IN

30. pitfallharry219 (4)  -Checked Out

31. neworlbush25 (4)

32. theredworm (4)  -Checked Out

33. gpninja (4)

34: L4WII (4) -Checked IN

Two things to note:

1) It's entirely possible we're missing a few people who should be on this list. If you think you qualify for an automatic spot under the above criteria, please let us know.
2) These spots are not held forever. You'll need to claim your spot before we hold the selection lottery, otherwise we can't necessarily hold it. That will likely be in about a week.

Assuming that all of those people claim their spots, we're looking at around 2 spots which will be determined via lottery. 

------------------------------------------
Lottery for remaining spots:

We will use the following criteria for handing out entry in the lottery:

1) Anyone who is interested in playing in the league will receive one entry.

2) Players will also receive one additional entry per qualifying season* in which they have participated.

• Seasons which qualify are any completed season from:
- Madden 10 (3 total seasons)
- Madden 11 (3 total seasons)
- Madden 12 (5 total seasons)

-Madden 13 (4 Total Seasons)

In practice, the most tickets someone could earn without qualifying under one of the automatic bid spots is 5.

Once we have allocated the remaining spots, we will then continue to draw to form the waiting list until all names in the pool have been selected.

Current Lottery Players:

TimbosliceGB

ballhawk20

Doo Mane

------------------------------------------

Registration form:

Please use this format for entering registration: For those in the automatic Spots, Please do not Post your Season's Played / New Player stats.

CAG username:
XBL gamertag:

Availability:
New player: Yes/No (By this we mean new to this specific league, not new to Madden in general)
Seasons played: (Please list the seasons from M10,11,12 you participated in and the team used)*

*If you have an automatic spot, feel free to skip this field

You do not need to indicate team preference now. It won't make any difference, and we won't be allocating teams until all league spots are assigned.

Please let us know if you have any questions! 

Heres to hoping to get the Cowboys again, though a change also may be nice. Looking forward to this years league! :)

Cag: Chetty12

XBL: Chetty12

Availability: Monday-Friday- 5:30-12:00 PM, EST. Saturdays- 3:00-12:00 PM, EST and anytime Sunday.

New Player: No

Seasons: 4 in M2013 as the Arizona Cardinals

Uber and I are still getting the commissioner credit, nice.  Can I have a fancy sounding title like Commissioner Emeritus?  ;)

Anyway, I'll be giving up my guaranteed spot, so that should at least get you down to 32 so there's no one else with a guaranteed spot who misses the cut (not that it was that likely).

Cag: L4WII

XBL: L4WII

Availability: Sunday-Tuesday anytime. Wednesday-Saturday 7pm est until PM's work best

Seasons: 1 in M11 as Jags (IAM Roco CooLey), 1 in M11 season 2 as Falcons (Cool_iam), 4 in M13 as Titans (Cool_iam )

Cag: LVPatriots
XBL: MurdaModeLV

Availability: Mon-Fri 9:00- 6:00 pm EST

Seasons: 3 as AZ Cardonals in Madden 12 and 3.5 seasons as Philly Eagles in Madden 13

CAG username: superstar
XBL gamertag: sgmsuperstar
Availability: Weekdays 7pm - 10:30pm , weekends are pretty much open, except when work comes up.
New player: Nope!
Seasons played: Madden 11 (2 seasons I think) - bears, madden 12 (all seasons) - vikings, madden 13 (all seasons)- Cowboys (I think these are accurate, honestly it's hard to remember!)

CAG username: Doomtime

XBL: Doomtime

Availability: TBD

NP: Nope

Seasons: 3 with Oakland (M11), 5 with KC (M12), 3 with Houston, 1 with Pitt (M13)

Cag: Tanabeo
XBL: Tanabeo
Availability: Mon-Fri after 5:30pm cst weekends anytime
New player: nope
Seasons: 1 with bengals(m11) 5 with Tampa bay(m12) 4 with raiders (m13)

Cag Username: Mr Grand Cru

XBL: Mr Grand Cru

NP: No

Seasons: Madden 10 -All Seasons (Panthers), Madden 11- All Seasons (Niners), Madden 12 - 4 Seasons (Niners) , Madden 13 All Seasons (Niners)

Cag Username: Augmog

XBL: Mog3526

Availability: Everyday after 5pm-12 midnight eastern time

NP: NO

Cag Username: Ramesuthe1

XBL Gamertag: Ramesuthe1

Availability: Every Weeknight 530-Midnight est, weekends by appointment

New Player: No, Disturbed Veteran

Seasons Played: Madden 10 (2+ seasons Denver, Oak, SF) Madden 11 (3 seasons Houston) Madden 12 (4 seasons Houston) Madden 13 (4 Seasons Buffalo)

CAG username: ubernes

XBL gamertag: broadway row

Availability: M-Th after 7pm EDT. Sat-Sun depending, but 12-5pm is a okay bet. 

CAG: Deuce20602

XBL: Deuce20602

New Player: Negative

Seasons Played: Madden 10, 11, 12, and one season in 13

Xbox live xxballhawkxx20
Availability- 3pm est til around 10pm est mon thru fri sat an sun anytime is good
New player-no

Cag: L4WII

XBL: L4WII

Availability: Sunday-Tuesday anytime. Wednesday-Saturday 7pm est until PM's work best

Seasons: 1 in M11 as Jags (IAM Roco CooLey), 1 in M11 season 2 as Falcons (Cool_iam), 4 in M13 as Titans (Cool_iam )
You will be given automatic spots since you played with us all of last year. Sorry we Missed you.

Xbox live xxballhawkxx20
Availability- 3pm est til around 10pm est mon thru fri sat an sun anytime is good
New player-no
Ball, first of all, Welcome Back! You and TimboSliceGB are currently both in the "lottery Pool" You obviously have a little more weight then him, having played with us sporadically over the years. If you happen to be selected to play with us this year, I plead with you to try to be more easily contacted. We've had troubles before, and i'd like for you to be a valued member of this league :)

Good Luck in the Lottery.

CAG username: staticz

XBL gamertag: staticzv2

Availability: Anytime after 9cst, other times by appointment

Cag: Hemingway012

XBL: hemingway12

Availability: Monday-thursday- anytime after 5 EST. Friday and Saturday-anytime 

Seasons: 4 in M2013 as The Bucs 

Just checking in to say I'm checking out, at least for the beginning. If you guys need a fill-in in maybe the second or third season, I might be up for it if I feel like I can handle that much Madden. Have fun.

Ball, first of all, Welcome Back! You and TimboSliceGB are currently both in the "lottery Pool" You obviously have a little more weight then him, having played with us sporadically over the years. If you happen to be selected to play with us this year, I plead with yo
u to try to be more easily contacted. We've had troubles before, and i'd like for you to be a valued member of this league :)

Alright cool an normally its easy just when I was working all these crazy hours now I'm good tho!

Good Luck in the Lottery.

Cag: Og Whitewidow

XBL: Og Whitewidow

Availability: Is still somewhat uknown for start of September, I have some TBD class times scheduled, should be available at some point 7 days a week.

Seasons: Madden 12 Colts 4 Seasons, Madden 13  Patriots 4 Seasons.

So far we have 17 Checked in and 2 Lottery Spots. Alert your friends. People on the list...please check in ASAP so we can get team selection going. 

CAG username: MasterAwesome

XBL gamertag: MasterAwesome

Availability: As of now, unfortunately 12 a.m. EST to 4 a.m. EST; 11 a.m. EST to 2 p.m. EST (weekdays); anytime Saturday/Sunday...I'm still working 2nd shift :(  Not sure how this is gonna work out...

New player: No

CAG username: MasterAwesome

XBL gamertag: MasterAwesome

Availability: As of now, unfortunately 12 a.m. EST to 4 a.m. EST; 11 a.m. EST to 2 p.m. EST (weekdays); anytime Saturday/Sunday...I'm still working 2nd shift :( Not sure how this is gonna work out...

New player: No
Stay out of my division with that schedule!

20 Checked in, 2 Lottery.  29 days until release date. 

Here's my tentative schedule.

August 3rd. Last Day to Claim your guaranteed spot. 

August 10th. Last Day to Submit Team Selection List. (more on this later)

This will give us a solid two weeks of anticipation ahead of launch. 

bread's done
Back