Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I gotta do alot of research since my 3 years as the niners is over, I don't really know many other teams in the league top to bottom. So it's gonna take me a couple days to decide
Well, Do Hurry up Please. 22 people have submitted their lists already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we going to go forth with selection once all 26 have submitted lists or are we going to wait to fill up the league. I'm assuming only 2 ppl haven't submitted lists yet?

We're at 28 in the league currently, 4 spots available.

We will announce team Results once all 28 have posted their teams. No real point in waiting for 4 people who may or may not be interested in the league. 

We'll be doing coaching only. With additional practices and everything else adding more time between advances, it makes more sense. 

Haha, that's pretty much exactly what I just posted on Twitter. I can always root against the Cowboys, and regardless of who's playing... It's football!

Ill have my list in by noon tomorrow , headed to bed now after a long day, I got three teams in mind courtesy of Ramesu. Just wanna check some off the cap and transaction info etc..

I would like to join if there is a spot open.
GT: DanDaManDPT
CAG: same
Available times to play: west coast after 9
New to this league. I will take whatever team I can, thanks.

I would like to join if there is a spot open.
GT: DanDaManDPT
CAG: same
Available times to play: west coast after 9
New to this league. I will take whatever team I can, thanks.

We've got 4 spots available, so...Welcome to the League.

Please review the rules here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ENFqvqkSsFzOT7Gbp_ta7iFU_1W4kabryafskTteswM/

and then read our team selection process here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/317566-madden-25-official-cag-league-2832-looking-for-4-more-players-august-10th-last-day-to-submit-team-list/page-13#entry10956565

Once done...Please pm me your Top 5 Teams, and we'll submit you to our team lottery (which we're in the process of doing now!)

Once Again, as long as you're fine with all of rules, have decent communication skills through CAG.....

One Caution: The majority of our league is composed of East Coasters.... Not sure if "after 9pm PST" will work the best, but i'm more than willing to let you give it a shot if you think you can make it work.

Welcome to the league!

We're just waiting on GrandCru, Ogwhitewidow, and neworlbush25 to submit their team lists. Cru said noon tomorrow, as for the rest, if any of you can contact either, Poke em! 

If anybody needs to get ahold of me asap, ALWAYS email me; [email protected]

Just wanted to let everyone know that I can only really check the forum once in the AM and once when I get home, but I have access to my email all day.

If anybody needs to get ahold of me asap, ALWAYS email me; [email protected]

Just wanted to let everyone know that I can only really check the forum once in the AM and once when I get home, but I have access to my email all day.
If you have a smart phone, I suggest you download the Tapatalk app for forums. It's an excellent tool to keep up with the forum. Also, a group of us participate in a group-chat on GroupMe which definitely helps make scheduling easier. Someone in the group would need your phone number if you'd like to join.

If you have a smart phone, I suggest you download the Tapatalk app for forums. It's an excellent tool to keep up with the forum. Also, a group of us participate in a group-chat on GroupMe which definitely helps make scheduling easier. Someone in the group would need your phone number if you'd like to join.

yea I been promoting that Tapatalk after someone else here mentioned.

I have contacted both...bush said he'll send them within the hour so expect his soon. I haven't gotten any response from widow.

Edit: widow said he's putting it together now and will send it in the next half hour

I thought we were going to have to send the mob. These guys know that a week means 48 hours right ;)

Does anyone know if EA is still doing Season Pass and what the bonuses (if any) are?

Everyone please welcome "irideabike" to the league.

He informed me that even though he rides a bike, he'll be able to attend regularly scheduled games on time! *snicker* 

I'm guessing it's the XBOne Effect. Some people might not pick up Madden on 360 in anticipation of getting it in November when the new system comes out.

I'm guessing it's the XBOne Effect. Some people might not pick up Madden on 360 in anticipation of getting it in November when the new system comes out.
Could be. I know I won't be buying many more 360 games with the Xbox One launch looming

I'm not 100% yet. Forza 5 and then I'm torn between Dead Rising 3, 2k14 and maybe Ryse. I'll most likely go with DR3 or 2K14.
Im stuck between NBA 2k14 and NBA Live 14 , I wanna get Watch Dogs also other than those two nothing really excites me as a must buy

Im stuck between NBA 2k14 and NBA Live 14 , I wanna get Watch Dogs also other than those two nothing really excites me as a must buy
Watch Dogs looks good as well. I hated 2k13 so I might skip both basketball games this year out of spite.

I had several games on my short list, aside from Forza it'll be a toss up on what I get. Since the Xbox One is essentially costing me double (damn wife) I might wait a week or two and see if a sale pops up.

I'm sitting in Orlando International Airport currently waiting to board a plane headed to Vegas. That means even if everyone submits teams... The earliest I can submit results will be around 11 or 12 est. Sorry boys.

bread's done
Back