Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I'm just arguing that it's no surprise BOTH leagues that have been active for 2 years are now seeing a lack of members..... and it's not a coincidence that this is happening when a 3rd league has appeared. There are 6 People in the "Owner's League" that aren't in this one. Need I say more?
As much as I love being blamed for this, I only count 5 being in the Owners League and not in any other league. Wv Matsui, Downsos, Pakman24, GHmanron and Dave420nj723. 3 of them(Downsos, Pakman24 and Dave420nj723) I recruited to come to CAG just to join the Owners league. They would had never even visited the website before I recruited them. So essentially you are saying that the 2 members of the CAG community(one of which, WV, has previously participated in the 2013 version of this league and the other has been a member since last year) joining the Owners league has made a shortage of users to fill up the existing leagues?

Just popping by. I see there are issues with activity and would just like to report, But because my brothers vehicles has been delayed a additional 2 weeks(with his Xbox in it) it'll be a bit before I can step in now. Unfortunately I turned my Xbox in for credit awhile back and was banking on his to get here when it was suppose to ( my folly).
Anyway, looking forward to catching up and I'm all for starting a new league for Xbox one on release.

Last edited by a moderator:
i dunno what the hell this conversation is about but I'm ready to get this show on the road so i can reclaim my status as a CAG Madden elite...and get my long overdue Super Bowl :D

Can someone provide me a link to how free agency is working. Sorry I have not been on the thread in a few days. Thanks in advance.

The only one left to join is irideabike, who stated he would be doing so in the morning. Then there is the fact that the Steelers owner joined as Tomlin.
Fero and I did some testing and we're able to boot players and reinvite them, without the owner being blacklisted. So we'll boot him and have him rejoin as a created coach.

Hey, I'd be interested in joining. I received your PM!

CAG: njoy7
XBL: THE STREH CAT
TEAM: Washington Redskins
AVAILABILITY (EST): MON-WED: 6-11 PM, THUR: Any time before 6 PM, FRI: 6-11 PM, SAT: Any time after 2 PM, SUN: Any time the Falcons don't play!

Hey, I'd be interested in joining. I received your PM!

CAG: njoy7
XBL: THE STREH CAT
TEAM: Detroit Lions
AVAILABILITY (EST): MON-WED: 6-11 PM, THUR: Any time before 6 PM, FRI: 6-11 PM, SAT: Any time after 2 PM, SUN: Any time the Falcons don't play!
As soon as I PMd you, I got word that the Lions were taken, sorry about that. Currently the Redskins are the only open team, if you are willing to take them I'll have Fero get you an invite asap.

Doesn't matter to me. I'll play with anyone! If BSET wants them, I'm willing to use whichever team he originally had.

If you send the invite tonight, I won't be able to accept until tomorrow evening. I'm currently laying in bed on my phone right now. :p

Just let me know what you guys want to do!

Can I switch to the redskins?
Mr Grand Cru, on 11 Sept 2013 - 09:57 AM, said: I'm interested in the skins too?

No, The Team you have is the team you're keeping. I've gone over this with 5 people. The Lottery did it's job. If you're unhappy with your team, i'm sorry.

Alright. The League is Now Officially Full (again) 

We currently sit at 29/32

What i'm currently waiting on to Start the League: 

Invites sent to:

slacker44 | dragonite92 (Steelers) - Because he joined as Tomlin, he got booted, and reinvited

Can't send invites until 6pm tonight, unless my gf feels nice during her lunch break...

irideabike | the joy of troy | (Chiefs) 

njoy7 | THE STREH CAT (Redskins)

the joy of troy - madden told me last night you still haven't launched the game. I know you said you were going to try to login to Madden this morning and accept the invite, but i can't send an invite if madden doesn't think you exist. I won't be home until 6pm EST to "invite" you again, can you attempt to be on sometime around then? The League's essentially Waiting on you to start.

i joined, i'm the lions guys. it is appropriate i guess bc i could see myself going 0-16 since this is my first madden in years XD

edit: also might as well add my email to the OT, it's '[email protected]', i'll get the messages on my phone, more reliable than xbl messages (if it's just watching netflix or something it's likely not even me so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me)

i joined, i'm the lions guys. it is appropriate i guess bc i could see myself going 0-16 since this is my first madden in years XD

edit: also might as well add my email to the OT, it's '[email protected]', i'll get the messages on my phone, more reliable than xbl messages (if it's just watching netflix or something it's likely not even me so email is the easiest way to get a hold of me)
Welcome, Make sure you've read the rules in the first post of this thread, and Get ready to play some football;)

Welcome, Make sure you've read the rules in the first post of this thread, and Get ready to play some football;)
lmao @ whoever named their coach footjob ryan. ok, i read them, i'm a little confused on the FA situation tho; are we going to have waiver periods before our first games? or are we just going to have them later in the season?

the right side of my line is terrible, so either i'd like to rectify that with FA or i'm putting it out there that i'm in the market for a RG/RT trade in exchange for some of my defense preferrably.

lmao @ whoever named their coach footjob ryan. ok, i read them, i'm a little confused on the FA situation tho; are we going to have waiver periods before our first games? or are we just going to have them later in the season?

the right side of my line is terrible, so either i'd like to rectify that with FA or i'm putting it out there that i'm in the market for a RG/RT trade in exchange for some of my defense preferrably.
FA is dove via waiver wire and will happen around week 4. You're welcome to trade before then if you'd like. All trades are submitted and reviewed by a trade committee prior to being processed in the game.

why is people trying to switch there teams?? stay with your teams, and commish get this thing started im losing interest with this wait??

why is people trying to switch there teams?? stay with your teams, and commish get this thing started im losing interest with this wait??
I can only go as fast as the people in our league let me mog. Thanks for the vote of confidence there. I anticipate us starting tonight. If i could manually boot up each and every person's xbox in this league and make them join the league manually, i would. Alas, i cannot.

We Will be Playing the preseason, as i'm sure people need some Practice.

As long as every gets into the league by this evening.....

Here's how the schedule's going to Tentatively Go.

Wednesday 6-8pm: We'll be Starting the League. Preseason week 1 Games can be played.

Thursday 8-10pm: Advancement to Preseason Week 2. Games can be Played

Friday 8-10pm: Advancement to Preseason Week 3. Games can be Played

Saturday 8-10pm: Advancement to Preseason Week 4. Ganes can be Played. Rosters must be Trimmed to 53 Players. If you don't do this, the CPU Will.

Sunday 6-10pm: Advancement to Official Season Week 1.

Anybody interested in making any trades let me know Im looking to move pretty much anybody for Draft picks in return. Looking to rebuild, I won't move DJ Hayden though and Tyvon Branch will probably be heading to the Colts. Im not looking to move my few good Offensive line players either.

Invites sent to:

slacker44 | dragonite92 (Steelers) - Because he joined as Tomlin, he got booted, and reinvited

Still can't send this guy an invite, he hasn't booted up madden 25 yet. 

the joy of troy - madden told me last night you still haven't launched the game. I know you said you were going to try to login to Madden this morning and accept the invite, but i can't send an invite if madden doesn't think you exist. I won't be home until 6pm EST to "invite" you again, can you attempt to be on sometime around then? The League's essentially Waiting on you to start.

Can someone contact slacker44 and joy of troy and inform them they're the only people we're waiting on? obviously pm's aren't working. i've sent a couple. 

I hope we get this going by tomorrow at least. Between getting Diablo III and NHL 13, I haven't been playing Madden much.

Thank you, fero and staticz, for the hard work on trying to get things going. It is much appreciated.

I hope we get this going by tomorrow at least. Between getting Diablo III and NHL 13, I haven't been playing Madden much.

Thank you, fero and staticz, for the hard work on trying to get things going. It is much appreciated.
No one wants to get this going more than Fero and I. It is impossible to keep the momentum going when we cannot even get the damn thing started.

Invites sent to:

Still can't send this guy an invite, he hasn't booted up madden 25 yet.

Can someone contact slacker44 and joy of troy and inform them they're the only people we're waiting on? obviously pm's aren't working. i've sent a couple.
Reposting for new page. IF YOU CAN GET AHOLD OF 'Joy of Troy' PLEASE DO!

It is actually happening! We have started the league. A big thanks goes out to FrankySox and my Paypal Account :p

With that said. The deadline for Preseason Week 1 is tomorrow at MIDNIGHT. You may play your league games, etc. but DO NOT SIGN ANY FREE AGENTS. We will hand out strikes for those of you who cannot read.

Here is Fero's original post with more details on the preseason:

We Will be Playing the preseason, as i'm sure people need some Practice.

As long as every gets into the league by this evening.....

Here's how the schedule's going to Tentatively Go.

Wednesday 11pm: We'll be Starting the League. Preseason week 1 Games can be played.

Thursday 11:59PM: Advancement to Preseason Week 2. Games can be Played

Friday 8-10pm: Advancement to Preseason Week 3. Games can be Played

Saturday 8-10pm: Advancement to Preseason Week 4. Ganes can be Played. Rosters must be Trimmed to 53 Players. If you don't do this, the CPU Will.

Sunday 6-10pm: Advancement to Official Season Week 1.

Reminder: To Contact your Week 1 Opponents: Visit the First Post of this thread, find their CAG username, and contact them there. You may also want to contact them on xbl, depending on the person. 

I've contacted my Preseason Week 1 opponent via XBL since he's a new guy, but will probably shoot him an email or PM tomorrow.

I also let Master Awesome know that I doubt I can do between midnight Thursday and 8-10pm Friday. Any chance we can get an early advancement Thursday? Say by the end of the Jets/Pats game? I guess that might be close to midnight, but yeah, I won't be home most of that Thursday night-Friday day block. Not that it's a big deal... it's a preseason game, but just my two cents.

Week 3 and Week 4 should be no problem. 

Thanks guys, can't wait for the new season. 

well thats good amount of time should at least get a full season in before i move on t othe xbox one version late nov.

i hope people will find time to play next week with gta v out 

Crap...I went ahead and released a bunch of guys to get down to 53 players, but I accidentally released one too many and I'm at 52 now :(

Can I re-sign the last guy I released?  He's some 6th string WR with 83 speed...I promise it wasn't some mischievous plot to get his contract off the books or anything lol.  I think his salary was like 400,000...

Crap...I went ahead and released a bunch of guys to get down to 53 players, but I accidentally released one too many and I'm at 52 now :(

Can I re-sign the last guy I released? He's some 6th string WR with 83 speed...I promise it wasn't some mischievous plot to get his contract off the books or anything lol. I think his salary was like 400,000...
sure

bread's done
Back