Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

I receive an email whenever someone PM's me, so I usually just read the message in the email. I only need to get on CAG if I need to respond right away. That was the case with this one.
This. Even if you don't get on Cag, every PM is sent to your email.

all that money, you better get someone.

I know lol I wish I wasn't forced to franchise McFadden for 11million lol part of me hopes I don't get Orakpo , that contract would kill my contract , but if I do get everybody I want I'll probably move my later 1st round pick for a RB either elite or young and promising than all my holes should be filled. I'm on the edge of my seat I can't wait til 9 pm so I can watch Walking Dead , that will make the wait til 10 pm short .

I know lol I wish I wasn't forced to franchise McFadden for 11million lol part of me hopes I don't get Orakpo , that contract would kill my contract , but if I do get everybody I want I'll probably move my later 1st round pick for a RB either elite or young and promising than all my holes should be filled. I'm on the edge of my seat I can't wait til 9 pm so I can watch Walking Dead , that will make the wait til 10 pm short .
Ha, its nice to see I'm not the only one using the Walking Dead to pass the time. Ive also been playing the Walking Dead(telltale one) game to pass time today.

There's two, the first person shooter one and the Telltale one that's more of an interactive story. The first person shooter wasn't very good, worth renting for a night from red box but nothing more than that. The Telltale one is fun if you don't mind it just being an interactive/cartoony type experience. It tells the story of another group from Atlanta and follows them.

It's a downloadable Arcade game. It's available in 6 "Episodes". You should be able to download a trial of it to see if you like it before buying it. I played through the first 3 "Episodes" today.

Cool imma check it out will it be on Xbox live ?
Yeah, just go to the where you buy the arcade/on demand games and just search by the most popular games. I think each episode is 4.99. But i'd suggest doing one episode or the trial first, just because I know that style of game isn't for everyone.

A lot of guys retired

I just noticed that alot of guys did that's crazy. Dammm I wish it wasn't a whole 24 hours til next advance

RB:Le'veon Bell
Dev:Superstar
Spd:85
Str:77
Agi:87
Acc:87
Elu:81
Car:86
Trk:94
Sfa:93
Spm:87
Jkm:83
Cth:75
Inj:95

Last edited by a moderator:
Scouting system is so broken. I don't have a clue about 9/10ths of the players in this draft. Combine measurables should be a given on every player..

Scouting system is so broken. I don't have a clue about 9/10ths of the players in this draft. Combine measurables should be a given on every player..
Scouting has always been dumb...I think it would be sweet to have everyone be able to go watch/scout at the combine in a given week of the offseason

WTH is with all these qb's retiring lol EA logic in this years game seems like it's broken when it comes to retire people. This is the first time i have seen the offseason in franchise seeing i have yet to finish my first season in my offline franchise. No way brady and mostly drew should have retired.

i really only had like 5 million to spend and to get to that point i had to cut some lower level players that sit on bench to free up some more to even offer a player in poition i need. That is not really a problem seeing seattle is pretty stacked. Looks like the draft is where im going to have to fill some holes i have.

Any chance of an early advance today ? I know it's less than likely but just figured I would ask given , there wasn't much activity on free agency seems that alot of players on the game are waiting it out.

Or if everybody was to post on the thread they were ready is there a chance , lol ( this probably has a 1 percent chance of happening but worth a shot lol )

Everyone held out on me, but I luckily didn't have anyone retire either. I ran my cap room down to basically 0 so I may have to pull a few offers back.

I really think that draft class we loaded fucked with the players retirements.  I did 3 sim franchises both Brady and Brees didnt retire until After the 2015 season.

I ran my cap down to zero also staticz, hopefully everyone doesnt hold out until the last stage then decide, not to play with me than I will be upset, lol.

[quote name="Og whitewidow" post="11190618" timestamp="1383575749"]I really think that draft class we loaded fucked with the players retirements.  I did 3 sim franchises both Brady and Brees didnt retire until After the 2015
Its all random

And Jairus Byrd has officially been cut by the Buffalo Bills. Happy bidding in an already expensive free agency.

TRADE ALERT:

Buffalo Receives:

Center, Joe Hawley, 25 years old, 79 Ovr. 3 Years| 1.62M| 1.96M| 2.42M

Atlanta Receives:

ROLB, Kiko Alonso, 24 years old, 78 Ovr. 3 Years| 990K| 1.16M| 1.4M

Team is falling into place. Looks like that DT is still deciding or didn't sign with me. I'm only looking at my Daddyleague roster right now.

bread's done
Back