Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Just wondering if there is a deadline for picking up a free agent or if we'll be able to save it?

I'd Honestly like to set the Deadline at the end of Week 2. Seeing as how we're going to have a Week 4 of free agency......Use all 4 of your signings by the end of week 2, or they're null and void.

Bills to 2-0 on the season with a tough 28-21 win over the Eagles. I have a feeling there will have to be a lot of these grind it out type of wins this season. GG Lv, highlights coming tomorrow.

Why is it that, whenever I send a game invite to certain people, they always ignore my invite and send their own? Is there some advantage to being the inviter rather than the invitee?
Not that I have ever heard of. But I personally don't accept game invites and instead just enter the game through the actions menu. This may be how other people do it and that may be what sends an invite from them. I just hate accepting the invite and then having to exit to the main menu, seems like a waste of time.

Does the "don't offer FAs more years than they ask for" rule apply to in house resignings during the year?

Could it even be monitored if you wanted to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts vs Bucs sometime tonight. Both teams are coming off a loss week one! Coach Tim Riggins said "today we set out to redeem our self but it wont be easy, this Bucs team is a young and very talented group "

Does the "don't offer FAs more years than they ask for" rule apply to in house resignings during the year?

Could it even be monitored if you wanted to?
I don't think your own free agents should be included, maybe keep an eye on older players where long contracts would be unrealistic.

Not that I have ever heard of. But I personally don't accept game invites and instead just enter the game through the actions menu. This may be how other people do it and that may be what sends an invite from them. I just hate accepting the invite and then having to exit to the main menu, seems like a waste of time.
Okay, but when you do that, I have to not only exit the game session but also back out to the main menu before it lets me join your game. Stupid EA.

I don't think your own free agents should be included, maybe keep an eye on older players where long contracts would be unrealistic.
I agree...

while i'm on the subject... I fucked myself over for free agency this offseason by signing Cam to a ridiculous contract. I wasnt paying attention to the full contract amount and gave him way more than i intended to. Luckily, i wont have a NEED at any position this offseason smh

Okay, but when you do that, I have to not only exit the game session but also back out to the main menu before it lets me join your game. Stupid EA.
Not true. Doing it that way simply joins the game that's already created.

EDIT: If both parties simply click to join the game in the actions menu, then both are brought to the same game and each of them may send out an invite. No one has to accept any invite.

Wait now...wasn't EA claiming that the new systems will allow for 500 more "player calculations" or some nonsense like that? Someone should ask them how much it costs to upgrade to the "Smoke & Mirrors" edition :lol:

Tajh Boyd era is here! Cardinals take down the Packers 31-0. Boyd has a great game going 17-19 and over 230 yards passing and 36 yards rushing. The rookie QB also had 3 TD passes including a 75 yard Bomb to HB Armond Smith.

Good game Packers.

Colts dont look verry Impressive as they get controled by the Bucs today! 

Colts 21  Bucs 38 

Colts Top Players:

Luck  QBR 121.5  10-15 for 220 yards 3 TD 1 INT 

Best and Bradshaw together ran for 72 yards 

Streeter had 3 Rec for 70 yards 1 TD 

Heyward-Bey had 1 REC for 84 yards 1 TD 

Lee 7 tackles 1 INT 

Bucs Top Players:

Freeman  QBR 105.5 9-13 for 119 yards 2 TD 1 INT 

Martin 36 att for 238 yards 3 TD 

Ogletree and Stocker each had a TD 

Johnson with an INT 

Bucs D had 4 sacks from 4 different players! 

Good game Ramesu!!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-06-10-twitch-tv-built-into-xbox-one-so-you-can-seamlessly-broadcast-gameplay

Cool feature , now we can watch SuperBowl games lol

Yeah I read about this. It's pretty cool. Now we can have "games of the week" and such, haha.

Yea that's tight lol , in another league I'm in they are requiring away team to stream the game on twitch every week lol

Yea that's tight lol , in another league I'm in they are requiring away team to stream the game on twitch every week lol
We're already discussing having this as a requirement. If you're not willing to stream, you might not allowed here. :)

problem is sadly in this day and age people don't have enough upstream internet to handle gaming online and uploading a stream. This streaming is not done on servers it's software right on the xboxone/ps4 what every you are using. It's bad enough alot of madden online games lag that would be worse.

i know i have six mbps upload so i would be fine but on avg people have 1-3 mbps if you are lucky.

i have 4.7 mbps upload and thats with wireless i hardline my xbox so it should be a little higher than that

What really bothers me about the Xbox 1 is the mandatory, always listening, always watching Kinect
For me, it isn't even the always watching or always listening, it's the "I'm watching Netflix and my Kinect decided Sawyer from Lost said something directed to it and it is now rewinding the show."

Games Left:

Saints vs Giants: Playing Now

Jets vs Patriots: Done

Dolphins vs Chargers: Playing Now

Bears vs Vikings: ?

Redskins vs Cowboys: Sim I would guess.

bread's done
Back