Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Integrated streaming is really a gamechanger. Here's another Madden stream if anyone is still up.

http://www.twitch.tv/gameguypgh
Not if it lags the shit out of the game and uses up all of your bandwidth. It's a nice feature, for sure. But just like going all digital, I don't know if ISPs in the US are ready for it yet...especially when more and more of them are implementing caps on their customers. It feels like we have two schools of thought moving in opposite directions.

Not if it lags the shit out of the game and uses up all of your bandwidth. It's a nice feature, for sure. But just like going all digital, I don't know if ISPs in the US are ready for it yet...especially when more and more of them are implementing caps on their customers. It feels like we have two schools of thought moving in opposite directions.
Some are, it just costs way more than it needs to.

Streaming resolution & Upload Speed spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgrreMlF5qoRdGVXTlRmUzNlUGUxc2lvTjdTT240NWc#gid=0

The 0-2 Colts VS The 2-0 Saints sometime after 4 est!!

The start of this season has not looked good for the colts as they are the 31st OFF in the league! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are the Cowboys and Redskins not permanently set on auto-pilot? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Not firing shots Adam and Staticz, im genuinely curious, because it's really annoying.

Why are the Cowboys and Redskins not permanently set on auto-pilot? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Not firing shots Adam and Staticz, im genuinely curious, because it's really annoying.
They would continue to sign free agents/release players from week to week, would be my guess.

Bills move to 3-0 with a 44-14 win over San Diego. San Diego could rack up the yards but turnovers killed there chances in this game. GG Panoramic. Highlights probably a bit later.

Colts give the Saints there 1st loss of the season while getting there 1st win! 

Colts 40  Saints 27

Colts Top Players:

Luck QBR 118.8  7-8 for 265 yards 1 TD 1 INT 

Harris (first game as a Colt) 20 att 194 yards 3 TD 

Streeter 5 rec 192 yards 1 TD 

Angerer 4 tackles 2 INT 

Saints Top Players:

Bridgewater  QBR 74.0  20-35 for 244 yards 2 TD 2 INT 

Ingram 19 att 110 yards 1 TD 

Graham 7 rec for 124 yards 1 TD 

Lewis 3 tackles 1 pick 6 

GG Yanks 

Texans over Dolphins 48-35. GG tanabeo. 

All i can say is. Holy shit...i did not see that coming. 

68 Deep Accuracy on Pat White...and he throws the deep ball like Joe Montana. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zohuLYGylQg

Just a couple of notes from the video.

1. I'm an idiot and forgot to put my volume from the game on before i played the game.

2. That second Gilmore interception was ridiculous. When he made that play in game and when watching it during replays, I just felt bad lol.

3. The second Burnett interception was clearly out of bound, surprised there was no booth review.

4. The third Gilmore interception, the diving in the end zone, is probably my favorite play of the year. I wish madden had more diving pass break ups/attempts at interceptions or catches. Too many times do you see players close to the ball just put there hands out or not make an effort to catch a barely overthrown ball.

Just a couple of notes from the video.
1. I'm an idiot and forgot to put my volume from the game on before i played the game.
2. That second Gilmore interception was ridiculous. When he made that play in game and when watching it during replays, I just felt bad lol.
3. The second Burnett interception was clearly out of bound, surprised there was no booth review.
4. The third Gilmore interception, the diving in the end zone, is probably my favorite play of the year. I wish madden had more diving pass break ups/attempts at interceptions or catches. Too many times do you see players close to the ball just put there hands out or not make an effort to catch a barely overthrown ball.
Lol that pick in the end zone was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. But it really made no difference. You had me in the 2nd. Desperation kicked in way too early. GG.

I donno what happened game was over, I was up 2 tds and as the clock hit 0 it lagged up n took me straight back to the league screen

hope seahawks vs giants can happen tonight sent him message yesterday i could play after work tonight after he said he could play all day.  If not tonight will have to be around 7 edt tommow work all day then packers game is at 3. 

Hey now... Detroit is only in first place because Rodgers got injured.

Regarding the Packers/Chiefs game, Chiefs sent me a PM Friday morning, but I didn't receive an email notification, so I just saw the PM and responded a couple hours ago. He said he wouldn't be available Friday but would today, although he may have made other plans after not hearing back from me.

most likly seattle/giants will happen at 730 edt if it would be possible to hold off advance till around 9 edt. it's really first time we both had time to play the last two days. He could have played during day today but i worked all day and tonight sounds like he can't play.

Trade Alert:

Falcons receive: RB Ray Rice AGE 27 93 ovr. 3 yrs remaining, $7M, $7M, $7M

Ravens receive: WR Roddy White AGE 32 93 ovr. 5 yrs remaining, $10M, $7.67, $9.22M, $11.2, $13.9

I don't know what the deal is with Matt Young. I pmed him Friday morning. He replied last night, and I replied a few hours later. He hasn't read it yet, despite posting in the thread. I still haven't heard back. I can play the rest of the day, I just hope he sees this.

Sadly, i've been gone all day. I've asked time and time again if anyone is having problems contacting your opponent contact me. I don't always read the thread. especially on a busy Sunday, where i was the Fins Game. 

Because both of you have "tried" to contact each other, and neither of you contacted me for help...I will agree here that a sim is the only fair route. 

Fero, can I get the Redskins on Auto after we advance? Long day tomorrow and the only time I have to play the game today is between advance and the start of the Walking Dead at 9.

Patriots vs. Eagles going down after the Monday night football..should be a doozy!
-Cru that was a defensive battle yesterday!

We Have Advanced. Kc over GB 34-20. Advancement Tuesday @ Midnight.
For some reason, the PM notifications I got from Dark Rider went to my Yahoo spam folder. So I didn't see that he had responded to me since I didn't get back on the forum after responding to him the first time.

I'm sorry, Dark Rider. I usually check the forums at least a couple times a day, but I admit that I have been slacking since getting the PS4 on Friday. Glad you got the win since you deserved it. I hope there are no hard feelings, but I understand why you'd be pissed with me.

bread's done
Back