Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

Was really hoping for a starter at LG or even LT but was surprised to see no one out there was really better than what I have already.

So blocking TE and 4th MLB it is!

You can PM ME your free Agency list and i will post them for you! 

You do NOT have to choose two players if you don't want to. One player signing is enough. If you only want one player, please signal in the thread that you're done "choosing" 

Here's the list(with record attached)

#1 Giants (5-28) CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and LB Jonathan Vilma / No Drops
#2 Packers (8-25) DT Sione Pouha / Drop: LT Mickey Baucus
#3 Dolphins (9-24) C Mike Pouncey & LT Tyron Smith / Drop: WR Brandon Gibson & RT Austin Pasztor
#4 Redskins (11-22)  RE Jason Pierre Paul & LE Anthony Spencer / Drop: RE Kedric Golston & TE Nehemiah Hicks
#5 Chargers (11-22) -May Pick at Anytime.
#6 Texans (11-22) CB Mike Jenkins & DT Nick Fairley / Drop CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu
#7 Steelers (11-22) LT Nate Solder  & WR Wes Welker / Drop : None
#8 Saints (13-20) LT Brandon Albert & ROLB Martez Wilson / Drop?
#9 Jets (15-18) TE Bear Pascoe & MLB Desmond Bishop / Dropped: MLB Yawin Smallwood / ROLB Calvin Pace
#10 Cardinals (16-17) May Pick Now!
#11 Ravens (18-15) Begins at 2am
#12 Chiefs (18-15) Begins at 4am
#13 Raiders (18-15) Begins at 6am 
#14 Patriots (19-14) Begins at 8am
#15 49ers(22-11) Begins at 10am 
#16 Panthers(22-11) Begins at Noon
#17 Falcons(22-11) Begins at 2pm
#18 Vikings(24-9) Begins at 4pm
#19 Eagles(27-6) Begins at 6pm
Selections must be in the following format:

Team Name:
Player Added: Name (Position)
Player Dropped: Name (Position)

Last edited by a moderator:
how is it even logical to have 823 yards rushing after 2 games?
It's not. Staticz asked man2008 to explain himself after the first Game. He didn't even bother. Looks like it's time for a strike in this case. I'll talk with staticz in the morning.... Guy didn't even ATTEMPT to run with his backups......jesus.

man2008...you know better....just..what are you doing.

Edit....20 minutes later.

And...Now i'm honestly considering removing a member from this league... we JUST went over this 2 days ago man...

2 games with over 400 yards and not rushing with anyone else was bad enough....

Now you play your 3rd cpu game...Rush for another 432 yards (on 23 attempts) for 8 fucking touchdowns? Seriously?

I'm going to bed because it's late...but i'm so pissed off at your blatant abuse of the cpu.

You do NOT have to choose two players if you don't want to. One player signing is enough. If you only want one player, please signal in the thread that you're done "choosing" 

#1 Giants (5-28) CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie and LB Jonathan Vilma / No Drops
#3 Dolphins (9-24) C Mike Pouncey & LT Tyron Smith / Drop: WR Brandon Gibson & RT Austin Pasztor
#4 Redskins (11-22)  RE Jason Pierre Paul & LE Anthony Spencer / Drop: RE Kedric Golston & TE Nehemiah Hicks
#8 Saints (13-20) LT Brandon Albert & ROLB Martez Wilson / Drop?
#9 Jets (15-18) TE Bear Pascoe & MLB Desmond Bishop / Dropped: MLB Yawin Smallwood / ROLB Calvin Pace
#10 Cardinals (16-17) May Pick Now!
#11 Ravens (18-15) May Pick Now!
#12 Chiefs (18-15) QB Jake Locker & ROLB Victor Butler / Drop: ?
#13 Raiders (18-15) MLB Laroy Reynolds / Drop: ?
#14 Patriots (19-14) May Pick Now!
#15 49ers(22-11) WR Tevin Reese & SS Brandon Meriwether / Drop: ?
#16 Panthers(22-11) HB Kenjon Barner and LOLB James Anderson  / Drop: HB Antonio Andrews
#17 Falcons(22-11) Begins at 2pm

Team Name:

If no one else selects till then, at 4am I take:

Chiefs
Add
Jake Locker (QB)
Victor Butler (ROLB)

Drop
I will figure that out in the morning.

Looks like LE - Anthony Spencer was on the DaddyLeague site as a free agent, but not actually there in the league. (just got a chance to get on my Xbox)

So in replacement I'm going to pick up:

Washington Redskins

Add: LOLB - Shaun Phillips

It's not. Staticz asked man2008 to explain himself after the first Game. He didn't even bother. Looks like it's time for a strike in this case. I'll talk with staticz in the morning.... Guy didn't even ATTEMPT to run with his backups......jesus.

And...Now i'm honestly considering removing a member from this league... we JUST went over this 2 days ago man...

Now you play your 3rd cpu game...Rush for another 432 yards (on 23 attempts) for 8 fucking touchdowns? Seriously?

I'm going to bed because it's late...but i'm so pissed off at your blatant abuse of the cpu.
This is pretty much why I've gotten to the point of having a no-nonsense, non-negotiable strike policy in my league. The rules are in the OP. All members are responsible for reading the rules when joining. What you've just outlined should really be 3 strikes. When the first strike is already a warning, that's generous enough.

Not using it shows people you're not enforcing policy and just prolongs the behavior since they have a freebie once you do start enforcing it. Give someone an inch, and all that. I guess you could "A-Rod him" and add the offences together, lol.

I sent a PM on Tuesday morning asking Man if we could play at 6:30 Eastern on Wednesday. He didn't respond til 24 hours later. By that time, I had already agreed to play my NHL 14 league playoff games. I have had a lot of trouble scheduling with Man in the past due to his wacky work schedule. But hey, I guess he took out his frustrations on my CPU.

#4 Redskins (11-22)  RE Jason Pierre Paul & LOLB Shaun Phillips / Drop: RE Kedric Golston & TE Nehemiah Hicks
#12 Chiefs (18-15) QB Jake Locker & ROLB Victor Butler / Drop: ?
#15 49ers(22-11) WR Tevin Reese & SS Brandon Meriwether / Drop: ?
#16 Panthers(22-11) HB Kenjon Barner and LOLB James Anderson  / Drop: HB Antonio Andrews
#17 Falcons(22-11) TE Rob Housler / Drop: ?

Team Name:

I sent a PM on Tuesday morning asking Man if we could play at 6:30 Eastern on Wednesday. He didn't respond til 24 hours later. By that time, I had already agreed to play my NHL 14 league playoff games. I have had a lot of trouble scheduling with Man in the past due to his wacky work schedule. But hey, I guess he took out his frustrations on my CPU.

This is pretty much why I've gotten to the point of having a no-nonsense, non-negotiable strike policy in my league. The rules are in the OP. All members are responsible for reading the rules when joining. What you've just outlined should really be 3 strikes. When the first strike is already a warning, that's generous enough.

Not using it shows people you're not enforcing policy and just prolongs the behavior since they have a freebie once you do start enforcing it. Give someone an inch, and all that. I guess you could "A-Rod him" and add the offences together, lol.

So I guess scoring 70 point is ok for some people to do which I don't it's not like I'm tryin to make ap better all his stats r already 99 since it's a problem I sit him down until I play a live person

So I guess scoring 70 point is ok for some people to do which I don't it's not like I'm tryin to make ap better all his stats r already 99 since it's a problem I sit him down until I play a live person

#4 Redskins (11-22)  RE Jason Pierre Paul & LOLB Shaun Phillips / Drop: RE Kedric Golston & TE Nehemiah Hicks
#17 Falcons(22-11) ROLB Brandon Marshall & TE Rob Housler / Drop: ?

Team Name:

I supersimmed damn near the entire game. Cam sat out all but 1 play in the second half. I made efforts not to score but short of kneeling 3 times and punting every play, there wasnt much I could do. Check the stats, and you'll see that nobody had ridiculous stats (unless u count Charles Johnson's 5 sacks as ridiculous) and just think...I could've easily put up over 100 points. I have a top 5 offense and probably the #1 defense... I'm going to score some points

I supersimmed damn near the entire game. Cam sat out all but 1 play in the second half. I made efforts not to score but short of kneeling 3 times and punting every play, there wasnt much I could do. Check the stats, and you'll see that nobody had ridiculous stats (unless u count Charles Johnson's 5 sacks as ridiculous) and just think...I could've easily put up over 100 points. I have a top 5 offense and probably the #1 defense... I'm going to score some points
which is why nobodies bitching about his 63-3 win. It's the Way you go about it that's going to earn you atleast one strike...and some punishment here very shortly. Deuce ran the ball with 5 different HB's for 33 Carries for 5 Touchdowns which were Split between 3 of the Hb's, Then threw for 3 Passing Touchdown's. Nothing malicious here, it's obvious he attempted to spread the love around.

Man, i've spoken a bit with Staticz and another outside source..

Here's your punishment

Strike #1 and a 2 Game Suspension. Think of it as a vacation from Madden.

In Week 5 You play Matt. He will play the CPU

In Week 6 You play Tanabeo. He will play the CPU

I'm fine with you racking up 200/250 yards and 3 or 4 touchdowns with AP... but at some point..PLAY YOUR BACKUPS. 

Looks like LE - Anthony Spencer was on the DaddyLeague site as a free agent, but not actually there in the league. (just got a chance to get on my Xbox)

So in replacement I'm going to pick up:

Washington Redskins

Add: LOLB - Shaun Phillips
Cardinals sign LE Anthony Spencer and LT Jason Peters

Drop RE Travis Raciti
scooby-huh.png

Eagles

Add: DT Clifton Geathers
Add: CB Cary Williams
(Welcoming them both back to the Eagles)

Drop: CB j. Coleman
Drop: DT Everett Dawkins

I couldn't find Anthony Spencer on the free agents list, but if I screwed up, that's on me. That's what I get for being the new guy.

#10 Cardinals (16-17) LE Anthony Spencer and LT Jason Peters / Drop: RE Travis Raciti
#14 Patriots (19-14)  QB Ryan Mallett and LG Vladimir Ducasse / Drop: ? 
#17 Vikings(24-9) RE Cliff Avril & QB Tyron Taylor / Drop: ?
#18 Eagles(27-6) DT Clifton Geathers & CB Cary Williams / Drop: CB J. Coleman & DT Everett Dawkins

bread's done
Back