Madden 25 Official CAG League - 3 Seasons Completed. Shutdown for 2013-2014.

My xbox has the red ring of death and I dnt plan on buying a new one so I have to drop..so unfortunate but thanks for having me..

I almost just lost to the CPU Bills. Not my finest hour but they are very good.
It's not that bad. I almost lost to the Bucs. I had to rally 7-21 to come back. Some of these CPUs are really good. The CPU Broncos are not though. I beat them like 49-13. It just depends.

I'll be live streaming 49ers vs Packers tonight at 6:30 EST. Come get your Friday night entertainment at Twitch ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/staticzv2

We're advancing now...the only two user games left are cru's and ballhawk...Cru doesn't play the cpu, and ballhawk has not been on cag since december 28th.

Deadline will be Sunday at 11pm. 

That was a good game with potential to be a great one had I not fallen apart in the 2nd half, throwing my usual interceptions. And I was appalled by the fact that the game didn't allow me to challenge that sack fumble in quarter 3. But the game was a lot of fun to play, and soon I can study the video to see your play selection. ;-)

let the dismantling of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers commence!!!!

........turns out TB ain't the pushovers I thought they'd be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jets lucked out and knocked out gunslinger (and already 2nd string QB) TJ Yates and to beat the Texans, 38-21.

My run first offense was completely shut down so I took to the air. Geno went for 342 yards, 2 passing TDs, 1 rush.

Rookie QB Trickett (3rd stringer) was the downfall for Houston, throwing 3 picks and getting sacked 3 times.

Highest yards per carry was TJ Yates at 7. Next? 1.7 for my rookie Yeldon. 1 for Geno. .9 Dyer. .4 Foster. Yeah it was an ugly run game.

GG.

Highlights from last nights Packers/49ers Matchup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THQTY6YMS2s&feature=share&list=UUoLW9kBzK_8ITmLzineWL2w

Patrick Willis went into beast mode at the goal line :D

Just saw Yates was out 7 weeks. Sorry, man. At least you only have a couple more games without the Pat White show.
Good thing I have a bye week and then 2 CPU games I have had more players get hurt this season then the other two combined at least Ed Reed was not hurt to bad and was just out for the game.

Two missed field Goals....51 Yards and a 14 Yard that Bounced off the upright? I gave that game away. Gg. 

Also...Wide Receiver i release 3 days ago torched me 4 catches for 168 yard and a TD. 

bloody fucking hell. 

as two of my real life friends..who were watching so aptly put it...That game was played EXACTLY like the real life dolphins would have. Epic Fail, man. 

Highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyQqBtlKy6s&list=UUoLW9kBzK_8ITmLzineWL2w&feature=share

A couple of them clipped weird and the quality isn't as good since I streamed the matchup as well.

advancing us now. Deadline will be Tuesday at 11pm.

Just for my note, those that did not play their cpu games:

ballhawk
mile high von
og whitewidow
itlnstln

bread's done
Back