Madden NFL 12 Deal Round Up and Pre-order Bonuses

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5838]24655[/IMG-R]Here's a roundup of the Madden NFL 12 deals and pre-order bonuses:

iconamazon.gif
Amazon: $20 credit + free shipping; release date delivery is available

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy: Save $10 with the purchase of game and guide
icongs_r1.gif
GameStop: No deals
Exclusive: AFC & NFC All-Star Teams + Aaron Rogers Ultimate Team Card available to PowerUp Rewards members that pre-order through Monday

kmart.gif
Kmart: $20 gaming credit + $5 credit good toward this year's EA Sports games

icontarget.gif
Target: Buy Madden 2012 + 2 bags of 11-11.5 oz Doritos, get a $10 gift card

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us: Xbox 360/PS3 version is $44.99, Wii is $37.99 + Free Shipping

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart: $20 eGift card

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SkylineChili4Me']Just successfully PMed the $45 TRU price at BB. required a mgr approval, but no hassle - just showed them the price on my phone and that was that.[/QUOTE]

Son of a bitch, I just tried and they had to call the store and they told me it was 59.99 in store.

[quote name='mfunk9786']My order from Amazon never shipped out. What the hell? I got an e-mail apologizing, but nothing else. You know, if you advertise release date shipping for a major release...

I would just go to a store and buy it today and then return the sealed copy from Amazon tomorrow or whenever they finally send it to me, but I want the preorder bonus code, and I never got a code in my e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Got this too, they are "refunding" my 99 cent shipping though! [/sarcastic enthusiasm]

[quote name='dashrendar']Got this too, they are "refunding" my 99 cent shipping though! [/sarcastic enthusiasm][/QUOTE]

Wow. I haven't even gotten an email about a shipping delay or anything yet. I don't expect a refund (Prime user here, so its "free" anyway), but it'd be nice to hear a "Hey, we screwed up, sorry about that" from them.

Super Late Edit: My copy of the game has actually been at my house for a while, I just never heard the truck drive up and drop it off. Stranger still, Amazon still swears its "Shipping Soon"

Wonder whats up with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the best non-coupon/gift card deal for Madden is call Best Buy for store pickup and have it price match with Toys R Us online price. It comes with the exclusive game contents and a potential $20 certificates if you plan buy 4 more selective games from Best Buy. That's how I got game done.

Best Buy is also doing a 50% trade-in bonus when you buy the game. I know it's not necessarily a "deal", but hey, money's money, amiright?

Mine didn't ship from Amazon, so I called and got them to credit me the difference in price for the Tous r us deal. Prolly just go buy at Wally after work then return the amazon one I'll get tomorrow to Wally.

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']Are there no CEs for this?[/QUOTE]

$90 for the Hall of Fame Edition. You get an autographed Marshall Faulk card (1 on PS3 and 1 on 360 are 24k gold cards) and the HoF Madden Ultimate Team pack where you get each Madden cover athlete plus some others at the peak of their careers ratings/stats wise.

[quote name='nnarum']Mine didn't ship from Amazon, so I called and got them to credit me the difference in price for the Tous r us deal. Prolly just go buy at Wally after work then return the amazon one I'll get tomorrow to Wally.[/QUOTE]

Checked my amazon account and it still says shipping soon but when I got home today the game was on my doorstep. Off to play some Madden.

[quote name='atc250es']Son of a bitch, I just tried and they had to call the store and they told me it was 59.99 in store.[/QUOTE]

I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store

[quote name='Gamepolice']I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store[/QUOTE]

wow owned.

[quote name='Gamepolice']I tried with Walmart and they told me they don't price match new products and called me a liar and asked me to leave the store[/QUOTE]

I'm sure they did...

The whole experience taught me not to shop at Walmart even though I never shop there anyways. All over a stupid video game which I don't even need

Does the Amazon preorder bonus (the rookie teams, not the $20) come packaged inside the game or via email? I haven't gotten the email yet and my shipment is late, so. Curious.

just called amazon about my madden not shipping. the operator instantly offered me a $10 credit without me asking. I tried to get him to price match toys r us's price but he dropped the "we don't price match" line. very easy ten buck though. So getting $30 credit overall is a win in my book.

best buy crestwood

just grab a copy from the huge pile up front, go to customer service, have them look up toysrus.com online and it says 44.99 and then they will call tru. cross your fingers they only ask if they have it in stock. i called 10 min before and they had it in stock but for 59.99.
Manager override, smile and get out of there ;)
i told the guy i was late for work, true cuz im at work now, and that i didnt have time to do all my tradeins today (from bbb/amazon/etc) but he said as long as i purchased the game im good for +50% til the 3rd. don't know how true it is but i will fight for it ;) peace

[quote name='Velo214']best buy crestwood

just grab a copy from the huge pile up front, go to customer service, have them look up toysrus.com online and it says 44.99 and then they will call tru. cross your fingers they only ask if they have it in stock. i called 10 min before and they had it in stock but for 59.99.
Manager override, smile and get out of there ;)
i told the guy i was late for work, true cuz im at work now, and that i didnt have time to do all my tradeins today (from bbb/amazon/etc) but he said as long as i purchased the game im good for +50% til the 3rd. don't know how true it is but i will fight for it ;) peace[/QUOTE]
Cool. I usually shop at the Brentwood location but since it worked in Crestwood I may have to take a trek there tonight. Thanks.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Cool. I usually shop at the Brentwood location but since it worked in Crestwood I may have to take a trek there tonight. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Brentwood is awful. It is the BB of last resort. I want to launch that POS with the mohawk into space. You'd think a guy with a freaking mohawk would be less strict, but that guy will straight up toss you out of the store if he thinks your trying to "get over" on BB.

[quote name='DerClaw']Brentwood is awful. It is the BB of last resort. I want to launch that POS with the mohawk into space. You'd think a guy with a freaking mohawk would be less strict, but that guy will straight up toss you out of the store if he thinks your trying to "get over" on BB.[/QUOTE]

I live in U City so it's right there but more often then not it's just terrible. There is one guy there that doesn't care and will pricematch on the spot but I haven't seen him the last couple trips I've made, I'm getting a little worried. Now lately they've just been understaffed.

bread's done
Back