Madden NFL 25th Anniversary Edition: $100 w/free year of NFL Sunday Ticket

wasurenai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-25-Xbox-360/dp/B00AY1CT4U

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.
About NFL Sunday Ticket: With NFL Sunday Ticket, fans will be able to enjoy every minute of every NFL game each Sunday afternoon throughout the entire 2013 regular season and get highlights delivered instantly from their computer, tablet, or mobile devices. Fans will also be able to catch every play inside the 20 yard line, all in one channel with DIRECTV’s Red Zone Channel.

[quote name='coalminer']I don't know if this has been posted, but to clear up any more confusion, EA's director of marketing explicitly said that there is a unique code in each package which permits access to the online version of Sunday Ticket regardless of whether you're a customer of DirecTV or not.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now is probably not the time to sell. I'm waiting until next Sat./Sun.
ive been trying to sell since madden release i just dont want to sit on a useless item heck id trade it for a couple good games at this point just so it didnt go to waste

Except for the fact that to get it for $225, you have to use Directv... A lot of people would just like to see the games, but stick with their current provider. If you have basic cable and are happy with it, just having Sunday Ticket may be "worth" it over paying every month for some inflated DTV package. Just sayin'
Well yeah, but my point is still that it's LESS than either package too...so while what it's "worth" to somebody is obviously subjective I'd still say they're screwing themselves over. It's also in the hands of the people pricing it that high, there comes a point where you have to ask yourself "ok am I screwing this other person over now, or should I be happy with $200 and a profit of A HUNDRED SIXTY DOLLARS" lol.

Too often people are willing to screw others over just to increase their own profit $10-15. The guy who bought mine said he lived in Manhattan and he just had DTV come out that week but they couldn't install it so he was buying this. I honestly would have felt a little bad if I sold it to him for any more than I did...it felt good to give it to him at a price a little lower than what I was seeing around.

I used the Sunday Ticket app on my HP Touchpad running android. I also watched it later on my android droid x. Both workd fine with no issue at all. Watched my Saints get their win (barely) against the Falcons. Very happy to keep my Sundsy Ticket, it is going for high prices for a very good reason..............GREAT FOOTBALL GAMES!! :bow:
As a Falcons fan, I cried. Two chances to score from 3 yards out and you can't punch it in? Seriously?

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Well yeah, but my point is still that it's LESS than either package too...so while what it's "worth" to somebody is obviously subjective I'd still say they're screwing themselves over. It's also in the hands of the people pricing it that high, there comes a point where you have to ask yourself "ok am I screwing this other person over now, or should I be happy with $200 and a profit of A HUNDRED SIXTY DOLLARS" lol.

Too often people are willing to screw others over just to increase their own profit $10-15. The guy who bought mine said he lived in Manhattan and he just had DTV come out that week but they couldn't install it so he was buying this. I honestly would have felt a little bad if I sold it to him for any more than I did...it felt good to give it to him at a price a little lower than what I was seeing around.
How is selling someone something for the price they're willing to pay "screwing them over"? I don't get that sentiment. While I wheel and deal for most things I want, there are things that I gladly pay retail for because I want/need them. There are also, on occasion, things that I pay over retail for because they have gotten rare or because I don't want to wait on a lower price... I don't think of this as getting screwed over, I think of it as having to pay what the market demands. I don't know. There has to be some sort of connect between the people that are asking $40 for the Tron disc form TRU (and they'll never sell it for that) and the people that are saying "I didn't get to my TRU on time. Can someone sell me one for the $3 that you paid for the pack, since they were on sale?"...

Don't get me wrong. I feel good when I go through a drive thru and pay for the person behind me. It gives me a good feeling and, I hope, makes their day better. I just wouldn't ever yell back to someone "I'm gonna pay your bill. Make sure you order one of everything!!!" - 'cause then you're screwing yourself. Same with having one of these codes (which you won't find again) and saying "well, I only paid $99 for the package and I'm keeping Madden and it's worth $40, so I'll sell my DTV code for $60." - you're just screwing yourself.

I sold mine for $172 on Tuesday but I'm freaking out because I haven't been paid, nor heard from the guy. I emailed a couple of times, and said if he really wasn't going to pay, just to be courteous and let me know so I can sell it before another Sunday ticks off the NFL calendar.

Granted if this was any other item, I'd let the 7 days play out and such, but I really don't want to risk losing $$ by having to wait until next week and resell it...I'd rather put it up Friday night or Saturday AM if I haven't heard from him. 

Any thoughts?

I sold mine for $172 on Tuesday but I'm freaking out because I haven't been paid, nor heard from the guy. I emailed a couple of times, and said if he really wasn't going to pay, just to be courteous and let me know so I can sell it before another Sunday ticks off the NFL calendar.

Granted if this was any other item, I'd let the 7 days play out and such, but I really don't want to risk losing $$ by having to wait until next week and resell it...I'd rather put it up Friday night or Saturday AM if I haven't heard from him.

Any thoughts?
If you're that worried, you could just relist it. If he doesn't pay, no big deal. If he pays at the final hour, just refund him (and cancel the new listing, if you relist it before anything happens). You may risk a negative feedback, though.

Thats why I dont mess with auction listing. Buy it now and pay immediately.

and if you are worried about being screwed over the code, then mail the code after you email it. It would be like 2 bucks and it would be under ebays policy.

me personally am gonna hold on to my code. Would be nice to sell the code for $150 profit but 10 bucks a week for Sunday Ticket? Why not? Dont really need the money.

hats why I dont mess with auction listing. Buy it now and pay immediately.

and if you are worried about being screwed over the code, then mail the code after you email it. It would be like 2 bucks and it would be under ebays policy.
That's my plan, if I ever sell a digital code/etc., I always send it off.

I think I'll give him another day, but I think 72 hours and no contact is enough to at least raise the possibility of just cancelling the auction and see if he'll agree to that

So I just got my order of the Amazon Madden Anniversary Edition -- and Amazon sent me the standard edition with an Anniversary Edition inventory sticker covering the UPC.

You've got to be fuck ing kidding me.

I saw some of the comments about using STM overseas and "VPN through Netherlands" and such.  I've read about some of these services and I'm interested in learning more.  One of the big reasons I got STM was specifically to use overseas, so if anyone can provide some good tips/tricks, I would be much obliged.

So I just got my order of the Amazon Madden Anniversary Edition -- and Amazon sent me the standard edition with an Anniversary Edition inventory sticker covering the UPC.

You've got to be fuck ing kidding me.
Sounds like somebody pulled a fast one on amazon returns.

Sounds like somebody pulled a fast one on amazon returns.
Is that what it is? I recognize the stickers from AWD merchandise that I've bought. I should've taken a picture before I sent it back.

I did a chat with the Amazon CS rep and let them know that it seemed a little fishy, but they "assured me that shouldn't be the case".

They keep going in and out of stock on Amazon. I'm tempted to try and get another one, but I don't want this to happen again and I end up getting banned for returns of them sending me the wrong stuff.

Is that what it is? I recognize the stickers from AWD merchandise that I've bought. I should've taken a picture before I sent it back.

I did a chat with the Amazon CS rep and let them know that it seemed a little fishy, but they "assured me that shouldn't be the case".

They keep going in and out of stock on Amazon. I'm tempted to try and get another one, but I don't want this to happen again and I end up getting banned for returns of them sending me the wrong stuff.
Have you made dozens or hundreds of returns this year? There seems to be a whole lot of paranoia here lately about being banned, especially compared to the amount of people who actually claim to have been banned. It's....bizarre.

Anyone with a chromecast try it out? Going to be trying that this sunday and was curious
How does it work? If the games play in a pop-up screen then you won't be able to cast it to your TV. Videos have to play in an actual browser tab and not a dedicated pop-up window like ESPN3 uses.

How does it work? If the games play in a pop-up screen then you won't be able to cast it to your TV. Videos have to play in an actual browser tab and not a dedicated pop-up window like ESPN3 uses.
Thats why i ask, havent even tried logging into the sunday ticket stuff yet

^ I don't have an answer for you then as I don't have sunday ticket either---I'm just familiar with chromecast and unless they updated the software I just know there isn't anyway to cast video that isn't in a normal browsing tab which is disappointing.

I ordered 1 last night and it already shipped despite saying it was backordered.

Chromecast works fine. You have the option to go full screen with one game, then you can cast that game to your Chromecast. You also have the option to view a multi panel of four games at once, can cast it, but you cast it as you see it on your pc screen.

How did you guys e-mail the code? It's a username and password and eBay thinks my username is an e-mail and won't let me e-mail them.

Has anyone seen any more deals on these?

i just canceled my direct TV the other day because theyre trash, so wouldnt mind getting sunday ticket back

A quick review of the Sunday Ticket included for those still looking to get this. This is the second week that the web version has had issues and crashed, leaving little to no access to the web version for the day. A rep for DirectTv again (I called last weekend when this happened) explained that everyone tried to log in at once and this crashed their servers (you would think they would understand that everyone would log in at the same time for games that start at the same time every week). I do not expect this to improve at all during this season as this seems to be a trend over the years with DirectTv, so I would not purchase this in the expectations of having a smooth web experience on Sundays. I have had success using the Sunday Ticket app on my tablet and phone, with no issues at all. The only problem is that the web version includes a way to view 4 games at once, as well as the ability to Chromecast to the tv, where the tablet and phone app does not. You can only view one game at a time on the app. Fair warning, only purchase this if you will be happy viewing games on your tablet or phone.......otherwise, your experience might be more of frustration than you would like.

I've used my code the last two weeks but the quality ain't for me. I can still sell it off, right?
This is kinda what I was talking about. The pc web side is very lacking, quality is all over the place if you get to watch games at all....or, you are simply left with a crash screen saying that Directv is sorry for their website sucking. The quality on my tablet is excellent, as HD as I can get. I have completely given up on the pc side. As far as selling it, I sure somebody will buy it on ebay,.....maybe not for $250, YMMV.

You can change the quality on the web version in the lower right. Low quality is terrible, medium is about the same as cable, high is very nice.

For people having trouble getting the web version to work, just wait about 30-40 minutes after the first games start. They usually have it working by then. I'm going the time gets lower as the season goes on.

The quality on my computer and on my iPad/iPhone has been perfect both weeks. I couldn't ask for anything better, except for airplay support. But after reading that Chromecast is supported I ordered one of those with free expedited shipping from Best buy.

Directv didn't wok at all on my PC. On my Nexus 7, it was looking at a TV screen through a car window during a heavy storm. During the fourth quarter of the afternoon set of games, it did work, but was too late.

Overall, the shit quality of directv's video service completely matches the shit quality of the game. I knew better. EA's title for worst company is well earned. I will never purchase an EA product again and will do everything in my power to negatively effect their company. It's the consumers fault because we keeping handing money over to them year after year for incomplete products. It seems like they would have the hang of making NFL games by now, but they don't. I am disgusted.

Those of us with tablets were.
A nexus 7 is a tablet. When it worked, it had the watery look described above. When I had a clear picture, it would keep rewinding back to about 30 seconds in the past. I watch hd mlb games regularly through the Xbox 360 without any issue.

Taking your 14K post count into consideration, I'm guessing that you are an EA shill. this accurate?

A nexus 7 is a tablet. When it worked, it had the watery look described above. When I had a clear picture, it would keep rewinding back to about 30 seconds in the past. I watch hd mlb games regularly through the Xbox 360 without any issue.

Taking your 14K post count into consideration, I'm guessing that you are an EA shill. this accurate?
Yes. Any time someone has a positive experience with a product they must be a shill.

The poster I was responding to said that it was impossible for anyone to have been enjoying the games all day because the site was down. I merely corrected him to let him know it wasn't impossible because the apps were working. I have a nexus 7 as well and it was great all day.

Your hatred of EA amuses me though.

Yes. Any time someone has a positive experience with a product they must be a shill.

The poster I was responding to said that it was impossible for anyone to have been enjoying the games all day because the site was down. I merely corrected him to let him know it wasn't impossible because the apps were working. I have a nexus 7 as well and it was great all day.

Your hatred of EA amuses me though.
100%, wife and I were watching on the ipad all morning and into the afternoon. No problems whatsoever... would be nice for it to run on the PC but we're happy with what we got.

I saw some of the comments about using STM overseas and "VPN through Netherlands" and such. I've read about some of these services and I'm interested in learning more. One of the big reasons I got STM was specifically to use overseas, so if anyone can provide some good tips/tricks, I would be much obliged.
tunnelbear works well

Here's to the first PM

I have 1 unused code for PS3. Bonus: “Bears Franchise Pack ” that was a Target preorder I have no need for.

EDIT: Code sent: Lucky winner Cindaddy

You don't sell the code you sell the account...
Yeah I haven't even bothered to update my username and password. I figure if it works, why mess with it.

Although the buyer of your code would be smart to update it once he logs in. (and then claim it doesn't work because it's ebay and it's full of scammers.;) )

bread's done
Back