Mafia 2 @ buy.com $14.99 FS

well worth $15...i got this as a Christmas gift and loved it...one of my favorite game of 2010...

[quote name='thetruth1983']When I click the PS3 version, the price is 29.99.[/QUOTE]

I see that to thats interesting. Goto the 360 link and then below you will see the frequently bought together section. Add the ps3 version from there and it shows up in the cart as $15. Weird tho

THIS is what I'm waiting for, despite being over double what it just went on sale on the PC for (and despite having a PC that could play it)...I'd much rather just get it on the 360. Now I just need Metro to drop again someplace...

That was weird. During the checkout process, I kept getting kicked back to Step 1, and had to sign in and confirm my shipping address, like, 4 or 5 times. On my 5th try, I finally got through the checkout. Anyone else have this happen? Bizarre.

Anyway, great deal. Thanks OP!

[quote name='spacegundam0079']would amazon match this price ? got a gift card and would love to get it through them if not ill get it from buy[/QUOTE]

Use the found price lower link or w/e its called with them. They almost always match everyone if they get enough of those reports

If Amazon price matches it, i'll pick it up again for another play through. Well worth it. Great story, great voice acting, very authentic feel. If you haven't played this, i suggest you pick it up now. It's well worth it at $15

It's a great game. Great voice acting, good story and is really fun. One of the first games I sat down with and actually finished within a short period instead of putting it in the backlog half-finished.

I ended up buying the PS3 version from a buy.com deal 2 months ago for 20$. I think I'll grab the 360 version this time.

just letting you guys know that this is a great game, way better than GTA 4 imho. You'll love the driving, its kinda realistic

Thanks OP!!! Got a copy for the PS3. That was the price I was looking for. Bought LBP GOTY edition for $10 from Buy.com with no problem. Forgot they charge taxes but then there's free shipping. Just plat'd The Saboteur chasing and shooting Nazis. Now, I can do the same with gangsters. Oh the Joy! :)

Mannnn this is sooo tempting. I thought the demo was a lot of fun. Only real negative to this game if I remember right was the length of story and no side missions.

Any idea how long this sale is good for? Any set length of time or until they run out?

Thanks OP! Got the PS3 version, only played the demo but I remember really digging the camera...and finding Playboy! I'm a gta4 fanboy for the variety of things to see and do and I know this pales in comparison, but at $15 I can't pass it up. Psyched!

[quote name='Abear21']Thanks OP! Got the PS3 version, only played the demo but I remember really digging the camera...and finding Playboy! I'm a gta4 fanboy for the variety of things to see and do and I know this pales in comparison, but at $15 I can't pass it up. Psyched![/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed the game and the story. Had a few swerves in it that kept it interesting

This is less of a game and more an endless stream of f-bombs. It currently holds the Guinness World Record for the most uses of the f-word in a video game. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely hate games that overuse this word. Please writers, expand your vocabulary to include other exclamatory remarks. (ex: darn, fiddlesticks, dagnabbit, etc.)

i might just wait for it to get cheaper. got Godfather 2 for 8 bucks new and it was great for the short time I held on to it, I have a feeling this one is a non re-playable as well.

Awesome, I bought this used and the exclusive content DLC for the PS3 was already used.

I just traded it into Amazon for $17.50 and netted a new game for a little less.

I'm sure others had done this and there was probably a better initial trade-in.

You can even check out with Amazon.

Buy.com cost $16.41

Net cost $1.09 Amazon credit...Yay

I'm assuming the DLC was standard for all copies of the PS3 version and not just a limited run...right?

Damn mine shipped already, not sure where it's shipping from though. Gotta beat DA: II first before I jump into this one anyway.

Thanks op. Picked up a copy for the PS3. I wanted to pick one up for some time but being that I have quite a backlog of unplayed games, it wasn't necessary to buy it until now. At $14.99 shipped for a game I was willing to wait to play, definitely worth the price.

bread's done
Back