Mafia II (360) $10, SW:FU2 (PS3) $13, Bulletstorm (PS3) $15 Used & More at GameFly

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Bulletstorm is $15 new at Best Buy, both platforms, just a heads up.[/QUOTE]

Really? I didn't see that in the ad. This week right now or starting Sunday? Or is it a YMMV thing?

[quote name='BShea']I love that I finally caved on Alan Wake about 20 minutes before Cheapy D posted this deal :( There goes $5 I'll never get back. Contacting GameFly to see if they'll match the price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did too, except on Amazon :/.

Thankfully, it was AWD, so I only paid $2 bucks more than Gamefly has it for, so I guess I'm not too hurt.

Maybe I'll finally grab Bulletstorm.

EDIT: Hmmmm...not much of a savings beyond Amazon's WD, although you're pretty much guaranteed the online pass from GF. I wonder if I should wait longer.

EDIT: Oh snap, BB is selling it for $15 new.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jello1996']Picked up Alan Wake. Quickly building a collection for my new 360 this week due to Gamefly. Just need a deal now on Crackdown 2 and I'm good to go.[/QUOTE]

Crackdown 2 is a travesty if you loved the first one... I try to pretend in my mind that they didn't even create a 2nd one.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Crackdown 2 is a travesty if you loved the first one... I try to pretend in my mind that they didn't even create a 2nd one.[/QUOTE]

why? I heard it was just more of the same..

[quote name='Jello1996']why? I heard it was just more of the same..[/QUOTE]

Doesn't have the same feel, the map is exactly the same, there's no gangs, everything feels like a horde mode.

I got it for $10 and thought it was ok, but it's not as good as the first one IMO.

What is the chance that if you order Mafia II, you'll get the PH version with all of the DLC included? I can't find a separate listing on Gamefly for that version, so I guess it'd be a risk, but has anyone ordered it in the past and received the (better) version?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Sorry just thought they were already live since most are when posted, I sincerely apologize.[/QUOTE]

Don't apologize to this man, because of us his kid has food, and we fill his pockets with money.

But next time do pay more attention. :)

Bulletstorm totally worth 14.99 plus if u beat it quick enough you can get 13.75 trade in at amazon

Thanks for the link, Cheapy. In for SW:FU II for PS3. I've been waiting for Gamefly to drop this game to a sub-$15 price! :)

Went in for Conduit 2. I'm sure by the time I play it, that'll be the standard used price. Oh well. Backlog ahoy.

I've been waiting to pull the trigger (so to speak) on Mafia II. I hear it is pretty good but I am not a huge fan of Rock Star type open world games (Red Dead, GTA, etc) so I have been going back and forth on this. 20 bucks for that and Conduit 2 - I'll by that for a dollar- or 20 of them...:cool:

really thinking about conduit 2, but It'll probably hit $10 new by the time I get through my backlog. It is a Wii game that wasn't made by Nintendo, after all, and they ALL hit $10 new at some point.

[quote name='Vigilante']What is the chance that if you order Mafia II, you'll get the PH version with all of the DLC included? I can't find a separate listing on Gamefly for that version, so I guess it'd be a risk, but has anyone ordered it in the past and received the (better) version?[/QUOTE]

It is very rare for gamefly to send or even have the greatest hits/platinum versions. However they do occasionally restock their rentals and occasionally end up with them. I rented Infamous and was sent the Greatest Hits version. I also purchased Fable 2 back in the day and scored the platinum hits version. Although it was in the standard Fable 2 box, but that was a win for me. It is very rare though.

Just got my Castlevania: Lords of Shadow in the mail today. Everything is in absolute pristine condition. The case looks and feels as if it was just unwrapped. The disc is flawless as well. Gamefly never disappoints me with the quality of their used games.

[quote name='Tsel']Just got my Castlevania: Lords of Shadow in the mail today. Everything is in absolute pristine condition. The case looks and feels as if it was just unwrapped. The disc is flawless as well. Gamefly never disappoints me with the quality of their used games.[/QUOTE]

Sux to be me. Been waiting for a deal on that one. What did it cost?

Each time I've placed an order for a game from GF I've always had a tracking number associated to the game. I ordered Bulletstorm immediately when it was posted last week and was told my order shipped Friday, but I don't have a tracking number attached to it.

Anyone have orders ship without tracking?

[quote name='Hardware']Sux to be me. Been waiting for a deal on that one. What did it cost?[/QUOTE]

About $11 after my 10% off and my $5 coupon.

For people looking at Star Wars Force Unleashed II, you can get that for $14.99 plus another $14.99 or lower game for free at Blockbuster right now. Xbox or PS3. Other titles in that price range include James Bond Bloodstone, Splatterhouse, and plenty more.

Tempted by Mafia II... need to pull the trigger though.

[quote name='KneeKnee']Got my copy of Bulletstorm (ps3) today and it is the Limited Edition version.[/QUOTE]

Not to be a pain, but do you know if you had a tracking number on your order?

I may be unreasonable, but the distribution center that my games are always sent from is literally 5 miles away and I always get my games next day...I'm just curious if my order got bungled up somehow.

I received my copy of Fable 3 the other day. Still had the DLC code and the disc was mint. The box was somewhat broken up, but I had a spare so I just switched it. I was kind of hoping they would have sales each day through the weekend. D:

[quote name='KneeKnee']Got my copy of Bulletstorm (ps3) today and it is the Limited Edition version.[/QUOTE]

just got mine. limited edition as well.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Not to be a pain, but do you know if you had a tracking number on your order?

I may be unreasonable, but the distribution center that my games are always sent from is literally 5 miles away and I always get my games next day...I'm just curious if my order got bungled up somehow.[/QUOTE]

thats funny, my order of killzone 3 shipped on the 31st and I still haven't received a tracking number just like you. And like you, I usually get games ordered from gamefly in 1-2 days after it shipping but it still isnt here yet. Weird.

[quote name='Magicman103']thats funny, my order of killzone 3 shipped on the 31st and I still haven't received a tracking number just like you. And like you, I usually get games ordered from gamefly in 1-2 days after it shipping but it still isnt here yet. Weird.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - fingers crossed mine shows up tomorrow. I also had an order for Killzone 3 that I made on the 30th, it was shipped out the 31st and received the 1st - however I did receive a tracking number with it.

I'll give it another day or two before I follow-up...it's not like I don't have a ton of other games begging to be played, just compulsive and want to toss it in the pile.

[quote name='blitztwn36']Not to be a pain, but do you know if you had a tracking number on your order?

I may be unreasonable, but the distribution center that my games are always sent from is literally 5 miles away and I always get my games next day...I'm just curious if my order got bungled up somehow.[/QUOTE]

I believe so. I think it works like this: Some games, when bundled in one box, ship priority with a tracking number. Singular games, shipping solo, will ship in a padded envelope and will ship regular mail.

I never received a tracking number with a singular game and they never come to me via priority mail.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I believe so. I think it works like this: Some games, when bundled in one box, ship priority with a tracking number. Singular games, shipping solo, will ship in a padded envelope and will ship regular mail.

I never received a tracking number with a singular game and they never come to me via priority mail.[/QUOTE]

Makes sense - my previous orders were always two games. Bulletstorm was my first solo purchase. Thanks for the update!

[quote name='JazzFlight']So... Any new deals or is that it?[/QUOTE]I'm also curious if there's going to be more deals. Oddly enough, all of the sale prices in the OP are still in effect, despite the fact they were supposed to expire nearly an hour ago...:whistle2:k

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Was Duke always $19.99?[/QUOTE]I think so--there isn't free shipping on used copies of DNF, so it's probably not part of these deals.

Madden NFL 11 for the PS3 is only $8.99, only $3.99 if you have a coupon. The trade in value is $8.75, so if you have a $5 coupon you aren't going to use you can trade it back and get $4.74 off your bill instead (or sell it somewhere else.)

I received my copy of BulletStorm: Limited Edtion too + it had Unused DLC too :cool:

Has anybody had any shipping problems with recent gamefly orders? Sept 1 I order Castlevania on the previous GF deal and haven't received my order yet. Know it was the holiday so I'm going to give it a few more days just curious what other CAG'rs were seeing with their shipments. No tracking number given sadly but my order status says shipped.

[quote name='vanlandw']Has anybody had any shipping problems with recent gamefly orders? Sept 1 I order Castlevania on the previous GF deal and haven't received my order yet. Know it was the holiday so I'm going to give it a few more days just curious what other CAG'rs were seeing with their shipments. No tracking number given sadly but my order status says shipped.[/QUOTE]

Both games I ordered last week shipped the following day and arrived 2 mail days after shipping.

[quote name='Romis']I received my copy of BulletStorm: Limited Edtion too + it had Unused DLC too :cool:[/QUOTE]

That's the great thing about gamely, majority of the time the codes stay in the original cases while the game flies halfway around the world. so you get an unused code alot

bread's done
Back