Mafia II (360) $10, SW:FU2 (PS3) $13, Bulletstorm (PS3) $15 Used & More at GameFly

Got my bulletstorm today - mint condition with limited edition codes intact. Starting to really love these gamefly sales. I don't buy used games from GS since I'm anal retentive about the condition of the games, but I'm 4 for 4 with gamefly and wouldn't hesitate to buy again.

Just need to find the time to game...

Got Fable 3 today mint with code, sweet deal, thnx, too bad the game kind of blows though, so far not as good as I or II.

[quote name='pun123']Got Fable 3 today mint with code, sweet deal, thnx, too bad the game kind of blows though, so far not as good as I or II.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I wasn't a huge fan of Fable III. It had its moments, but overall I enjoyed 2 much more.

I'm a frequent buyer of GameFly's used games. Sad to say that I'm not satisfied with the condition of the game that I received. Box and manuals for Bulletstorm :ps3: are complete and in mint condition but the game disc has quite a bunch of dings around the edges. It's "chippy." Siiighhhhhhh..... :oldman:

[quote name='seattlezfunk']I'm a frequent buyer of GameFly's used games. Sad to say that I'm not satisfied with the condition of the game that I received. Box and manuals for Bulletstorm :ps3: are complete and in mint condition but the game disc has quite a bunch of dings around the edges. It's "chippy." Siiighhhhhhh..... :oldman:[/QUOTE]

My copy of Star Wars TFU 2 for PS3 arrived today with the same thing.. First time I have ever gotten a non-mint game from them so I will let it slide. I put it in just to make sure it works fine, which it does. Have you had any trouble with it playing for you?

For the Mafia II fans, Amazon is currently selling the PS3 version brand new for $13.66 if you would rather have it new than used at $10

[quote name='pyromania86']My copy of Star Wars TFU 2 for PS3 arrived today with the same thing.. First time I have ever gotten a non-mint game from them so I will let it slide. I put it in just to make sure it works fine, which it does. Have you had any trouble with it playing for you?[/QUOTE]

It plays fine but I did notice that my system (slim) was a bit loud when it reads the disc. Maybe it's just me.

I had to get in on SWTFU2 for $14.01 shipped, I have been pushing that game off for a while now.

Curse you CAG I have bought so many games in the past month ;) .

bread's done
Back