MAG is $20
Mass Effect 2 $20 X360
Need for Speed Shift $15 PS3
Singularity $30$both systems
Bioshock 2 $30...on sale @ barnes & noble for $20$both systems
Ghostbusters $15 both systems
Dark Void $15 x360
Star Wars TCW Republic heroes $15$both systems

Thanks, OP. NFS Shift is ~$30 at most stores, per Google, and the best I recall seeing it before was $20 + tax through the EA store a while back. Shipping is $3 but no tax for me.

All of those except for MAG and NFS: Shift are drops to the new MSRP for those games. Still a good price for MAG, NFS, and ME 2 though.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Is MAG worth getting with MAG 2 on the way?[/QUOTE]

MAG is fun, and there's still a lot of people playing.

MAG2 hasn't even been officially announced yet...at least afaik

[quote name='whoknows']MAG is fun, and there's still a lot of people playing.

MAG2 hasn't even been officially announced yet...at least afaik[/QUOTE]

I have been playing MAG for a month now and I love it. I play this game more than Halo Reach.
it can get frantic and exciting with good players.
I really was surprised by this game.

I bought a complete used copy of MAG a couple of days ago for $10 shipped which was a total steal IMO. But yeah it looks and sounds like a great game. My opinion virtually means nothing on the subject I guess but at $20 new I think you should get it. I probably would have bit at $20 for a new copy of MAG. Plus, there's still continuous support by Zipper. They're even still putting out new modes and DLC. There's some DLC coming out really soon.

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Is MAG worth getting with MAG 2 on the way?[/QUOTE]

There is no MAG 2. There have been massive upgrades to MAG which came out in a patch last month and that is MAG 2.0. Walmart had a listing but that was taken down because Sony could add the Move support etc. with patches. It's being updated again next week with new DLC.

Hmmmm. PC Richards just opened around here or is about too, tempted by NFS:Shift even though I haven't really gotten far into Forza 3(campaign is too easy)

There probably will be a MAG 2 since the game is doing pretty damn well for a multiplayer only new IP. But yeah they're shoving out lots of good DLC lately which urged me to buy the game. I had to at 10 dollars. But since it was used I feel like I should buy their DLC to support the game. I like to support companies that I think deserve support.

X360 NFS shift can be gotten for $15 too but it'll take work
price match the PS3 version at Best Buy for $15 then come back and do an even exchange. U can get around all the system specific sales this way I only mentioned BB b/c they have the easiest policies IMO & they have gamers points. This ? isn't from the thread someone PM'd me.

bread's done
Back