Magazine's Deal Thread (Now under new management.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='floormat']anyone have any ideas on the right combination for horse illustrated ¿? I tried various versions of veterinarian but could not find a compatible profile. Thank you for your additions to CAG 6669.[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think that it doesn't matter what you put really. I know I put that I work in retail, but they send me emails for some things (like Horse Illustrated) that have nothing to do with my job. Once you've been with them for awhile (like I have), they accept you for pretty much every magazine they put out.

[quote name='shadow9689']I have a current subscription to EGM.
Can this be stacked on?[/QUOTE]
I think anytime you fill out a new subscription it adds on to what you already have. After I read your post I went to go check my account, last month I had 11 issues left, now I have 34. So basically i'm set for the next 3 years.

So to answer you, yeah.......they stack on from the looks of it.

What industry/job is recommended to actually be able to get the magazines on Mercury? I tried with the Sporting News link a little earlier in this thread and I couldn't get it to let me select that magazine. Now I wanna get EGM but I have no idea what to select for the job and such.

I'm talking more specifically about Sporting News, incase that wasn't clear. I managed to get the site to let me order EGM, but for the life of me I can't figure out the right combination of industry/title/blah blah blah to let me order Sporting News.

Just curious to see if anyone has started receiving Star magazine yet. My wife is anxiously awaiting this one.

[quote name='Longshot']Just curious to see if anyone has started receiving Star magazine yet. My wife is anxiously awaiting this one.[/quote]

Got my 1st issue last Friday.

Can't get baseball digest to work! Gives me sercurity digest or something like that. It sucks, want me some Baseball Digest.

no baseball digest for me either

tried advertising, sales, maketing, manufacturing everything logical I could think of.

heck i even tried CEO of Intimate apparel

no luck

strangely there were no magazines available for that selection...

Wow...my profile says I'll be getting EGM until 2010. How many of these offers did I sign up for? :\

Thanks for posting all this offers. Just a qiuck question does anyone know of a place where I can get Sports Illustrated, Tips and Tricks and Game Informer for free?

[quote name='pokemon11128']Thanks for posting all this offers. Just a qiuck question does anyone know of a place where I can get Sports Illustrated, Tips and Tricks and Game Informer for free?[/QUOTE]

Look back through the posts for Tips and Tricks, its a deal from FreeBizMag, I believe. You can get GI for cheap at Gamestop when you buy stuff (every 10 bucks you spend is a dollar off the subscription which is 15 dollars, I think). I don't think there's any free offers for SI, AFAIK.

What do you have to put in to get Computer Shopper. Everytime I put something in, it gives me other magazines but not CS.

The FHM link in the OP sends me to a Stuff Magazine subscription. Is there a good link for a free FHM subscription?
Also, in response to the OP, Hardcore Gamer is trash. I would have cancelled my free 6 issue subscription had I known how. Yes, free is too much for that magazine.

personally i love hardcore gamer. and as of late i hate PSM since it seems like they dont even play the game they review. For example play godfather and read the review on it. It's terribly inaccurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back