Magic the Gathering

[quote name='MSUHitman']coolstuffinc.com
ebay
shuffleandcut.com[/quote]

shuffleandcut is not cheap. ebay and magictraders.com would be your best best.

If anyone needs cards I have thousands and i dont even play anymore....

I have around three hundred to four hundred rares if i remember right...and half of them are actually pretty usefull in decks( I have alot of stuff for a burn deck and just because it looks pretty I have an angel deck which only needs to a few cards so it will work out pretty well)

There's around 1,000 to 1,500 uncommons...and who knows how many rares...If anyone wants just make me an offer that looks pretty good...I'll give out the rares names in a message if anyones interested.

I wouldnt mind getting a bunch of magic cards to play with my girlfriend... I have over 1100 comic books, pretty much all marvel and dc, and would be willing to do trades if anyone is interested. All comics are modern, from the last 5 years. I have 130 autographed ones (marvel, dc, image, and aspen) and a cgc 9.6 of teen titans / xmen crossover from 1982 as well. Send me a PM if anyone wants to trade.

:D

as far as purchasing goes, online I have used ebay and shuffleandcut in the past. You might also try finding a comic shop or some other place where people play magic and asking around there. Might get people that will sell stuff cheap or trade

I also have a ton of magic cards, I don't know what's considered good/rare anymore, as I got out of it over 10 years ago. Most of my stuff is from the Unlimited/Revised era. I obviously have no use for them, and am willing to trade/sell. If anyone is interested, PM me.

As far as decks go, the only one I think I still have in one piece was a simple basilisk/cockatrice lure deck with force of natures and craw giants...

Before a few day i read in a magazine taht, Magic The Gathering is a card game created by a professor of maths Richard Garfield and introduced in 1993. Magic is the first example of the modern collectible card game genre and still thrives today, with an estimated six million players in over seventy countries.

eBay is usually a really great place to find cheap magic cards. Generally, the only magic cards that sell for a high amount are only the ones that get popularized in decks that win high level tournaments, of which everybody then copies, driving up demands for those cards. Other than those, you can get playsets (4 copies) of cards for cheap.

I've bought cards from ebay. Like 500 or 1000 random cards they tell you there are X amount of common uncommon and rare. I did this twice and got nothing but random crap. If you go on any of those sites dont buy any random sets just buy specific cards or you'll just get ripped off.

[quote name='m3talst0rm']I just got back into this...really fun game. We should have a trading thread on here for magic.[/quote]

No we need a trade thread for VS. System :) A game system derived from Magic (improving on its flaws) with Marvel/DC comic book characters plus Hellboy, how can you go wrong? :)

Oh you could try dacardworld.com if you want to buy in bulk.

[quote name='MSUHitman']No we need a trade thread for VS. System :) A game system derived from Magic (improving on its flaws) with Marvel/DC comic book characters plus Hellboy, how can you go wrong? :)

Oh you could try dacardworld.com if you want to buy in bulk.[/quote]

How about a general UDE thread, just no yugioh? Us WoW TCG players need love too. Can't wait til GenCon indy for some tournament action.

bread's done
Back