Magna Carta, XB live 12 m card,Asphalt UGT DS,more

zman73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
Revamped tradelist, please... PLEASE... dont PM me and offer a price on a game that EBgames.com might have had for a few hours a couple of days (such as someone who offered me 5 for Gungriffon, and another offered me 3 for Xevious... I dont put prices on these because I am trying to trade them if at all possible, I will never sell games at what would amount as a loss to me, if you have seen these games for those prices, wait for the next deal from EB... thank you... and now for my trade/sale list

Tradeables
NEW to list
NBA PSP complete
4 player PS2 gamestop multitap
Metal gear Solid 3
Magna Carta PS2 mint
res Evil OB 1 and 2 for PS2
Clock Tower PS1
Mega Man X SNES COMPLETE!!!!
12 month XB live card 35 shipped looks like this one is outta here
2 month tryout XB live cards 3 bucks shipped

DS:
Warioware:Touched SEALED 23 shipped SOLD
Asphault SEALED
Polarium 16 SEALED shipped SOLD
Meteos 19 SEALED shipped GONE

X-Box
Advent Rising XB 25 shipped, also factory sealed
Thief XB SEALED
Guilty Gear RELOAD XB SEALED 13 bucks shipped
NBA Live 2004 XB SEALED
Matt Hoffman Pro BMX2 XB SEALED
ATV Quad Power racing XB SEALED
007 Nightfire XB SEALED
Mojo XB SEALED
Italian Job XB Sealed
UFC 2 XB SEALED
BY Wrestling 2 XB SEALED
Aggressive Inline XB SEALED
Pure Pinball XB SEALED
Gungriffon XB SEALED

Gameboy/GBA
DBz Taiketsu GBA SEALED
ESPN Track and Field GBC SEALED
ESPN Winter Games GBA SEALED
FIFA 2004 complete and mint GBA
Dungeons and Dragons EOTB Complete and Mint GBA
Rev of Shinobi GBA Complete and mint
Drome Racers GBA Complete and mint
Xevious GBA Sealed

Playstation 2
RetroCon controller SEALED
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix PS2 SEALED
Syphon Filter PS2 SEALED
Okage Shadow King PS2 SEALED
Ford Racing 2 PS2 SEALED
SPace Channel 5 PS2 (2 disc SEALED)
Super trucks Racing SEALED
BYard Wrestling PS2 SEALED
Alias PS2 Sealed
Tekken 3 PS1 SEALED
Manhunt PS2 Complete

Gamecube
Baten Kaitos SEALED 19 shipped
Bloodrayne GCN SEALED
DragonballZ Budokai Sealed
Def Jam Vendetta

Sega Genesis
Road Rash 2 SEALED Genesis
Ms Pac Man SEALED Genesis
Arcade Classics Genesis SEALED
Frogger Genesis SEALED
Tom and Jerry Genesis SEALED
Jeopardy Genesis SEALED

Playstation 1
Tekken 3 SEALED
King of Fighters 99 Complete PS1
Ready 2 Rumble PS1 Complete
Mega Man Legends PS1 Complete

Dreamcast
Dave Mirra DC Complete
Kiss Psycho Circus DC Complete

To clear confusion with one CAG... THIS IS MY WANTS LIST :)
Open for offers from the following systems

SegaMaster System
**Psycho Fox
Alex Kidd games
Wonderboy games

(will reorganize the rest of these later)
Devil May Cry 3 SE only
Growlanser PS2
Y's PS2
Psycho Fox SMS******** COMPLETE ONLY
MJ's Moonwalker Genesis (complete only)
Christmas NIGHTS Saturn
God of War
Hulk GBA
NIGHTS Saturn (w controller)
Double Dragon GBA
Mario Vs Donkey Kong GBA
Altered Beast GBA
TMNT 2 GBA
Air Zonk TG16
Devils Crush TG16
Ninja Spirit TG16
Mario Party N64
Final Fight 3 SNES
Splatterhouse 2 or 3 Genesis
DK Jungle Beat (dont need bongos)
Shining the Holy Arc Saturn
Kotor 2 XB
Wizards and Warriors 3 NES
Mario Kart DD
PSP UMDs

will entertain other offers particularly Sega MS games, TG16 games, Neo Geo PC games, DS, and PSP games

THANKS

hey man im interested in Mega Man X3, take a look in my list in sig to find anything you want for it. Otherwise let me know a cash offer that might be fair.

Onimusha 3 (Limited Edition)
Halo
Phantom Brave

These are the guides I have that I can trade. Your box is full. PM me back with how much in money order plus the guides you would need to trade for MMX3

Sorry if anyone has tried to PM me... didnt relize my SENT messages had been saved in my box... there is plenty of room now

hmmm for as long as I have been on this site, I had never came across that phrase (CML), most people would type out to check their lists...

I sure love CAG, got a resonse in my PMs from someone who screwed me out of a trade that had been agreed upon.. .months ago, only remember because of the original name the person used on here

Now my GUT instinct was to do the SAME thing the guy did to me (agree to a trade, have him send me his address, continure to string him along for days with cryptic PMs, then PM him saying I had another offer)... but I am not that type of CAG

[quote name='zman73']I sure love CAG, got a resonse in my PMs from someone who screwed me out of a trade that had been agreed upon.. .months ago, only remember because of the original name the person used on here

Now my GUT instinct was to do the SAME thing the guy did to me (agree to a trade, have him send me his address, continure to string him along for days with cryptic PMs, then PM him saying I had another offer)... but I am not that type of CAG[/QUOTE]

:lol: that is pretty good - don't worry, his karma'll even out on its own.
I personally people who are rude to me when I PM them with a reasonable deal and then they come back 2 weeks later and see something on my TL they want and suddenly its all "Ah, CML good buddy".

[quote name='joevan07']:lol: that is pretty good - don't worry, his karma'll even out on its own.
I personally people who are rude to me when I PM them with a reasonable deal and then they come back 2 weeks later and see something on my TL they want and suddenly its all "Ah, CML good buddy".[/QUOTE]

I only remember this event because it pissed me off to no end, when I trade in CAG, I am upfront with everybody, dont try to screw people over, I PM as soon as I am able... etc... hell I am 31 years old, I am too old to do some of the crap Ive seen on here...

The trader who screwed me over... months later I got the game I wanted SEALED from the CC 5 dollar bonanza

The only other guy I remember acting this way was a cag interested in a couple old Mega Man games I had for sale last year, I was offering them for a really good price. I went throught about 2 or 3 WEEKS of PM's with this guy... he'll take them... he wont take them... can I get a deal on one of the games... can I get a deal on both of the games... etc... etc... etc. I finally said forget it, sold both on ebay and made about 10 bucks EXTRA from what I had originally sought... I even got to kindly warn another CAG who was going to trade with this person about his behavior in making deals...

In regards to DEALS and trades, keep em coming... there is a possible trade in the works for the Phantom Dust, but I will confirm yay or nay later today

Updated with a stack of classis NES games and other sealed games including Demon Stone PS2

Anyone have both Batman Rise of... and XMen: ND Id trade a copy of LaPucelle the 2 of them

looking for trade offers first for the LaPucelle games, I dont get anything I am looking for in the next few days, I will sell

Would like the XMen and Batman (ubisoft) games from the CC sale

I dont have any of the CC $1.99 games, but could you CML anyways and see if I have anything you will trade for La Pucelle?

Thanks

looking for more deals... thanks to all who have purchased or traded with me in the past week... STILL have the LaPucelle

Still looking for Turbo Grafx games too

bread's done
Back