Magna Carta, XB live 12 m card,Asphalt UGT DS,more

[quote name='zman73']added 3 Poker titles tonight[/QUOTE]

man i need that poker game for the ds but little over my range (hopes for a price drop : )

[quote name='slidecage']man i need that poker game for the ds but little over my range (hopes for a price drop : )[/QUOTE]

Done

[quote name='slidecage']pmed would you take 12 for the ds poker[/QUOTE]
I PMed you back...
I havent had the opporrtunity to live in front of the computer with my wife in nursing school needing the net, and with the heartbreaking Steerlers game that just ended

[quote name='slidecage']counting my pennies to get the poker for ds maybe today or tomororw i pm you about buying. : )[/QUOTE]

If you ARE going to get it, I will refuse the guy who PMed me last night about it, insulted me by offering me 20 for that and gungriffon XB (sealed)... since that game was 5 bucks at EB before... why would I sell a game for LESS than what I paid (taxes and shipping included)... the game is still around 30 alot of places...

this a few days after another CAG offers me 3 bucks for Xevious (also sealed)... since EB had that at that price... politely told him to go to his EB and get it there

[quote name='zman73']If you ARE going to get it, I will refuse the guy who PMed me last night about it, insulted me by offering me 20 for that and gungriffon XB (sealed)... since that game was 5 bucks at EB before... why would I sell a game for LESS than what I paid (taxes and shipping included)... the game is still around 30 alot of places...

this a few days after another CAG offers me 3 bucks for Xevious (also sealed)... since EB had that at that price... politely told him to go to his EB and get it there[/QUOTE]

some dude offered me 99 cents just today for paper mario 2 since i got it off ebgames with the 20 buck gift thing (even though they didnt honor) they dude goes you got it for free you your still making a 99 cents...

tosses a coin in the air What the hell i will buy it for 15 shipped if you still have it (if they did drop it to 10 online it would still cost me around 12 bucks and i would rahter have it in hand now then wait and hope for a drop)

[quote name='BustaUppa']I have a sealed Geist (GC) and a slightly used Persona 2 (PS1)... I'd give both of those together for Magna Carta.[/QUOTE]

I have owned Geist (in some form or another about 6 times :) )

Not really interested in Persona 2, but thanks

bread's done
Back