Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Black Friday is fast approaching so now might be the time to start saving for that weekend.

I went through all but one site I go to and if I do things right, I can make at least an additional $1 per site if I play my cards right. Xbox Live and PSN have been taking my earned winnings these past couple of weeks but I still have funds left in Amazon and Paypal thanks to this forum.

That being said, I've had a great week at Gift Hulk where I've redeemed $10 (so far) in one week thanks for multiple joker wins at the card game. That, Points2Shop, and Swagbucks are my favorite sites. Redeema, I might be catching up to your $20-$30 goals. Also, check your PMs.

I have almost $60 over at Prize Rebel, so I may hold on to those for black Friday. I really wanted to pick up Defense Grid 2 on Xbox One, but held out just in case it got a discount for October. Anyway, still waiting on $10 from SwagBucks and pennies away from a ten spot on InstaGC. dig it.

I've been re-exploring Treasure Trooper and I found a way to make it work to my liking.

Sites that have daily goals like Gift Hulk and Swagbucks seem to work best for me. Does Prize Rebel have something like that?

Oh geez, it's been a long time since I've updated. So busy with the kids stuff and work and overtime and trying to sleep. Prize Rebel now has daily bonuses when you meet the goal. They have multiple bonuses, too, as in first bonus for 100 points is +10, another 100 points is +20 or whatever. I still have $60 there that I'm probably going to burn in the next 3 weeks for Black Friday and whatnot. Gotta try to make that $75, that would probably get me a couple games. 

Got that code. Thanks. I claimed $10 Amazon from Points2Shop today, hope it gets here before Friday. Got another $10 over at InstaGC that I'll take, and $60 at Prize Rebel. That should pretty much cover most of the stuff I want. Just hoping that Amazon does some price matching. I'm hoping to pick up at the very least, Diablo III and maybe Destiny if it gets cheap enough.

It's fun to have funds with all of these sites, isn't it?   I have it set up to pay for Xbox and PSN with some Amazon and Paypal on the side.   I think I get this multiple account mentality from watching The Suze Orman Show.

If you're still accepting codes, I still have some to spare at GiftHulk. They didn't put a daily goal up today so everyone who automatically logs on sees the "earned daily goal" banner and a bonus of ..... 0.   

Everything else works though like the card game. Boosts, codes, jokers, 5 points, 11 points. I won them all today.

I redeemed $20 at Treasure Trooper and took a break to try out Prize Rebel. The only place I've seen where you can earn points by watching videos on .... video games.   I'm Silver now and will probably reach Gold next year since I'm focused more on Swagbucks and Gift Hulk. 

Cashed out a $10 Microsoft code from InstaGC and another $10 from Prize Rebel, so that I could buy Defense Grid 2 while it's on sale. I was at $73 over at Prize Rebel, so now I'm down to $63, which is nothing to sneeze at. I'm happy now.

Great day at the sites today:

For the first time ever, I got two Jokers from the card game today at Gift Hulk. That's 20 cents for clicking my mouse button twice. Still have lots (and I mean lots) of codes to give out.

Did some Christmas shopping online and used the Shop and Earn feature at Swagbucks to do so. As a result, I already made the daily goal since my rebate went through today. 

How is the New Year treating you so far, Redeema?

Well, unrelated to these sites, but so far so good. Found out I win a contest/sweeps I entered a few months ago: Grand Prize winner is me!

Prize: $500 AmEx gc, which I just got and a 'flatscreen TV' and a years supply of Mars brand candies. The TV should be getting here this week or next, ARV of $500, so I don't know how big or what brand, but I'll take it either way. Also won a couple last Xbox LIVE codes from the Snickers text to win contest last week. Got a demo code for Monster Hunter 4 Unlimited today. So far 2015 is full of win. Plus, started working 12 hour overnight shifts to decrease my amount of days to 3 days per week, but increase my hours by +4, with a pay bump and 16% shift differential. Pretty big increase of about $6/hour, so I'm pretty happy with that. I haven't had time to mess with my sites much, but I'm going to have a lot of time on my off days to do stuff, so since I'm feeling lucky I've been entering sweeps again and I'll get back to the rest of the other stuff because I want to fund all the stuff I don't want to pay for. So yeah, I'd say pretty good, but 2014 was a personal disaster, so almost anything would be an upgrade at this point.

Just used $20 on Prize Rebel to get some eShop funds to buy Metroid Prime Trilogy while it's on sale for $10. Still have $50 in cash there, so I'll hang on to that while I think of something to pick up. Time to rebuild that money in the bank.

Been so busy with working night shift and my kids activities that I've neglected this thread. Did check Prize Rebel yesterday and found $70 in my account, so I think I'll be using that to buy myself a little lawnmower because I don't have one and I really need one as the Spring heats up and makes the grass and weeds grow like crazy. Yep.

Geez, so long since I've posted here. Working nights is hard, doing stuff the following day is almost impossible. 

I'm up to $90 on Prize Rebel, so that's cool, but I feel like I have so little time that it's hard to keep this thread up.

Not that it matters, but I like the TV it was a tough adjustment because it's much bigger and I was getting motion sickness in the beginning, but I'm over that and I've been wasting all my free time playing Destiny. Anyway, I'll try to get back around to this thread a little more often, until then enjoy a cat and a kangaroo snuggling. 
cat-and-kangaroo-snuggling.jpg

Happy Father's day yall. Didn't get what you wanted from those no good ne'er do wells that you call offspring? Get it free from one of these fabulous sites. Do it! What are you waiting for? I'm not going to come over and do these sites for you, you're going to have to take the initiative and get started on your own. 

Yes! 

Are you still using Gift Hulk?  I have codes from last year that can be used for 1-2 other people.

That gives me an idea:

Every time someone leaves a post to prove Redeema and I aren't the only ones to read this thread, I'll post a Fountain of Youth code for free Gift Hulk currency to use for free money/stuff. When I see the code has been used, I will repeat the process after another post.  

To set a limit, I will stop when I run out of codes from 2014.  If it goes well enough where it's not spam or jibberish responses, I'll keep revealing codes from this year.  

What do you say, CAG?

Nice offer. I still use Gift Hulk. 

Guys jump on Prize Rebel right now, they're having a gift card sale, I'm going to use the 9400 points to get 9x$10 Amazon gift cards it's a steal, they're giving you $10 for $9 worth of points and if you're VIP they're a few points less than that! I'll be getting $100 and still have points left over to get another $5 if my math is right. I'm like:

so-excited.jpg

Since posting the codes, I see no one else used them.

I think you and I are the only ones looking at this thread, Redeema.   Maybe changing the thread title to show the codes are still being revealed will bring in traffic?   Hell, I might have enough to post them daily until I'm out.

I've got to log in more often here, been so busy working nights and playing Destiny I haven't put in much time here, but I am up to $30 on Prize Rebel again after using $10 the other day to buy the Mario Kart 8 DLC. Probably going to use this next cash out to buy Super Mario Maker. Hooray for free!

Close to $40 on Prize Rebel and for the next few days they're giving away tons of $10 gift cards (and you get a free entry just by logging in a clicking a button) for Xbox Live, Steam, and more. 

Edit: pics of the most recent payments from Prize Rebel

[attachment=16606:pr proof.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping Prize Rebel does another promo for the upcoming holiday so that I can try and get stretch out my $70 to $75 or more. You guys need to jump on the train, there's plenty of room, it's not too late.

For a while there, the bonuses were less than 10% at Prize Rebel. Now I see they are starting to increase so it looks like a good time to use the site again.

I've been slacking on sites in general, but I'm still using Gift Hulk and Swagbucks the most since I feel they reward the fastest in the least amount of time.  I'm only 4 cents away from $5 at Gift Hulk and 1,000 points away from $25 at Swagbucks.

Redeema, how are the sites treating you?   I still have Gift Hulk codes going back to May with some uses left if you're still interested. 

Can't believe it's been over a year since the last post. I guess Redeema isn't here anymore?   If you are, how are you doing?  

I won $50 from a Swagbucks sweepstakes today and was curious to know how you've been faring in 2016.

bread's done
Back