Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

If I do a thousand points a day at Gift Hulk, I can reach diamond in 12 days. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do that so it looks like I will be able to reach it in 3 months or less.  You can earn points every 10 minutes by doing searches all this week so there's easy money to be made. 

Redeema, it seems like you and I are the only ones to post. Let's see if I can change that.

Who wants free GiftHulk coins/free money? I have 8 codes from last year that can help you get to your next reward. Every time a new person posts with a comment (not counting one word posts), I will post a GiftHulk code. Once the code is used, I will post the next code until I run out.

That's a nice offer, I've got codes also that I could include. I lucked out today and hit two Jokers on Gift Hulk and won a few times for about 250 easy coins. Good times. Also, broke 1600 points on Prize Rebel. Free money, yay!

So many GiftHulk codes, so little posts. Do people not want free money? Maybe some of the lurkers out there think I'm bluffing? Very well, I will drop one of those codes right now. 

fsal0pdyf

No signup needed (unless you're not a member of GiftHulk), no survey to take, no video to watch. If ya want more codes, ya gotta post.

In the meantime, I'm getting more money just for redeeming my points. I received a $10 Amazon gift card and have less than 10,000 points to go to get to the next level. Then I'll get even more rewards as a Diamond member.

Does Prize Rebel have a search engine? Rewards1 is having trouble with their search engine as of late.

Claimed and instantly got $20 Amazon credit from Prize Rebel.

Also claimed $5 from SwagBucks. Back to work to earn enough to buy a lens for my camera.

Want to skip the GPT sites and just get paid for surveys? Got the site for you: Survey Savvy, great site that pays well, and if you want to hook up friends you can get paid, too. Good deal, right? Of course. Use my referral link and help me for helping you, then help yourself and tell all your friends.

Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I guess people are up to their eyeballs in money and don't need free cash/stuff anymore. Who knows?

I bet if you said something like "updated with free Gift Hulk money codes" in the thread title you'll get more people looking. Besides, it's a great way to reward current (and new if people join) members of Gift Hulk as well and get traffic going again. Speaking of codes, check your messages for more codes I have sent.

Meanwhile, I have less than 5,000 points to go until I reach diamond status. I've been trying to get to the daily goal on the days where I get a percentage boost from the "Guess a Card" game or else I would have reached it already. I'm also 250 points from reaching another $10 gift card.

Changed the thread title. We'll see if that changes anything. Joing Gift Hulk now and I'll swing you a Fountain of Youth code or two to get you started, use my link and post your user name, so I can verify and I'll hook you up.

Looks like it worked as someone used the code I offered. Now that they see I'm not bluffing, I have many more codes to give out as long as someone posts. I'll PM the person a code so lurkers don't get it. Post and get a code worth money on GIftHulk - what a concept.

Meanwhile, I got a boost today and completed my daily goal at GiftHulk. Less than 3,000 points until Diamond. 

Got my $5 from Gift Hulk already. Always nice to get it the next day since they send out prizes on Sunday.

Anyone got an Xbox One and want a beta code for Project Spark, I got 4 and I think they're still good.

Looks like InstaGC has added a search engine feature that rewards you randomly for searches. Yay free points! Gonna have to keep that in mind. Only need 50 more points to grab a $5 gc from them, so that's cool. Throw that into my pile towards my new lens.

Less than 2,000 points until I reach Diamond status. Then I get an instant $10. Looks like I'll reach it this week if I get enough boost opportunities.

Prize Rebel is having an Easter promotion, just pick an egg and you could win points, super easy. Come back everyday for a chance at free points, I love these things over the course of a month you can earn a lot if you're lucky. I'm hoping to break $10 by the end of the month with the bonus % and free points.

And almost to another $5 on Gift Hulk, I'll probably wait until I get closer to $10 and then claim a fiver just so I know another one is around the corner. Try it out unless you don't like free money.

Also, if there's a Ron C. reading this thread, you're 73 Hulk coins away from becoming silver, talk to me, I want to hook you up, you make silver and get a chance to earn more and I get a little bonus. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Made it to Diamond status and I'm getting points left and right. I put in my request for the $10 instant gift card for reaching diamond which I'll probably get tomorrow. I'm about $3 worth of points away until I redeem my points for another $10 reward. 

Prize Rebel is getting mighty tempting since Rewards1 isn't working well for me.

Dude, you're a beast getting to diamond! Congrats!!11!! Get that money. I got my SwagBucks gift card posted today, good times.

All I did was reach the daily goal on days where I received a percentage boost from the chips. Now I don't know when I should use the boost again compared to other site offers and since diamond is the highest rank. Sometimes InstaGC and Points2Shop offer more credit.

Speaking of Points2Shop, I'm about to redeem a $10 gift card from them to cover a PSN purchase this week. 

With all the sites I'm with, I need to explore what works best again.

Coming up on $15 at Points2Shop, yay!

Also, get those free points on Prize Rebel, just pick an egg and you could win free points, then on top of that the bonus % at the end of the month for all the offers you did, I'm getting an 8% bonus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only 1,000 points away from $20 worth of gift cards from Gift Hulk. They changed the settings for the next week where you can make 1,600 points a day from videos and 4 points on search for every 10 minutes. The newsletter even included a code worth 25 points.

Had an interesting experience with Points2Shop recently. I used points to redeem a PSN gift code. The code was received, entered it, got to the confirmation page. and received an error message. Contacted P2S support and they told me the code was good and to contact Sony customer service.

After an hour of waiting at Sony, I finally reached someone and explained my situation. Turns out when Points2Shop bought the code, it was never activated. And who sold them the code? Gamestop.

Since the support center at P2S was closed on the weekends, I had to wait another few days before I eventually received another code that worked.

I once got an Amazon code from P2S that had been used and I had to jump through a lot of hoops to prove to them I didn't use it, but I finally got it. Still like their site a bunch.

Going to make a real concerted effort to get these daily points, I could use the extra flow right now. An extra $10-50 every month if I just do a few easy things should make it worth my while. I'm starting to hit Prize Rebel, InstaGC, and Gift Hulk real hard with Points2Shop somewhere in the mix. My goal is $25 this month. Let's see how I do.

Are you still with Irazoo? I just redeemed $5 from them on top of the $10 I redeemed from Gift Hulk.

Points2Shop has SOOP; Swagbucks has NOSO. I alternate between the two daily to keep my winnings up. Don't forget about the mailed surveys from Points2Shop which will reward you 5 cents for every survey you don't qualify for.

Rewards1 search recently started working for me again. I'm 10 points away from a $5 Amazon card from them.

I pop into iRazoo from time to time, mostly to input codes and to see what's up. I should use it more often because they're the only site that I know of that still does instant gift card wins. For now, though, I'll stick to the sites I mentioned above, I just don't have the time to dedicate to every one of these sites. 

I'm over 800 points on Prize Rebel, $15 on Points2Shop, $5 on Gift Hulk, and over $1 on InstaGC, so that's almost $35 right there. Not a bad haul for the month if I stopped right now.

Which gift cards on IRazoo are instant?

To be honest, I use the search engines more than the attempts at surveys, watching videos, and other offers. I go for about an hour in the morning to check e-mail, news, CAG, etc. and do it again at night for about 30 minutes. If I have extra time, I'll try other offers. I always attempt the Points2Shop surveys and get points just for attempting them.

It's part of my system. I always redeem from one site, wait for the code to arrive, then redeem from another site. That way, it's like I'm always getting paid.

I hear you though. There are so many sites out there. I read this morning that Amazon is charging sales tax in Florida on May 1. I hope that doesn't involve online game cards.

They used to give out Amazon gift cards randomly for searching, I can't find the list of recent winners, so maybe they stopped? I don't know it's been a little while since I looked. 

I like that idea of constantly getting paid, though. I'm about 100 points away from a ten spot on Prize Rebel now. Working there and InstaGC because of the radio points. Just listen to the radio and every 10 minutes enter a capture and earn a point. Easier than watching videos, since I don't have to be 'active' just get back to it every few minutes, plus I can listen to music. I can also watch videos on Gift Hulk/ SwagBucks at the same time if I really want to.

I think after I buy a new lens, I'll go for a PS4. May as well have it, some interesting games coming along.

While relaxing on my day off I watched Gift Hulk and SwagBucks videos and listened to the radio on InstaGC. Made about 70 points on InstaGC and about 800 coins on Gift Hulk. SwagBucks was just there for a bit, but I made about 15 SB's. If I think about time being money, I wasted time and money to do that, but I was watching TV the whole time, watched Elysium and the SJ Sharks game, so I think I maximized my time by supplementing it with free money. That's how I'll justify it, yeah. Also, shot up about 100 points on Prize Rebel, so my month end bonus is at about 20 points and I'm almost up to $10 there. That's my Thursday story. 

I've seen that radio offer at various websites. Does it have a cap like the video walls on GiftHulk and Swagbucks?

Have you tried playing video games while watching videos as well? I find it works great while playing a game where I die often like the Gears of War series and go to a new video on a "Game Over" screen.  I'll even do something where I'll play Resident Evil and check for a new video when I go through a door. 

Getting paid constantly just encourages me for keep going. For example, on InstaGC my goal is to have one $1 card, two $2 cards, three $3 cards, etc.. just to make it more fun. Since some sites might take 1-2 weeks to get paid, that time in between is usually enough to earn an extra $5 from at least one other site. So once my Irazoo payment arrives, I can choose from Gift Hulk, Swagbucks, and Rewards1 on who to redeem from as of this post. I'm always going somewhere else to redeem credit so it never gets boring.

As far as I can tell there's no daily cap or even a lifetime cap, so go for it. On Prize Rebel it's only 2 points every 30 minutes, but InstaGC is 1 point every 10 minutes. I think Treasure Trooper also does it, but I'm not sure what the payout is. In any case it's an easy way to grab points while you work on other sites. 

Just requested a $10 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop, I still have about $10 hanging around there. That may be my one payment this week. I'll probably drain a different site next week and try and keep the ball rolling with a payment at least once per week. I've got $10 on Prize Rebel, $5 on SwagBucks, $5 on Gift Hulk. Only InstaGC is lagging, but I've got almost $3 there and with just the music thing it's easy to build that up quickly. Good times. 

Still over a week to go and the Prize Rebel bonus is looking pretty good for me, at this moment I've got a bonus 38 points coming my way, so on top of giving me a chance at free points everyday this month for just picking an Easter egg, I've got a chance to get even more just for doing a few easy offers everyday. Also, I'm almost at $12 now, so if I get close to $15 I'll take a ten spot and keep building. 

Just a few SwagBucks away from another gift card, so that'll be my cash out for this week. Starting to get into a groove here and I hope I can grab at least $5 every week from the sites I'm pushing.

Decided to try the radio thing on Prize Rebel since they're going to give me bonus points at the end of the month and even though it's a point every 20 minutes rather than 1/10 minutes on IGC, the bonus should make up for it a little.

The bonus points I'm expecting from Prize Rebel will take me to $20 worth of points. So, I've got that to look forward to. Meanwhile, I've earned enough for another SwagBucks gc and almost enough for a five spot from InstaGC. If April was pretty good, May should be even better. Meanwhile, I should be able to earn enough for another Gift Hulk gc soon enough. 

I'd say all in all a pretty good month in April. Got back to trying to earn some money and I did. With the bonus and all I'm at about 2200 points or $22 on Prize Rebel, so I'd say that was a big success. Broke $5 on InstaGC again. And of course close to $10 on Points2Shop, so everything is clicking right now. 

bread's done
Back