Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Got enough for another gift card from SwagBucks, so yay! Otherwise, been too busy to do much for the past few days. I'll be lucky if anything has happened, either way, I'll take whatever I can get even if it's a nickel at a time.

Well, requested $10 from Prize Rebel and got that instantly. Also requested $5 from SwagBucks, so that'll come someday this week I hope. 

And almost to my first $5 gift card on InstaGC, so that's cool. I figure if I buy my camera through them I'll get my next 5 and then some. Might as well get something back.

Closing in on another $10 gift card from Prize Rebel. Yay! Less than a dollar's worth of points away. 

Just signed up for Treasure Trooper, they've been around for 8 years apparently, so I'll give them a go for some free money. Thanks for the tip, Cage017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cashed out my $10 from Prize Rebel. The last couple of months have been good to me there and Points2Shop

After messing around with Treasure Trooper, I have to say I like it, but there's a lot of stuff going on and it takes a while to figure out how get stuff. There's all sorts of jewels and cash and who knows what else. I'm learning as I go along.

Well, now that we have an official Xbox One release date, I know I've got 2 months and 2 weeks to save up $350 (since $150 is already tied up in the purchase) which means a lot of hustling for a few bucks. On the bright side, $15 is already earned on Gift Hulk, so I hope to earn $10-20 more by November. The rest I can request as a birthday gift. Yay! Good times.

Woke up to an extra dollar and change in my Rewards1 account! Yay! For whatever reason that site doesn't have much action, I'd like to change that. In the meantime, I'll just keep trying to rack up points everywhere else.

Still saving for that Xbox One. What are you guys doing with your money out of curiosity?
Saving for any of the following: Tablet, Wii U, SSD Drive, Ram, Wireless Printer, and some various DVD's/Blu Rays. Lately it's been towards Microsoft points and Playstation Network purchases.

No PS4 or Xbox One? I gotta have the new thing, unfortunately this time around I can only have one new thing and I'm replacing the machine I use most. 

Both systems are too expensive for me and the PS3 and Xbox backlog's are way too large at the moment. I never owned a Nintendo Wii so the Wii U's backwards compatibility is a big selling point for me.

Cool, not to mention the Virtual Console which is pretty great and can make it the best system if they wanted to really crank out the classics. Earthbound might make it a must buy for some people. 

Guys, I re-found this site called Instant Cash Sweepstakes, it used to be pretty big here a while back, for some reason I stopped going there, don't know why. Anyway, answer a few questions like the SwagBucks daily poll style, and win a prize, that prize might be tickets or coins to enter into the daily sweepstakes for $50 or more. Tell friends and if they win you win a the same (except for the big prize), but if they win $1 you win $1. Minimum payout is $2 via Paypal. Easy. You can answer a bunch of surveys per 24 hour period to qualify for the daily drawing. Super easy and maybe you can get lucky even if you don't win during surveys.

The Gift Hulk interest has died down. Shame because it is a pretty good site, but they redesigned it and haven't made all the promised changes and it's been months now. Hopefully, they still come and make the site better than ever. I still use it daily.

Laptop went down, but I lucked out since it's just my adaptor, so I haven't messed with any sites in the past few days, sucks too because I need to step my game up for the Xbox One. 

I've got a Gift Hulk code if anyone wants it, just let me know.

Less than two months to go to earn as much money as I can to soften the blow of a $600 Xbox One. Gotta get on my horse.

I recently got a tablet and getting into the Google Play. It was brought to my attention that you can redeem your credits at InstaGC for Google Play. $10 is sold out (admins promised it will be restocked) but $25 is available.

I also noticed sales on Hulu, Xbox Live, and Wii Points among others. 

Cool, I just have the first gen Kindly Fire, I would like something nicer, but it's not necessary. I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to get a Surface instead of a new laptop? In any case, that gets in line behind the Xbone for now. 

Prize Rebel is doing another awesome promotion this month, on top of 10% bonus of all points earned they have a 'game' that you can play every day and earn points, just pick a tombstone and unearth points, some are empty (like the one I got yesterday), but others have points, I got 18 today, basically just for logging in. Also, watch a few videos or do some easy offers and you still get the other game where you pick a treasure box and win points, so it's win win win.

Cool, I just have the first gen Kindly Fire, I would like something nicer, but it's not necessary. I was wondering if it would be worth it for me to get a Surface instead of a new laptop? In any case, that gets in line behind the Xbone for now.
I can't get use to the Kindle layout and the Kindle app (although I am highly considering a Prime subscription). I loved the customization of the Android operating system and Google Play layout. I have a 10.1 inch Asus Memopad which runs on Android Jellybean and also includes an HDMI port. I'm looking into taking advantage of hooking up my portable Blu Ray player to watch movies on it. If I do consider a 7 inch, that Kindle Fire HDX looks pretty nice.

As far as Surface goes, it seems good but the screen is small compared to a laptop. I'm consider using my tablet as a replacement for my netbook but in the back of my mind, I'd like to get another laptop (thinking 11-13 incher) as a backup.

Yeah, I'm thinking now about a desktop. I've been doing a lot of photo editing and that requires a little bit of raw power that my laptop doesn't have. Either way, I don't have the money for it. I guess I'll just keep entering contests to try and win anything else.

Unlucky today on Prize Rebel's Halloween promotion, but I'm going to keep playing every day this month because I could make a lot of easy points.

There's an 800 point survey at the GiftHulk dashboard that asks you to join a site about electronics usage. Easy way to get to the 600 point goal for today.Took less than 10 minutes to do.

2,000 points until I reach gold level.

I didn't get that Gift Hulk survey offer. I did get one for about 10000 coins, but it ended up being not much of a survey and more of an offer to download some app. Congrats on almost getting to gold. You'll get a few more coins from the card guessing game and that discount on gift cards helps a bunch.

I did, however, score a bunch of points from Prize Rebel's Halloween promotion again, another six, so I'm up to 30 freebie points in the first five days. Plus, 25 bonus points at the end of the month. Easiest points ever.

I reached Gold status at Gift Hulk this morning. With the 20 extra chips, I've won more than I usually do. 650 is a high daily goal but it's doable (I managed to reach 759 with two surveys finished).

Now I just need to decide if I want to redeem for Paypal or Amazon credit to use the 2.5% discount. 

Congrats! That extra 2.5% makes a  difference, just wait until we hit the big numbers 10%, yes please. Not to mention 60 chances with the card guessing game should make it easier to earn. 

I checked my Prize Rebel account and saw that I've earned 52 extra points so far from their Halloween bonus game and we've got more than half the month to go. Plus, my 10% bonus is 27, so I'm made an extra buck for nothing. Love the site.

Anyone want to start Gift Hulk now? Cage and I share fountain of youth codes, so we can get a three or even four person group to share codes to maximize our coins. Let me know if you're interested, I actually have a code to share right now to get it started.

Gah, gonna need a zoom lens for my new DSLR after that Xbox One purchase. $250 right there. Gotta keep looking to make a dollar out of 15 cents.

I've got a couple of Fountain of Youth codes for Gift Hulk, ready for the first person who wants them. I don't ask for anything in return, though, if you want to get in our share circle of codes you're welcome in. Dig it. 

Had a good day, too because I found a Joker in the deck and that's always welcome. Plus, picked a bunch of the cards right. Double bonus. 

Got my iRazoo $5 gift card, only took a handful of days. Still wish I could win some instant gift cards, but I don't use it nearly as much as I should to get one. 

Also, only 600 points away from $50 on Prize Rebel. That'll make the Xbox One pill easier to swallow. It at least covers a game/controller (mostly anyway) and is one less thing I have to worry about. 

Cashed out my SwagBucks for a gift card. Also, almost half way to another $5 on InstaGC, I could grab $2, but I've got a month before I really need it, so I'll see how much I can get by then. Been pretty good for the past couple of days, though. Lots of videos and new offers. 

Now, just need to make that last $6 or so and then it's a $50 cash out from Prize Rebel. That's the big one for me.

Also, if you guys are interested in sharing fountain of youth codes for Gift Hulk, let me know, I've got one other person who will go in, so we can triple our free coins.

Hard at work trying to get those Prize Rebel points and InstaGC points to get to the next gift cards. Made about 80 points on IGC in the last three days or so and 25 on Prize Rebel. Can't wait to get my Xbox One, my 360 is so last gen.

I need 1600 coins to hit $10 on Gift Hulk in the next month. It's gonna be close, but with some luck I think I can do it. 

Time to get all my pennies together and pay for as much of that Xbox One as I can, so that it doesn't hurt my wallet too much. Speaking of pennies, maybe I'll take a trip to the CoinStar machine to thrown in change and get an Amazon gift card. That would work.

I heard Coinstar is starting to add Paypal. Is that true?

The goal for GiftHulk is 550 today. I'm about 200 points away from reaching it. GiftHulkTV should take care of that. 

I've never gone to a CoinStar machine myself, though, my girl has. I just know you can get gift cards without fees. Looking at the Coinstar site, though, you can add funds to your PayPal account using coins or bills. That's pretty cool if you have a lot of change roaming around. I want to just grab the change I've got sitting around and see if I can't get a twenty spot out of it. 

Also, if you're into gaming, Xbox LIVE money also available from CoinStar machines.

Did a 10 minute survey on Gift Hulk for 1096 coins, so I'm only 300 coins away from my $10 gift card. Maybe I'll just keep looking for surveys under 15 minutes to try and make some easy coins.

Also, check InstantCashSweepstakes for a daily shot at money for answering a few questions. Real easy.

And reached my $10 goal on Gift Hulk, I expected a month it took like a day and a half. Maybe I can hit another $5 or more. Plus, I'm close to platinum level, which means 5% back when I request a prize. 

bread's done
Back