Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Thanks to everyone who checks out this thread.Go out and make yourself some free money. I've got about $40 that I just need to cash out through the sites mentioned in the OP, but I couldn't do a lot of this without yall.

At GiftHulk, I got the Joker today along with a 6% boost. I wonder if your winning odds are improved when you level up.

Redeema, have you looked at the huge prize selection at InstaGC yet? It's the only place I've seen where you can redeem points towards a Netflix subscription.

Netflix subscription, huh? That's actually cool. I really want Amazon gift cards or gaming related stuff, so that's pretty much all I look at. I browsed the catalog a little, though.

In other news, Gift Hulk is offering search rewards every 15 minutes now until the end of June. 16 coins/hour is better than the usual 4, though still below what you used to be able to win randomly on the old version considering the prizes are all 10x more expensive. This will get worked out, I assume, so for the time being I'm not requesting any prizes. Also, have yet to see anything other than plain old cards in the card game.

Edit:

Points2Shop is doing a bonus referral contest:

Refer 5 new qualified members for the 5 days between June 24-28th and you will earn *double* the regular referral amount for those 5 members!
Sign up now if you want in, or log in again if you're already a member and start telling everyone you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went 9 for 20 on the Gift Hulk guess the card game (x5 coins each), but I feel like that should be 10 per win just because of how much you need to collect now. The free stuff even at 100-200 per day still would take about a month just to get $5 and they need to revise that. Although, want to get free codes? Troll the facebook page and copy and paste as fast as you can, you'll need both pages open at once.

On another note, 25% of the way to my first $5 on InstaGC they've got a lot of easy and free offers to get you going.

Been doing a few surveys from eRewards and SurveySavvy. The eRewards aren't worth the prize, $50 worth of rewards to get a $25 Gamestop gc? I prefer SurveySavvy where I can get exactly what I earned when I qualify and if I don't at least they put me in a drawing to win some money. Plus, some of the surveys can really pay a lot of money. 

Won my first Gift Hulk boost, first Fountain of Youth code and first Joker! 100 coins and it only took me about 200 flips. Lucky night.

Also, cashed out for $5 from Bing Rewards. Been neglecting that site for too long.

Bing Rewards is definitely worth it. I make sure to use it everyday along with Swagbucks.

BTW, I got a $5 giftcard from Rewards1  .... and it only took 7 months (and is still pending). That site is very broken and takes too long to load. It would tell me to input a captcha to get points yet there is no captcha or field to type it in. This happened way too much and proved to be more of a headache,

Yeah, I don't know why I abandoned those two sites, I've probably lost out on a good $100 this year, easy. I built up to get to that Gold level before I claimed a gift card, which already showed up this morning. Luckily, there's a double points thing going on right now for the next few days, so I'm already more than half way to another gift card.

I'm about to cash out from Gift Hulk to see what Gold Level gets me with that 2.5% 'rebate'. Hope that means either I get points back later or it's that much cheaper. It's not much but it'll be better than spending the whole 5k coins.

I'm looking for Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth codes, so if you ever win any, I'll trade you.

I have one for 36 coins right now for three people. PM if interested.

Hit my third joker on Gift Hulk. Yay! Now just waiting to see what's up with that 'rebate' on the last Amazon gc I got this past Sunday. Still got FoY codes if you want to trade with me.

Guys get on this InstaGC thing, they release 5 point codes several times per week. Plus, you can lurk in the chatroom and try and get the point codes the mods drop about once an hour. Easy and free money.

Also, Prize Rebel is doing a July thing where you click on a Genie and it'll give you some sort of reward. I won an extra 11% off any offers, etc. completed this month. I'm getting a bonus 17 points as of right now. Got a long way to go to make that number more significant.

I have more Gift Hulk Fountain of Youth codes, don't be shy. Send them to me, I'll return the favor.

By the way at least log in to Prize Rebel if you have an account and look around, they randomly give you a game where you pick a box and you might win points. I've gotten in three times now in the past couple weeks. Also, I'm due for 21 bonus points thanks to the Genie I mentioned in the post above.

Points2Shop is giving $50 to the person who refers their 5 millionth member, so if you're already signed up start talking about it to friends and if you're not signed up, well use my link above and start telling your friends and maybe you'll get lucky with $50! I hit $10 there, so I'll have to grab that just because I want me some money.

Been doing an easy offer or two daily on Prize Rebel to boost my end of the month bonus (see previous posts) and to get the bonus screen that gives me random points. Gotten an extra 10 or so just by clicking a random briefcase with points. Easy, easy money and I'm almost to another $10 gift card. It's been a very good June and July.

Also, lots of SwagBucks codes going out today. Easy way to boost your earnings. I should have enough to grab a $5 gift card before the end of the day. 

Lastly, search.pch.com it's a search and win site with instant prizes like Amazon gift cards and Fandango movie tickets. It's run by Publisher's Clearing House. They usually give something about once an hour and they have huge prizes every now and then like HDTV sets, $500 cash, etc. If you're not doing anything else, maybe you'll get lucky. Just sharing the site. No referral. 

More than halfway to my goal of $5 from InstaGC. They have codes almost everyday for an easy 5 points. Pretty easy to find them, too. Oh, and you can cash out for $1 and $2, not just $5, that's just my own thing. 

Oh yay! Got my gift card from SwagBucks just now. Every time I get one from them I think to myself, 'why don't I use them more often?' and then I don't hit the site for a week. Trying to do every single site is a chore, but I have to do it because I like the free money.

Got another Joker on Gift Hulk. Still only at 2500 coins or so earned this month so far. This redo seems to really be geared to the people who were just raking it in from referrals because everything else ain't paying s#!t.

If you guys are on Gift Hulk, but not following me you missed out on a few Fountain of Youth codes. Still floating about somewhere. @rifs_blog

If you're not, sign up and get a few easy bonuses to start you off.

I'm not making money in real life because I'm spending too much free time playing Words With Friends and Animal Crossing New Leaf. Don't let that stop you, though.

At least I'm close to grabbing a 5 spot from iRazoo. Join up and try to win Amazon gift cards or Paypal instantly just from searching. Good deal.

Not doing much, just collecting points. Saw someone cash out for like $450 on InstaGC the other day. What do people do to cash out for that kind of money? I'm just nickel and diming my way to $5 at a time. My biggest cashouts have come from the now defunct SuperPoints I may have claimed a $100 spot once or twice.

Found this phone app that is pays you just to unlock your phone. They place an ad on the unlock screen, you don't even have to view it, you can swipe it away if you like or check it out, either way, they'll pay you a penny each time. If you guys are interested check out Locket here. It's still in Beta, so expect more changes. Either way, my unlock screen wasn't paying me before, so anything is better than nothing.

Also, cashed out for a $5 Amazon gc from SwagBucks. Good times.

Does this app also work on tablets? I was thinking of buying one.

I think the weekends are the best time to get Swagbucks and earn enough to fill the bar and get the extra credit. If you update all of your profiles in your personal settings (each is worth 2 SB's), you'll get around 30 points. Watch videos to the max and you'll get an extra 30 points bringing you to 60.  If you earn 20 more SB's, you''ll reach 80 Swagbucks and get an extra 8 SB's today.

EDIT: If you don't have time for the videos, there are plenty of offers under Special Offers. I did a signup at the Swagbucks Sponsorpay page and received 50 SB's.

Not sure if it can be used on a tablet. It would be nice, I guess. I figure I'm not doing anything with the space anyway, so I might as well use it to make a little bit of money. 

Cashed out for a $5 gift card from Gift Hulk, instantly got my 2.5% 'rebate' back. It'll be cool to raise that 5 then 10% and get the gift cards instantly. For now I'm just happy I'll be getting a few bucks for free.

That Gift Hulk gift card I claimed is my 18th, only two more to hit $100. Meanwhile, that SwagBucks gc I'm waiting on is my 81st! $400 from them and I really should try earning with them every day, if I did that number would be twice as high.

If you happen upon this and are interested in signing up for Gift Hulk or InstaGC I will PM you codes for free points/coins. A little incentive for you to sign up and stick with the sites. Post here or PM me and I'll hook you up. Speaking of Gift Hulk, I got my Amazon gift card this morning. Into the pile with the rest of them I think I'll order my camera soon, so I can capture pics of my kids doing their sporty things.

Oh, and first try on Gift Hulk scored me a Joker! Second Joker in the last two days. Now here's hoping they actually do whatever changes they planned on since the relaunch, I want more ways to earn coins that doesn't involve surveys or offers.

Downloaded the Points2Shop app to watch a video here and there to try and earn a little money on the go. Now I can make money while at home or anywhere else. They have different offers as well. Plus, they give you a few points for downloading their app and they have various promotions for additional points on the app, too. Anything to make those payments come more frequently is welcomed in my book and right now I've got about $11 in cash and points. Cash lets me get payments, points lets me order stuff from Amazon or physical gift cards. 

Also, only 300 points to hit a $20 payout on Prize Rebel. Had a ton of good luck with them this summer. 

If only I could have the same luck with InstaGC and Rewards1.

Cashed out for $10 on Prize Rebel, figured I could use it now because why not? 

Also, Gift Hulk is increasing the chances of earning while searching to four coins every 10 minutes this entire weekend. Sign up now using my link and I'll hook you up with free fountain of youth bonus codes. Get the party started right. Speaking of, got a Joker on my first card guess today. 100 coins easy. Get yours now.

Made a purchase on Amazon using the InstaGC link a couple of days ago and got my points today. Not much, but it pushes me closer to my first $5. Also, if I bought my camera using their link, I could get some of those points back and more from the 4% back program they have on camera purchases right now. Double dipping for the win. 

Also, broke $10 on Points2Shop, so I'll be asking for my $10 soon. I want to buy my camera soon, so I can get used to it before I try taking pictures of the kids.

And uncovered  a joker on Gift Hulk again. Yay!

Just saw that my SwagBucks gift card came in, too. Sweet

Best day I had at Gift Hulk since the relaunch: Guessed the card correctly multiple times, received a boost, and got a Joker. I can't seem to get a code with multiple users though. Today's goal is 500 which I feel is doable. It's too bad searches don't count towards that goal.

Weekends are definitely the best time to reach daily goals at GiftHulk and Swagbucks where today's goal is 70 points and searches do count towards it.

Got all the collector's bills for the first time on SwagBucks, so I've got a little bonus coming to me. 

I still think those Gift Hulk surveys don't pay squat. The math is all wrong, for example I'm looking at three surveys on SwagBucks, ranging from 50-80 SB's for each one at 15-20 minutes. At my math they go for about .55 to .84, while the Gift Hulk surveys pay (according to the one I have offered to me right now) 344 coins for 20 minutes, 344/500, or about .15 which is a rip! Even with the bonus bar and daily bonus it doesn't make it much better. I've done the surveys in the old version of the site, but the new systems sucks and they haven't made their promised changes. I've been their biggest champion, but it's hard to make money from version 2 unless you're referring a ton of people who actually actively participate because those 600 coins add up fast, but the majority of referrals don't even make it beyond their first 100 coins in my experience. Hopefully, they make changes again because it takes too long to make any money now without doing everything necessary to try and earn coins and that includes videos, offers, and surveys. Searching doesn't put a dent into the coins needed for $5. 4/search would require 1250 searches. Bah, too much math. 

Still, I'm going to stick with it because it's free money, but it's becoming a tough sell when it takes an entire month to earn $5 versus what you could earn on SwagBucks, iRazoo, or even the Bing Rewards sites.

I take it back about Gift Hulk searches not applying to the daily goal. They do. I was thinking of the points you win from guessing the right card.

I got a 14% boost today so that made it a lot easier to reach today's goal. But yeah, it just takes too long although getting 4 points every ten minutes is a step in the right direction. Anytime the goal is 400-500 on the weekend, I try to reach it and it works. If I didn't get the 14% boost, I would have resorted to five rounds of video watching on GiftHulk TV.

Would you consider yourself a tech expert? I'm thinking of getting an SSD drive but I don't know how long I will keep my netbook (I'm considering a tablet purchase). There's a 120 GB @ $90 on Amazon would be more than enough but I'm considering a 64 GB @ $65 on Amazon which may cut it close. Not sure what to do.

I don't know enough about SSD's. All I know is the prices are dropping more and more almost everyday. Newegg has a deal on them at least once a week, so Amazon is bound to do the same. Maybe hold off until they have a gold box event? 

I am knowledgeable about Prize Rebel, though, where I'm over $10 and ready to cash out whenever since they pay me out instantly. I'll hang on for a little bit while I continue to build to another $10 or so.

And while I was writing this I got my Points2Shop payment, so another $10 into the ol' Amazon account.

Had a pleasant surprise from Swagbucks where I found I earned a 155 SB bonus. The history says it was through an e-mail. I don't know what happened (I got the points for reading their e-mails?) but that alone brought me to the daily goal and then some.

Do you have any strategies for getting wins on the card game? I still have 10 chips a day and tend to win 1-3 times from guessing the suite and number on a card ( I go from hearts to 5 to diamonds).

I only play the guess the suit game, it's low risk, low reward, but it beats potentially not getting anything for the day. I'd say I win about 25% of the time. The percentage of guessing the suit is 1 in 4, rank is 1 in 13, and the card and rank is 1 in 52, but the payouts aren't equal to the probability, meaning if the rank paid out 10 times more, and the card and rank 50 times more I'd be more likely to risk not winning, but as it is, I'll just take my 5 coins and keep on moving.

bread's done
Back