Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

New Prize Rebel Thanksgiving promo for the entire month. They're trying to give you points for doing nothing but logging in. This month is free points and tickets to win 1 of 10 $50 grand prizes. I won once before a couple years back, it was great. They're also giving 5% bonus on all earnings this month. Can't beat that.

Got the good bonus on Prize Rebel's promotion for 18 free points, got 2 tickets for the $50 drawing, and getting a bonus of 5 points at the end of the month, so far. I hope they keep doing this every month it's great incentive to keep people coming back daily.

Also, there's discounts on InstaGC right now depending on your level of activity, I'm up to 310 points there and only need 190 more for a $5 gift card. Yay.

Down to my last 300 points needed for a 50 spot on Prize Rebel. That's going to be a happy little day for me and with 2 weeks to go it should be tight, but very do-able. 

Also, over $6 at Points2Shop, so that's another few bucks I don't need to spend. Then I begin to focus on saving to buy a camera lens because they're so damn expensive.

Then to get those last 170 points on InstaGC and I'll be close enough to $500 where it won't hurt as much. As of today I owe $364.95 on the Xbox One. If I could get it closer to $250, I'd probably be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down to 18 more points needed to hit $50 on Prize Rebel. Hell yes! Maybe I can earn another $5-10 before launch.

Meanwhile only 150 away from a fiver on InstaGC. Nice clean site, I would recommend it to anyone looking for more ways to earn, or if you're just looking for a way to start out. Plus, they give out codes for free points all the time and have a holiday discount for members right now depending on your level of activity and length of membership. For me it's at 2% which is tiny, but it's 10 points less I have to earn the next go 'round.

...aaaaand I hit $50 on Prize Rebel. Huzzah! That Xbox One will now only cost me about $250. Not bad, but I wish it was way less than that. If I hadn't bought that camera it would've be about $100. 

Well, one more week, probably not going to hit a $5 on SwagBucks, but oh well. I'll get there eventually.

Otherwise, I've pretty much drained my accounts for this last push towards the Xbox One release. That's how it goes.

With contests I always figure why not, what's to lose? I won a trip to NYC a few years ago with airfare, hotel, and concert tickets to see Kanye in Madison Square Garden. An experience of a lifetime that I couldn't afford otherwise. I've won a $400 set of binoculars that I never use. So, I've had some decent enough luck and I'll try to enter easy contests like those because like I tell the kids on the soccer team I help coach, 'you miss 100% of the shots you don't take' so if I at least take a shot there's always a chance. 

Anyway, back up to 100 points on Prize Rebel, so I'm gonna see if I can't bring that up in the next few days. Also, gotta cash out my Points2Shop money before it's too late.

I might be able to grab one last $5 gift card from InstaGC if I can manage another 80 or so points in the next couple of days, otherwise, maybe I'll just grab two $2 gc's, or I can save it for my next purchase. I do love a site like InstaGC and Prize Rebel that give me my gift cards instantly.

Back to the grind of trying to earn gift cards to buy an expensive item for cheap. Hitting the usual suspects daily: Prize Rebel, InstaGC, and Gift Hulk. Also, trying to mess with Treasure Trooper more, I'm sitting on $3+ there, so I'm making progress, but it's more like Points2Shop where you earn points and cash and the two don't necessarily mix, but all great sites that pay great.

Already over 100 points on InstaGC, spent most of yesterday just listening to the radio thing to pick up some easy points while I did other things online or around the house.

Also, last few days for the Thanksgiving promo on Prize Rebel, so get your chance to win $50 by finding the missing turkey and get your bonus points. I could only hope I get lucky and win $50, that would be nice.

Let us know when the Xbox One arrives.

I'm having a blast using my earned Amazon credit to buy things along with free 2 day shipping thanks to my 30 day Amazon Prime trial.

Gotta be careful not to blow it all and save my funds for future purchases.

Xbone has been in my possession since last Friday (launch day) thanks to Prime shipping. Got Dead Rising 3 earlier this week. I like it, can't wait for the really next gen games.

Getting my Treasure Trooper swerve on. I've got $6 and a ton of arrowheads. They've got the radio thing going that pays you every few minutes, plus they've got video, so you can do both in separate tabs and bring in the extra moneys. 

I did not, haven't been to SwagBucks in a few days, plus they bombard with spam daily now, I just ignore the emails. Did you join a team? I'll do a little to help out if I can, just tell me who.

Also, almost to $5 on Prize Rebel again. Gotta start the saving of money again.

I haven't joined a team yet. Thinking of joining Team Nice.

Every now and then those emails will have a Swag Code so don't delete the newsletter ones (feel free to get rid of the shop and survey ones though).

Meanwhile I'm less than 2,000 points away from platinum status at Gift Hulk. 

Thanks. I reached Platinum status on Sunday and you're right. I'm getting more coins than I have before.

I should easily get to the next level in less than 6 months.

Congrats! Hope it goes even faster.

Meanwhile, I'm still banging away at InstaGC trying to take advantage of that 5% discount I've got right now, I'll probably just have to grab a couple of $2 gift cards if I can hit 400 points before the 31st when the discount ends.

Also up to about 700 points on Prize Rebel. Free money!

Got them, been real busy with Christmas and all, so haven't been doing much of the spare money earning. All systems should be go after new year.

Had 14% boost at GiftHulk then my computer started acting up so I couldn't use it. I'm on the netbook as my computer is running tests.

If you have Bing Rewards, you can redeem those points for swagbucks. You get them in the form of a code and it works towards the daily goal.

Check your PMs for GiftHulk codes. Easy money right there.

I'm trying to back back into Points2Shop. I noticed the surveys they email you give out points in the event you don't qualify. I even saw a "watch this video and earn double" offer from time to time.

Cool, Points2Shop is a really good site, one of my favorites. Got the codes, too. Thanks!

Also, I saw that Prize Rebel is having a February giveaway like the ones from late last year. Free points & bonus points. It's all good.

Almost up to $15 on Points2Shop. Nice little bonus going on there. Also, don't forget to login over at Prize Rebel just to participate in their free points giveaway everyday of February.

I've won more Joker cards on Gift Hulk than I have bonus codes in the past two months. That's probably ok, though. I'll take it.

bread's done
Back