Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

[quote name='Redeema']Now that I'm basically done with the PS3 and Xbox 360 Elite sites, I'm "renting" out the space for anyone who wants some free sign ups. I can't guarantee you referrals, but I can get you a few sign ups in a month.[/quote]

i'm in :D

Sign up at Prize Rebel or Rewards1 to get stuff free, they've got 1 Month Xbox LIVE subscriptions for 8 points which can be gotten in about an hour. Try it out.

[quote name='Redeema']Now that I'm basically done with the PS3 and Xbox 360 Elite sites, I'm "renting" out the space for anyone who wants some free sign ups. I can't guarantee you referrals, but I can get you a few sign ups in a month.[/quote]

I'll "rent the space" :D

im using rewards1 site, but it seems to be going slow compared to my first day when I did it, or maybe thats normal. Is it though?

What do you mean by slow? Slow crediting? They've always been super fast for me, I'm at about $60 earned on this site, I have no problems with it at all. I don't know if their system is automated, maybe it was just a busy day? I don't know what to tell you.

I currently have 3600+ points on LuckySearch, which will get me another $35 in amazon gift certificates. If you don't believe in this site, you're losing out on a nice potential. I'm less than 200 points away from hitting 10,000 total, which means I'll have won $100 in just a few months! Don't miss out on this great site, while they're still giving great prizes.

if you were banned from prizerebel after you ordered your custom prize and they tell you they ordered it will you still get your prize

Thanks for looking.

It seems that LuckySearch is still doing the 10 referrals get 10 referrals and you get a prize of your choice! You can get an iPod Nano, iPhone, Apple TV, or even a Kitchen Aid Mixer and more stuff. Definitely worth the effort for you to give it a go. Sign up under me and pimp it out to everyone you know. Get yourself something nice. I've got 2/10 already there. Those other 8 might take some time, but a free iPhone would be a sweet gift that I'm not willing to pay for on my own.

See above post. Don't miss out on your chance to get your own prize easier than you could imagine. Don't spend one single penny, get an iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, etc!

Thanks again everyone for signing up. If you do sign up let me know, so I can thank you. If you sign up for LuckySearch especially. I'm thinking about popping in your link on my blog to try and get you your own sign ups, to get my prize faster. If there's enough people interested let me know by signing up, too.

Won myself 500 points on LuckySearch last night, which puts me at 4300 points. I'm 700 away from being able to cash in for my $50 amazon gift certificate! Seriously, you're missing out if you haven't tried this site. Not only the great rewards for winning, but even if you don't win (which you will if you use it often enough) you can still promote it to everyone you know and get yourself an iphone, iPod, or other great prizes.

Won another 500 points from a friend yesterday. Over 10,000 points and close to picking up a $50 gift certificate for amazon.com. Best site ever. And so many of you haven't even tried it. Just sign up and pimp it out to everyone you know and you'll win something eventually. Use the LuckySearch plugin instead of using google and you should increase your chances exponentially. Could've been you winning $5.00.

Keepin' it up top. Almost up to $20 on Rewards1 again. Not sure if I want to get a Wii Classic controller for Smash Bros. or save up to get a 12 Month LIVE subscription because mine is running out sometime this summer. Up to 17 points on Gaming Lagoon, too. Yall should be checking this out.

Hey, can anyone answer a question about luckysearch? What exactly do you have to get people to do to get the 10 referrals? Just have them sign up? Isn't that a little easy to do and get an iphone for it?

They have to sign up and get 10 other people to sign up as well. In the end LuckySearch gets an additional 100 users and I guess if even half of them continue to use the engine then LuckySearch still gets a decent kick back from them.

Well, I'd guess I'm about half way done. I've got two people completely done and one more almost done. The others are all partially done. It's great if you tell everyone you know about it, put it on your myspace, facebook, blog, website, everywhere you know someone could see it. I've made $100 from this site using it daily and telling everyone I know about it. The fact that you can get points from 5 levels makes it easy to get points, and of course if you get those 100 people in your personal network, your points are sure to skyrocket. Plus, you'll get the prize too. It's win win.

Prize Rebel code giveaway for marketplace points today, you missed out, but sign up and do some offers then wait for tomorrow's giveaway.

Don't forget the Rewards1 referral contest, I'd love if you signed up under me. It's for 100 points, which would be a great prize, but if not thanks for looking anyway.

bread's done
Back