Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Well, thank you. I appreciate it muchly.

I'm about 100 SwagBucks away from another gift card. I got three just this past Monday. Twas a very good day. Looking at a digital camera now. Got quite a way to save if I'm looking at about $175 or so and I'm only at $20 right now. Oh well, no rush since I currently have a fairly nice camera.

SuperPoints should be coming back on 5/31 I hope they come back similar to how they were before the site collapsed. I loved that site because they paid me so much over the course of 3+ years.

In the meantime, I'm approaching the halfway mark for another SwagBucks gift card with some luck and magic I might be able to get one last one before the month ends.

Up to $21 on Points2Shop, but I'd like to bring it up to $25-30 so I can order something. Might take a week or two more, we'll see.

SuperPoints is supposed to be back tomorrow, I hope it's true. I'd like to get started on some more gift cards. SwagBucks is nice, but earning double is even better.

Got enough to claim another code on SwagBucks. Monday they're going to have lots of codes being given out. They're also going to be giving out 25 SwagBucks every seventh win, if you're holding out or it's been a while since you logged in that would be a good day to hop back into the mix.

Still waiting on SuperPoints to reopen, but at this point it's not looking good

SwagBucks - 31 was the magic number today, 39 is it for tomorrow. All you need is one win for a good day. But, if you recruit some friends it gets even better. Too bad they don't lift the cap. Oh and SwagBucks announced a 50 SB gift on your birthday, so if you haven't filled that info in and you've got a birthday coming up, do that now.

Lastly, maybe even bigger than all that they announced surveys for SB's. So, maybe this will put it on par with a lot of those other survey sites for pay/gift cards/etc.

SuperPoints put up a post on their site explaining what happened to the site and what will become of the it. If all goes according to plan they'll be back in a month from now and hopefully better than ever. Until then I'll have to live with SwagBucks.

Hit 39 once yesterday, today was 47 SwagBucks. Tomorrow is 59, oh hell yeah. I'm only like one of those wins away from another gift card.

Debating whether to grab a MS Points card or PlayStation network card, or even hold off to get a $20 Amazon gift card from Points2Shop. Bah, I hate having to decide these things. Points2Shop

Just claimed my two Amazon gift cards from SwagBucks, should be getting those in a few days, and I'm almost up to 100/450 for the next one, so I should be able to grab $20 this month again. The redesign has been pretty big for me, so it should be equally as good for you.

That's only half true, since you've now commented as well. :) That's kind of how these threads work. I tell you about some sites and you do what you want with that information. At least I share information about what's going on with the sites I'm promoting as opposed to some people who just type, 'bump'.

On that note, I did some of the SwagBucks surveys they now offer. I completed only like 2 or 3 of the 10 they were offering at the moment, but one of those was worth 600 SwagBucks, so that's at least a gift card right there, plus it's one of those invitation to join a panel which pay rather handsomely, so if I get in I'll be very happy with gift cards coming once a month from them and twice a month from SwagBucks! This would make getting my new digital camera very easy.

Since signing up with Luckysearch, I've had no progress with them. Their button only worked once since I used them and now their site has been down for months. Swagbucks is much better.

Really appreciate the updates you have continued to post, Redeema.

If you go to the SuperPoints site you'll find a link to their blog (or click there) where you can see why the site went down. They did pay me like a day or two before they went 'black' and they hope to get the site back up and running in a couple of weeks, so I'll be looking forward to that.

In the meantime, I'll just have to do with SwagBucks, though, I do still use Blingo as often as I can, if only because the promise is so great, that it's worth a random search or two during the day.

Under 100 SB's to claim another gift card. That'll make four for June and I'll still have time to get a fifth. Then I patiently await the return of SuperPoints in early July. If I could hook up $10 from them every month on top of what I get from SwagBucks, I'd be making some good money.

Gonna put in my SwagBucks order for two $5 Amazon gift cards. Got my eyes on a few things, so hopefully I'll be able to grab them all. Got some Points2Shop money/points that would take at least one of those things off my list and some Prize Rebel points to partially take care of Dragon Quest IX. That'll make a nice little summer for me.

Already half way to another Amazon gift card on SwagBucks. Yup! Did some surveys and some of the profile questionnaires for some extra SB's. 200 more and I'm good. Four days to do it. Meh, maybe it'll happen. You've got to do the profiles soon because those rewards will be dropping in the next day or two.

In any case, I'm also trying to pump up GamingLagoon and Rewards1, at about $7 worth of points on both right now, so if you've done all the others, but not one of these two, check them out. Mo' money, no problem.

Less than 100 more SB's for another gift card from SwagBucks. That'll be five for June and 10 in two months. $50 in Amazon gift cards easily takes care of a game or other cool stuff.

Only 10 more SwagBucks to claim my 5th gift card this month. Although, that just means that I'll be at next to 0 for July. Oh well, Dragon Quest IX is calling me.

Um, I'm already signed up and pimping out PrizeRebel I'm OG my number is in the double digits. and I've made like $400 from them. I'm waiting to pack in some more points probably to take care of Metroid in August, at least partially anyway.

In other news, I got two of my SwagBucks gift cards today, so I think I'll order up Dragon Quest IX in the next day or two.

Got my third SwagBucks gift card later last night. Ten gift cards in two months and that covers me buying Dragon Quest IX and part of Metroid Other M, which comes out late August.

So, I'm over half way to another gift card from SwagBucks. 260/450 in case you were wondering. I find it so easy to get gift cards now. If only they had the bigger gift cards from a few less SB's I'd hold off for larger amounts. Oh, well, I guess $5 at a time is OK.

In other news, SuperPoints will hopefully relaunch soon. Their target date was/is tomorrow, so maybe it'll happen after all. In any event, I will be sure to keep my peeps posted.

Hey, got enough for a SwagBucks gift card already. Bumping up my Points2Shop numbers, though. I'm up to $26 worth of stuff points/cash. I'll probably be ordering something shortly, once I think of something that I want...either that or I hold off for a Sansa Clip.

Claimed a $5 Amazon gift card from SwagBucks today. Then I remembered that they changed the way they're giving them out again. Instead of twice a month, they're going back to the old way. Two weeks or so after you order it, you should be getting it. I shouldn't have waited this long. Now, I'll be getting it at the end of the month and the next one probably won't even be until later. Oh, well, I'll have to figure this stuff out later.

The bonus is that I got hooked up over at Prize Rebel for some bonus points and I'm now at almost $20 worth of points.

Hit the $30 mark on Points2Shop, thinking of getting that Sansa Clip right now, but I may be swayed to pick up something else instead.

Hoping to recoup a weekends worth of SwagBucks since I went away for the weekend.

Oh, and I'm approaching $25 on Prize Rebel they've got quite a few contests running and you may want to check them out if you're interested.

Claimed another $5 gift card from SwagBucks. Got around 170/450 towards the next gift card now. A week and a half left in the month, we'll see how many gc's I can claim.

Also, just wanted to thank those of you who read this stuff and even bigger thanks if you have signed up for something. I appreciate it a bunch. Hopefully, you get something out of it as well.

Oh, and have you seen the Prize Rebel contests yet? I got a bonus point last weekend. I think I might be able to squeeze out an Amazon gc from them to cover Metroid. We'll see as the time gets nearer.

Got one of my SwagBucks gift cards, I'm owed one more and I'm at about 300/450 towards the next one with still over a week left in the month. It'll be a stretch to claim more than two more this month, but I will certainly give it a go.

Got my other SwagBucks gift card on Friday, I should be claiming another one today. That's pretty much the only thing going on. Picking up points here and there on the other sites, but nothing major.

Your first 25 count per day, I think. I generally win 2-3 times per day at various times. You don't want to search all 25 times at once. You shouldn't fish for the SB's. Do it randomly and I guarantee you will win. Also, do the daily poll, no obligation offers (you can hit skip through all of the things if you're not interested), and view your surveys, those will each give you one SwagBuck. Not much but they eventually add up. Over the course of a month they add up to around 90 SB's which is 1/5 of an Amazon gift card. The rest can be achieved easily through searches or even easier with surveys. I got three gift cards last month and five each month the two months before. I claimed one today, so now I begin to try for three more this month. $65 in three months isn't too bad, is it?

Got a gift card yesterday. Just in time since I placed an Amazon order yesterday, too. Now, to begin saving the rest of the months gc's for Metroid Other M.

[quote name='Redeema']Your first 25 count per day, I think. I generally win 2-3 times per day at various times. You don't want to search all 25 times at once. You shouldn't fish for the SB's. Do it randomly and I guarantee you will win. Also, do the daily poll, no obligation offers (you can hit skip through all of the things if you're not interested), and view your surveys, those will each give you one SwagBuck. Not much but they eventually add up. Over the course of a month they add up to around 90 SB's which is 1/5 of an Amazon gift card. The rest can be achieved easily through searches or even easier with surveys. I got three gift cards last month and five each month the two months before. I claimed one today, so now I begin to try for three more this month. $65 in three months isn't too bad, is it?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I've been able to get win 3 times per day and yes $65 in three months isn't bad at all. When you mean viewing surveys do you mean the trusted surveys under ways to earn?

Those are the surveys. Keep in mind that the more people you can turn on to SwagBucks the more you can make. I only have a few referrals, so while they help out if I had more I'd be making a nice chunk of change. Still, I don't argue with what I have.

True true, so how long does it usually take a gift card to go from verified to shipped for you? It's been about a week and my second gift card still isn't usable.

They recently switched their redemption methods, it used to be twice a month somewhere around the 1st and 17th (almost like welfare), but now they say two weeks or less. I haven't had any take longer than two weeks yet.

Tons of Swagcodes yesterday, if you missed out you missed on something like 70 SwagBucks. I got most of them, not a bad day in all, I'm maybe one search away from cashing out another gift card.

Redeemed for a $5 gift card from SwagBucks!

Expecting to cash out from Prize Rebel soon, so I can buy Metroid Other M with $20 credit from Amazon. Got about $30 there, so it should be an easy get.

Then I'll have to pick up something from Points2Shop where I have about $35 worth of cash/points.

After that I'll have to work on GamingLagoon and Rewards1 because I've only got 10 and 12 points there, respectively.

Hope to be able to grab a gift card early next week. Gonna use up all my points on Prize Rebel and Points2Shop soon. Hate paying for these games.

Good news search and win lovers, SuperPoints is coming back. They have a return date set and it sounds like this is a hard set date. September 13th. The site will mostly remain the same except it will be invite only now, so you'll have to know someone to get an invitation. Old members are still in, good news for me, I'll just be glad to see them back. I need me some more gift cards. Anyway, I'll surely be posting more when they finally come back.

bread's done
Back