Make $20-30+ Month of Amazon Gift Cards/Cash Easy ~ Gift Hulk Code Drops

Should be able to grab another Amazon gift card from SwagBucks today. I've been busy lately, so it's been slow goings. Hope to pick it up again, especially when SuperPoints comes back to be able to grab myself another $10 or more in gc's a month. It'll be good to stock up on them for the upcoming holiday season.

Got my SwagBucks gc, now I begin on the next. By that time, hopefully, SuperPoints will be back and I'll be ready to double down.

My free copy of Metroid Other M should be shipping this week, too.

Two weeks until SuperPoints goes back online.

In the meantime, what can I get for the $40 worth of points/cash I have on Points2Shop? I'd like a Sansa Clip for snowboarding season, but that's a little time away still...

Maybe I'll hold off and grab a game. I don't know.

Wow, it's been a week since I last updated. I claimed a gift card yesterday from Swagbucks. Waiting on one still. Then it'll be time for SuperPoints to come back online. Got some Amazon stuff I want.

Anyone interested in the whole reading emails for cash? They also have offers and whatnot like other sites, but they can cut you a check once you hit $30. Of course the more you do the faster you'll get paid, but I mostly just read the emails. The site is called SendEarnings and I've gotten paid once for $30.00 and have $13 and can cash out again a $30 . The site is legit and you get plenty of emails to read at about $0.02 - 0.04 per email.

Thanks for looking. Working my way to another SwagBucks gift card, got one today, waiting on another one. With luck this will all go towards covering Kirby's Epic Adventure or whatever else strikes my fancy.

Only 4 more days until SuperPoints goes online again. Time to sharpen my skills. Holiday season requires lots of gift cards.

Looks like a couple people signed up for SwagBucks. Thanks a bunch! I appreciate it and I hope it's as beneficial to you as it has been for me. I still get $15-20 a month in gift cards from them, all for switching my search engine.

Got my other $5 Amazon gift card from SwagBucks. Can't remember if I have another one owed to me or not, but I should be able to claim another one in the next day or two.

SuperPoints should be up and running again tomorrow. I'll let you know more if and when it happens.

If that's not enough on the free front I should be able to grab a free Sony digital camera from ClubBing in the next day or two. That's about $150 right there. It'll make a good camera to just throw in my backpack for random times.

SuperPoints is back on line, but you can't really do anything beyond log in and hit the Super Lucky Button, which isn't giving out points anyway. I did manage to jump 9 points already, though. They only offer a $5 Amazon gift card right now, but that should change soon enough. I'll pimp them out when I know they're back and running like a mofo. I could use the $15 per month in gift cards I was getting from them before they went down for five whole months.

Edit: The Super Lucky Button is giving out points now.

Up to $53 on Points2Shop.
Claimed a $5 Amazon gift card from SwagBucks.
Hooked up some more Rewards1 points, too.
Prize Rebel, even though, I haven't talked about them since I got my $30 from them to pay for Metroid Other M is already up to nearly $10 again.

Now, to continue to build me some SuperPoints. Nearly up to 200 already. 500 gets me a $5 gift card.

Love the free love. Thanks for reading this everyone!

Anyone check out Super Points yet? I'm hoping they bring back LuckySearch soon because the SuperLucky Button is only giving a point at a time, so the only way to earn points right now is by doing surveys.

Guess I'll continue to focus on SwagBucks for the time being.

Got another gift card from SwagBucks, they upgraded the servers or something and the site has been buggy and will be for the next couple days, but you can still earn SB's. I'm halfway to another one. Groovy.

Oh, and almost to $60 on Points2Shop, haven't had this much before, so I'm excited to think about what I could be getting myself.

Back up to $10 worth of points on Prize Rebel.

Broke $20 on Rewards1, they're now giving 30% referral rates, so it's probably the best site that's gaming related as far as referrals go. Good time to check them out if you haven't. They've been around for some time, so no need to worry about whether they're legit or not.

It's October! Still debating on what to get from Points2Shop, $60 is a decent amount and I don't know if I should bring that up some more or just grab something now. I'll wait until after my b-day and see what I didn't get from my wishlist and go from there.

SuperPoints is back up, by the way. Still suffering through some issues, but you can still win points via the SuperLucky Button or surveys. Or you can use SwagBucks in the meantime.

Not going to get a SwagBucks gift card this week, but I should be able to nab one early next week. Unless I come up on a big win tomorrow on Mega SwagBucks Friday because I'm about 140 away. I typically average about 30 a day not including codes if I find them. We'll see. Either way, it's good to know I'll be there soon.

Even better to know that I'm almost up to $20 on Gaming Lagoon. I want some Microsoft points so I can take advantage of their October promotion.

Debating whether to grab some Microsoft points or hold off for more Amazon gift cards to pay for a new video camera/digital camera. $150 would cover that and I've got $20, so I've got some way to go, but $25 from Rewards1 would cover a nice chunk of that as would the other $25 I can get from Points2Shop. I hate overthinking all this.

Hit 300 points on SuperPoints, still waiting for them to add the search feature, but they're trying to make sure everything is up and running right first. Until then I'll stick with SwagBucks.

for us newbies on using sites like swagbucks etc, is there like a guide or anything to show us how to earn points with the free offers/surveys?
like, most people arent going to do anything that involves using a cc or their real cell number or anything along those lines
any help would be appreciated

Not on SwagBucks, but in all reality, you're better off doing a different site like TraInn if you're going to be doing offers. They'll pay you closer to something like $30-40 per offer versus the $5-10 equivalent SwagBucks gives. As for surveys, those pay OK. Again, you'll get more on a dedicated survey site, but the occasional survey for some SB's is cool, too.

But, if you're giving your real info for these things you run the risk of getting banned. You're better off doing it the real way. I don't do many surveys there. I mostly do the search and win thing, I win at least two times a day and claim a gift card once every 10-12 days or so.

Just got accepted into the PlayStation Rewards program, I may have to grab a PSN code from Rewards1 to help move me up the ladder to get me some free stuff.

Or I can wait a day or two for my GamingLagoon account to hit $20 and get it from them. I'll get an Amazon gift card from R1 to cover something bigger and better.

Completely forgot the price of the Xbox LIVE subscription went up today, should have used some credit to get another year. Bah.

Debating whether to get that free iPod Touch or take the cash and buy myself an HD Zune. Maybe I can get the Touch for the lady and get enough gift cards to get a Zune, too. Though, I was going to start saving to get a Nintendo 3DS soon.

Ended up using a couple of my SwagBucks gift cards to pre-order Super Mario All-Stars for Wii two nights ago. Works out, though, since they sent me another gift card yesterday.

Hoping for a few extra points here and there to be able to buy some stuff I've been wanting and maybe some gift cards to get that camera I've been wanting.

I just ordered a $5 gift card from the Bing Rewards program deal. It's not a great deal, I could've gotten 500 Microsoft points for less, but I don't need points right now, I want a camera or something.

In other news, Points2Shop ordered me a $60 prize yesterday and it's already shipped. In case anyone cares, it's a Cuisinart stock pot. I've got enough new games for the moment, I've got two more coming in the mail tomorrow.

Should be ordering a gift card from SwagBucks probably tomorrow. Every little bit helps because I'd like a camera for the holidays and combine all the sites I've got points on and I may be able to cover it soon.

Got SuperPoints invites for anyone who hasn't been a member before. Look into it, read all about it, you can make a ton of money if you're interested. I have more if anyone wants them. For now I'm going to post five and see what happens.

Invite 1
Invite 2
Invite 3
Invite 4
Invite 5

Here's the big thing about SuperPoints now, if you're a brand new member it's $10/year to join, if you've been a member log in and your first year is free. Here's just a brief look at the perks for referring people. I'm going to see how it goes and if it's worth it I'll continue with them as a paying member, after all I've made about $400 from them, so it could pay off a ton in the end. Here's the referral bonus, though:

For EVERY person that becomes a member from your invites or tokens, we’ll put $5 of Superpoints in your account. You’ll also get $1.75 from the people that they get to sign up, and $.25 from their friends too.

That's a pretty good reason to stick around, if you can get people to join it would only take two to get your investment back and everything beyond that is a bonus. I'll jump on this now and take it from there.

^Look up.

One of those invites is claimed. I think it's number 5, but I'm not sure. Either way, I'll definitely post more if i see they're being used. Remember, it's now a $10 fee to join, but each firsthand referral will net you $5 worth of points, their friends will score you $1.75, and their friends will get you $0.25 so you can earn easy money if you decide to stick with it. Plus, they have surveys, the SuperLucky Button and they're talking about bringing back the search and win, LuckySearch, back.

Claimed my $5 gift card from SuperPoints, I'll post proof when it shows up. I was doing a tally and I'm approaching $500 from them. Holy crap that's a lot of gift cards.

Now waiting on a SwagBucks gift card and trying to grab another one too.

Close to another SwagBucks gift card. Should be another day or two with a little luck.

Did I mention I got my Points2Shop order this past Monday? $60 gift and it's nice and shiny. I'm up to $5 now, so it's time to keep that moving because it's snowboarding time and I want a Sandisk mp3 player.

SuperPoints added videos that you can watch for easy points. I'm almost up to 100 again. At 500 you can get a gift card for $5 to Amazon. You need an invitation and it costs $10 to join, but it's easy to make it back, so it's probably worth it. If you were already a member your first year is free. If you need an invite, look up to previous posts for some. If you'd like me to email you one, I can do that too just swing me a PM.

bread's done
Back