Make sure your GF is hot BEFORE posting pics on the internet

wow... that was pretty bad. hey its in the eyes of the beholder. but in my eyes shes god awful ugly. she needs to wear a paperbag, pronto.

She's posted 3 blogs about it on her myspace saying it doesn't bother her but clearly, 3 blogs worth of stuff, speaks otherwise. She should just embrace her 15 minutes and have fun with it.

[quote name='Cheapass24']
buttgirlbed.gif
[/quote]
that is just about the most amazing thing i've ever seen

[quote name='gamerstop']that is just about the most amazing thing i've ever seen[/QUOTE]

I nearly crapped myself laughing at that. :bouncy:

And really, this girl would look a lot better if it weren't for the makeup and goofy ass smile. :lol::lol:

I would rather gouge my own eyes out with a rusty nail while having my testicles ripped of by a lion then date this thing

Every page is gold.

EDIT: I'm with Layziebones. Feel bad for her, but that is all so damn funny.

"I fear to watch...yet I cannot turn away!"

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gamerstop']I would rather gouge my own eyes out with a rusty nail while having my testicles ripped of by a lion then date this thing[/quote]Freudian slip of the keyboard? That's kinky and completely disturbing read verbatim.

god if only i had an hour to read all that shit... it's hilarious

well.. her myspace posts made me feel kind of bad for her http://www.myspace.com/fearlessfaith04
she does list "modeling" among her general interests...

I can't stop laughing though

I wanna post that video up there on her page

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Cheapass24']
buttgirlbed.gif
[/quote]

God damn, I love Prince of Darkness.

Seriously, that thread literally had me crying from laughter. The Brian Peppers merge one is awesome.

[quote name='JJSP']'the hell is with that girl's hands in the rockclimbing picture?[/quote]

You normally powder your hands when you rockclimb. It provides traction and makes the rocks a lot easier to grab.

Its like some sort of bird. Like an owl.

Lets play who would you bang, Altered Beast edition.

The owl or trixie360. Make choice now!

I pick suicide.

Lol, if you type "epic threads" into Google that thread comes up on the first page of results.

What's sadder than the girl though is how many guys over there say "brah."

Thing is, she probably wouldn't look so ugly except the makeup job is probably the worst I've ever seen. Someone give her a professional makeup artist and get back to me.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Thing is, she probably wouldn't look so ugly except the makeup job is probably the worst I've ever seen. Someone give her a professional makeup artist and get back to me.[/quote]

I'm not sure I understand why she keeps trying to smile, either...if she'd just close her mouth it would decrease her trainwreck factor by at least 25%.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']
2382.jpg
[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: That's the best cat-pic I've seen in quite awhile.:applause::applause:

[quote name='niceguyshawne']Post 37 sums it up...

Looks like she was sodomized by the ugly stick.

And after the stick was done, he smoked a cigarette while he called over his friends, borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick. Then borderline disfigured stick and Jesus WTF is that stick double penetrated her anally while ugly stick throat fcked her.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that just classic! Whoever came up with that is awesome!

Still, I'm wondering what the hell compelled me to enter this thread. :rofl:

Please choose from the following list of options:

1.) Do not want. (accompanied by an amusing picture of a frightened child or animal)

2.) Ze beer goggles... ze do notting! (accompanied by still capture from Simpsons episode of Ranier Wolfcastle embedded in a wall with his clothing melted away by acid except for the requisite Speedo.)

3.) Actually, her knees are quite nice. (The damn with faint praise ploy.)

4.) I'd hit it. More specifically, I'd beat it unconcious with whatever came to hand to assure my escape after concluding the sex.

[quote name='CouRageouS']Damn it. I was just about to have lunch.[/quote]

Atleast I ate before viewing, too bad I lost my hard-on. :cry:

What's sad it isn't just one occasion she wears that awful makeup styling. Why don't her friends tell her to take the gunk off her face and smile softer?

my fav comments..

"what wrong with your mouth?..and your nose?? you look like you got shot in the face with a shotgun"

and

"What i swronge with your head?? It looks like a mellon with hair on it. Not much hair. Cant you grow hair? What is wronge with you? you look like a freek."

1. I'm sure all you guys bashing this poor girl are all quite studly and handsome. No tubby WOW players casting shade here, right?

B. She made be a very nice person, talented, smart, kind to animals, does charity work, but because she's not Ziyi Zhang, it's pitchforks and torches time.

3. I always say, "It all looks the same from behind in the dark." Exactly!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']What's sad it isn't just one occasion she wears that awful makeup styling. Why don't her friends tell her to take the gunk off her face and smile softer?[/QUOTE]

Good question.. somewhere in there she has glasses on and I would not have even been worried about my vision... its when she takes those off and does the heavy lines under her eyes and that smile (pengiun picture above has it perfectly).

[quote name='DirkBelig']1. I'm sure all you guys bashing this poor girl are all quite studly and handsome. No tubby WOW players casting shade here, right?

B. She made be a very nice person, talented, smart, kind to animals, does charity work, but because she's not Ziyi Zhang, it's pitchforks and torches time.

3. I always say, "It all looks the same from behind in the dark." Exactly![/quote]

Welcome to the forum Ellie!

:applause:[quote name='epobirs']Please choose from the following list of options:

1.) Do not want. (accompanied by an amusing picture of a frightened child or animal)

2.) Ze beer goggles... ze do notting! (accompanied by still capture from Simpsons episode of Ranier Wolfcastle embedded in a wall with his clothing melted away by acid except for the requisite Speedo.)

3.) Actually, her knees are quite nice. (The damn with faint praise ploy.)

4.) I'd hit it. More specifically, I'd beat it unconcious with whatever came to hand to assure my escape after concluding the sex.[/quote]

Oh, wow!! :shock: I don't think I've seen an epobirs post in forever. Always good and always smartly written.:applause::D

[quote name='DirkBelig']1. I'm sure all you guys bashing this poor girl are all quite studly and handsome. No tubby WOW players casting shade here, right?

[/quote]
I don't walk around in a two-piece swimsuit posing in front of cars.

[quote name='ZeroSupporT']That chick is tough on the eyes, but I agree that *brah shit is way more annoying....brah[/quote]

QFT...brah.

bread's done
Back