Man has sex with bicycle

Caliburn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
News story: Man who had sex with bicycle sentenced

Snippet below:

"The 51-year-old was naked from the waist down and when the women opened the door he paused only to ask, "What is it, hen?", before continuing to "move his hips back and forth as if to simulate sex".

Sheriff Colin Miller added: "In almost four decades in the law I thought I had come across every perversion known to mankind, but this is a new one on me. I have never heard of a 'cycle-sexualist'. "

Mr Stewart, an unemployed bachelor, has described the incident as a misunderstanding caused by too much drink, and said claims that he was having sex with the bike were "a load of rubbish".

His solicitor Gerry Tierney described his client as a "sad little man" who was trying to tackle his drink problem."

------------------------------------------------

Blog pondering the concept of having sex with bicycles: How do you have sex with a bicycle?

Snippet below:

Apparently, Robert Stewart (for that is his name) isn't the first person to be arrested for making love to an inanimate object. In 1993 Karl Watkins was locked up for having sex with pavements in Redditch.

http://www.mymp4clips.com/images/glen_quagmire.jpg

Who would've guessed that he's a 'bachelor', too?

If the bicycle consented, I don't see the problem.

All kidding aside, they should never send cleaners into a room until someone checks out anyway. Not every one has perfect hearing or the ability to lock a door.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']If the bicycle consented, I don't see the problem.

All kidding aside, they should never send cleaners into a room until someone checks out anyway. Not every one has perfect hearing or the ability to lock a door.[/QUOTE]

I don't know who those chicks in your sig are, but I wish they were bikes. :whistle2:#

I used to live just a few miles away from the town in Scotland where this happened.

In fairness the guy is Scottish so it's odds on he was drunk at the time.

"I was drunk" is the biggest pile of bullshit ever. It's the excuse you give when someone sees you having sex with the same sex, your girlfriends sister / mother / aunt, an animal or... a bike.

[quote name='mr ryles']agreed, I wouldn't even know where to start.[/quote]
You start by tickling the underside of the left pedal and place kisses on the seat. :whistle2:$

I have sex with my bike all the time.
450-sexy_bike.jpg

To be fair, a bicycle is sexier than a skateboard. You just have watch out for the brake cables though...They can cut your skin.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']I have sex with my bike all the time.
450-sexy_bike.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I've seen that bike before , but I never noticed the built in pocket pussy till now.

This guy needs to come live here, in this college town.

He would literally have thousands of choices.

I'd actually pay him, I think, to traumatize all the ditzy dumbshit girls around here, discovering him making sweet love to their bike in between classes.

I actualy saw a video online of a chick with a bicycle. It was some Japanese video and they replaced the seat with something else. Creative if nothing else.

if it was a chick fucking a bike I can understand, get creative with the seat, but Im still baffled as far as what he was actually fucking.

I can see the day now when the same guy tries to sue Huffy because the bike raped him.

Those handle bars might hurt. Especially if the brake lever is right there.

bread's done
Back