Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

that sucks these ambassador games are in tiny 4:3 resolution. i guess that blows my UK buds info that they will eventually be 3D games. he was a game journalist in the UK, so i thought he may have had some inside info. it could still happen, but i think they'd have to reprogram them to up res (not sure)? all these are is emulations, and i don't think the 3D versions of Xevious 3D & Urban Champion 3D are emulations, but are re-coded. i hope i'm wrong (now. not the 1st time about them being in 3D eventually), but that's gonna make them hard to play for me, so i know it will be for you (Ms. "the cml looks like a gameboy," lol). oh well, they were free, right? RIGHT? and there's 20 of them, what am i griping about ;)?

1 at a time. like this -

1. Go to the eShop.
2. Select "Settings/Other".
3. Select "Your Downloads".
4. Select "Redownload" on a title (they are AFTER the stuff you have actually downloaded before).
5. Select "Download".
7. Select "Continue".
8. Repeat Steps 2 - 7 10 more times (the 10th time for the Ambassador Certificate).

no way to adjust the ratio, eithr. played zelda for about an hour, and got all this stuff i couldn't believe i remembered where it was. also, i thought you only needed 5 hearts to get the white sword?

i exit the game & do something else. when i start, it just jumps in to where i was (so i thought it was auto saving). i got brave & went to get the braclet of power w/ 4 hearts (as those horse/man sword dudes yake 2 hits to kill you). got there, and the statue i had to touch killed me. i exit again. i restarted later & it started from the f'ing begining with no save file. i played another hour to get it all back, then remembered you have to die to save, so i did it the old school way. played 5 of the games. the 2 zeldas are the only ones i'll ever touch it seems (just for old times sake).

wiia.gif
Tastsunoko Vs. Capcom - $14
new.gif

Awesome price!!! If I didn't have it, it would be mine! Why are you selling Ridge Racer? That's my game when I go to the movies and wait for it to start!

[quote name='sdragon']"First of the month" BUMP![/QUOTE]

Where's my welfare check?

[quote name='sdragon']They (Nintendo) could have made it easier/simpler/faster to download all 10 titles at once.[/QUOTE]

Yes a really big pain, I just hope they add 3D to at least some of the games!

Augh!!! You're selling Tetsunoku vs Capcom, I hope you still have it:pray: I've had it on my want list for a really long time so if you do I'll definitely buy it from you:mrgreen:

"but they're free" bump! :rofl:

i think they suck, too. would much rather have some of the iOS games. if Ninty tries to sell these for 6$, they might be in trouble. i've been dismissing the apple argument, cuz i don't think gamers would 'only' have the iOS games, portable or not. i at LEAST thought they'd be more than emulations, though. 4:3? at least we know what early adopters mean to them now!

also, a bump for higher prices (make money money remix)!

Last edited by a moderator:
"but they're free" bump! :rofl:

i think they suck, too. would much rather have some of the iOS games (i got Dead Space, NFS:HP, Rage & Infinity Blade ALL for cheaper than they sell ONE GBC game for). if Ninty tries to sell these for 6$, they might be in trouble. i've been dismissing the apple argument, cuz i don't think gamers would 'only' have the iOS games, portable or not. i at LEAST thought they'd be more than emulations, though. 4:3? at least we know what early adopters mean to them now!

also, a bump for higher prices (make money money remix)!

i bet oldschool wants that tats vs capcom, but i can't find him anywhere, lol. i would buy it if had the money (even though i probably wouldn't like it since i didn't like MVC3).

[quote name='sdragon']I liked Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, but not enough to buy now. When the Ultimate Edition comes out... probably.[/QUOTE]
yeah i bought the 80$ CE (but paid 50$ ;)) & it was too bare bones, and it's just too fast paced for me. someone that knew what they were doing could wipe your character out in one combo.

i've realized that being out of the fighting game scene so long means i'll have to pick one to devote time to, and i think that's MK. none of my old stuuf works. they messed with the timing cuz it seems they want in on the 10 string of hits combos. i like the more deliberately timed MK's, but it's probably not the games, it's just i really never realized how much time i invested to be great at every one of them (except KOF. hated those. like Samurai Showdwn, tho).

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, the opening weekend admission to the fair was only $1 and since my brother was visiting I decided to go both days :D Let me know how you want me to send you the money and I'll pay you as soon as I get the email address you want me to send it to ;)

[quote name='sdragon']"Excited for Star Fox on 3DS since I missed out on the N64 version" BUMP![/QUOTE]
i watched the 3d vids, and they are very impressive in 3d. more so than OoT, imho. i'll definitely be getting this now, but it will have to be through a trade, as i can't mess with the dinero for my 'fall 5' games, lol. lmk what you think if you get it before i do.

[quote name='sdragon']DQX on Wii & Wii U![/QUOTE]
yeah, that was rumored to go strictly to wii U. we'll see, but it's still not from nintendo. why would they abandon their own console. there's no way wiiU comes out til holiday 2012 (if the Mayan calander is wrong, lol).

why is Ninty abondoning their console for 1 year? i just ask since it's the worst 3rd party console in recent existence (not counting shovelware). i think being completely out of the game for that long will hurt them immensely.

yeah, if they'd have released the 3DS in August or September, they could have had 2 thumbsticks & didn't have to screw us out of money (cuz even if it was 250$ then, it'd have the 2nd stick, but GAMES to play more importantly)!

at this rate, i am truly surprised they never released the finger clip heartbeat sensor (forgot the name) for the Wii. it's probably a free gift for those that buy the wiiU on day 1 and get screwed by a price drop 3 months later :rofl:.

[quote name='sdragon']I'm very upset/concerned about the 3DS situation now. Way to alienate your consumer base Nintendo![/QUOTE]

wow, didn't even think about that. i saw everyone saying, "i hate nintendo," or "heck yeah, i can't wait to play MW3 on my 3DS!"

i don't know what they are doing!

[quote name='sdragon']I gave Ninty the benefit of the doubt a few times, but now, I'm starting to wonder what they are smoking over there.[/QUOTE]
nothing they can smoke will make them act like this. they are swollowing or shooting something, lol!

[quote name='sdragon']FREE BUMP for quite possibly one of the best CAG members here. BUMP[/QUOTE]

Aw, thanks sdragon :grouphug: and yes I'm fine twztid I just don't go online as often when it's hot. It's been a scorcher the last few days but I stay out of the house and go wherever it's air conditioned until about 8 P.M. so that both myself and my PC don't overheat:lol:

bread's done
Back