Man of Medan | Dead or Alive 6 | Spider-Man | Raiden V | Berserk Blu-ray 3 Discs/Films | Xbox 1 Games | 4K & Blu-rays

[quote name='sdragon']"Anniversary of the Sega Dreamcast" BUMP![/QUOTE]

Really? I don't actually remember when it came out other than the late 90s, I was too busy at college at the time so I didn't buy it until I heard that they weren't going to make it anymore:cry:

[quote name='sdragon']Yeah, $195 is a rip-off. Someone stealing your electricity? They can do that you know. What were your previous bills like? Oh, and what do you have plugged in?[/QUOTE]
it was 150$ last month, but it's been up to 115 degrees for the last 2 months. when i was working it was $30 - $70 (depending on the season). since i've been unemployed & i'm here all the time, it's been $60 - $100 (at most). since then i started writing down the numbers on the meter & multiplied it by the price per kw/h. it's right from the electric companies POV. the AC was on for like 6 hours STRAIGHT on a daily basis during these 2 HOTTT months. that's what it is, but getting them to replace that is a fat chance.

PS1 being 16 yrs old makes me feel so old. i remember buying it & battle arena toshindin & another EXPENSIVE game on day one. then having to turn it upside down 3 or 4 years later when it stopped working otherwise, lol.

Have a broken laptop power supply charger cord. Won't be able to update for a bit/as much. Please bare with me. If anyone knows where I can get an authentic OEM Dell Inspiron 9400 charger for cheap, please let me know. And, no making fun of my outdated laptop please. Thank You.

ur marvel v capcom tempts me

try amazon, thats where i replaced mine

heads up
group lowball is in the planning process
ill keep u posted if u still wanna take part

Last edited by a moderator:
i SO wanted to play god eater when it was 1st released in Japan (and i had a psp). once i realized it was a monster hunter clone, it turned me off (i was thinking there was a seperate sp campaign & then a mp section). did you play it? if so, what did you think?

[quote name='sdragon']Have a broken laptop power supply charger cord. Won't be able to update for a bit/as much. Please bare with me. If anyone knows where I can get an authentic OEM Dell Inspiron 9400 charger for cheap, please let me know. And, no making fun of my outdated laptop please. Thank You.[/QUOTE]

That sucks, hopefully you can get a replacement charger cord soon. And I left feedback since I received Tetsunoko vs Capcom already :D

"The I still need a charger/battery and am working on fixing the laptop situation, but am using my friend's laptop to bump this thread. I can respond to pm's, but it won't be quickly (could take anywhere from several hours to several days)" BUMP!

[quote name='twztid13']i used to love Wild'n Out on MTV. a ton of hillarious comedians in one place. good stuff.[/QUOTE]

I used to actually watch music videos on MTV, when they switched to shows I started using youtube a lot more :lol:

So how's the laptop coming along, find a replacement cord yet sdragon?

i'm dead serious. we broke up in '98 (lived together for 2 years), and coincedentally ended up at a kid rock concert in Dallas shortly thereafter. other friends had to keep us apart (fighting) so we could all enjoy the concert. the band Staind opened up for him (noone knew who they were at that time - both, really, but i had loved kid rock since '92. as a side note, i hated him after mtv found him, as all his older music was an FU to selling out & mtv/radio since he was 'underground'). at that concert, she met the bass player for Staind, and ended up marrying him, and moving to Tennessee(?) for years.

after they got a divorce in 2001(?), she hooked up with Katt Williams (which surprised me cuz she was not into interracial dating). she has 2 or 3 kids, and (1 by Katt) that's the only mixed one. i just started being 'friends' with her recently out of no where (talked to her at a friends house & we squashed the old beef...all my friends were friends with her, but hated her when we were together. go figure). she gets money from him (ALOT) to not go public, etc (they even went through the lawyer/paperwork stuff later on). she thought she was the only one (most likely the main one, lol) for a while, but she knew he was hooking up tour (and somehow that was okay, lol?). i heard about it from friends while she was with him, but thought they were full of crap. i asked her who her last kid was from, and she told me. my friends had never heard that from her, but i thought maybe they were & she was lying (or something, lol). i don't have any proof (and the baby looks MAYBE 4 years old at the OLDEST), but she does get paid every month. i'm not gonna ask her straight up to see a check stub (and he paid in cash until they did paperwork, but now he has to pay by check per the agreement to prove he pays).

growing up here, i'm sure what he pays her is a pittance of what he'd have to pay someone in NY or CA, lol. a friend said he say the check when that 1st started, and that's when he told me. he said he'd heard it for a while (when they were 'together' - she lived with him in another state then), but only told me after he had seen proof.

both stories are crazy. makes me think, "do i have good taste, or do they have bad taste?" :lol:.

[quote name='sdragon']Thank you for all the BUMPS![/QUOTE]
my pleasure ;).

so, no fix?

i hate seeing LBP2, Tarantino flicks, and MVC3 so low. you know i'm broke!!! great prices, though!

they failed to deliver a game sent by a CAG on the 7th of this month, then cracked a camera that i sent to a CAG priority. nothing i could do in either situation, but WTF!?!

bread's done
Back