Man shoots lover after losing game

Tespo125

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
Thought this was pretty funny: (link @ bottom)

Man shoots lover after losing game

Associated Press
Jakarta, January 29
An Indonesian man was arrested for allegedly shooting his friend in the leg after being teased for losing in a video game, a newspaper reported on Saturday.

David Chendy, a 25-year-old businessman, told police he shot Budi Irawan, 26, on Thursday in the parking lot of an internet cafe in northern Jakarta, the Jakarta Post said.

The Post said that Chendy had repeatedly played and lost a video game to Budi, who teased and taunted him. Enraged, Chendy, who carried a licenced .9 Falcon gun, fired at his friend, according to the report.

Police were not immediately available to comment on the report.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_1219806,00180008.htm

Gamer Rage is a bitch. would I punch a friend in the nuts for ragging on me, sure. Would I shoot him, no (well maybe with a paint ball gun).

[quote name='Kayden']I can't begin to count how many friends I've lost this way.... :roll:[/quote]

You might have to use both your fingers and toes. :wink:

[quote name='Ledhed']Why does the topic say "lover"?[/quote]

That's what I was thinking....I mean it's the headline of the article, but then the reporter doesn't mention a thing about it.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='Ledhed']Why does the topic say "lover"?[/quote]

That's what I was thinking....I mean it's the headline of the article, but then the reporter doesn't mention a thing about it.[/quote]

I guess people in Indonesia are just really friendly.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='Ledhed']Why does the topic say "lover"?[/quote]

That's what I was thinking....I mean it's the headline of the article, but then the reporter doesn't mention a thing about it.[/quote]

I guess people in Indonesia are just really friendly.[/quote]

or all gay

I suppose it's cheaper than hurling a controller against the wall...do you know how much those things cost these days?

On second thought, this doesn't require a controller. Hmmm.

myke.

[quote name='onetrackmind'][quote name='Tespo125']LOL just realized... he shot his "Budi".[/quote]

hahaha[/quote]

Haha, didn't pick up on that till you laughed.

bread's done
Back