Manhunt 2 (Wii) 19.99 @ Microcenter

grecianfox

CAGiversary!
Manhunt 2 (Wii) is $19.99 in the current Microcenter ad. The PSP & PS2 versions are also $19.99. The ad is for the period between 12/3 and 12/16. Manhunt for the PC is also $4.99 in the ad. Prices are also valid online.

Oh the HUMANITY ... I can only imagine the number of kids who will be out killing people now that it's less than $20. That senator from California is probably planning on defecting to Australia at this VERY MOMENT.

Good price though ...

Whew...$6 shipped almost kills the deal. If I had a Microcenter closer than an hour away I might grab a couple to hock, though. I tried playing it for a bit, though, and it definitely isn't my cup of tea. A little too over-the-top with the violence. But hey, whatever the kiddies will buy, right? Oy...

Wow, that went down fast. Not worth it though, IMO. The death scenes are ruined by the nintendo blur. Best bet would be to get the PS2 or the PSP version. At least I'm told it is at least partially visible.

Sold. I will be checking this out, glad to see that there is one of these close to were I work so I will be pricematching at BB.

Well, the blur isn't nintendo- it's in all of the games, but in the psp version, there is a way to remove it by hacking.

jack thompson will not be happy. come to think of it, hes a sad man. either way, good find op. not sure which version to get. any suggestions?

I'll be in Micro Center on Friday looking to buy at least one NDS Lite and Manhunt 2 for Wii then =)

Too bad they sold their copy of Ar Tonelico that was sitting there for a while, was totally willing to pay $49.99 for a sealed copy for the collection...

I picked it up for $19.99 at Ebgames last week and it is the PS2 version. The editing on the kills is pretty cool looking and you can tell what is going on . It is an ok game but not to sure if it is my type of game... Well it will probably go on my TL...

If anyone wants to email Amazon, maybe they will do a temp. price reduction on it. I just sent them an email and if enough people email them about it, maybe they will do a temp. price of $19.99

looks like wii version is Out of stock it's not showing up on the website at all but I'll try B&M later.. good find.

The store in Mayfield Heights, Ohio still has plenty of copies for the Wii and the 4.99 PC Manhunt 1.
They were also doing an extra 20% off all orange tagged games. They had Final Fantasy V and VI for the GBA orange tagged at 23.99.

The censoring killed this game, the original manhunt was not that good either. This game is now tamer than most M rated games. The main appeal of the game is gruosom deaths, take that away and its a title I'll be picking up when its $10 or less.

Hmmm, what is the best version to get?
The PS2 version. If you have an action replay and can play the game completely uncensored via that. The PSP one can be uncensored But you need a PSP with custom FW and a memory stick (To dump the iso to) and at least 2GB stick to edit the ISO text files.

so tempted to get this as a gag present for my niece, I'm sure her parents would flip out until I handed them the receipt to return it.

Sweet! It'll still be in effect when I get home from college. I can pick it up from the Microcenter about 15 minutes away from my house.

Thanks, OP.

bread's done
Back