March '07 on XBLM (3/28 Jetpac Refueled, Battlestations DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at home right now, but is the VP demo like the stupid one at the kiosks where you have to watch the pinatas talk for like 10 minutes?

[quote name='moojuice']Not at home right now, but is the VP demo like the stupid one at the kiosks where you have to watch the pinatas talk for like 10 minutes?[/quote]

No this is actually a Playable Demo. The other one was called an Interactive Demo.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']No this is actually a Playable Demo. The other one was called an Interactive Demo.[/quote]
Ah, so that kiosk demo wasn't even a real demo per se? Heh, I didn't even stick around to find out because I got tired of just staring at the screen doing nothing. Thanks for the answer.

Midday update:

Name: Shivering Isles Trailer
Price: Free
Availability: Not available in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore or Taiwan
Dash Details: Trailer for Shivering Isles, the official expansion to the 2006 Game of the Year -- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Size: 80.0 MB (approx)

Name: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - Air Ride Mustang
Availability: Canada and U.S.
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Angela and the guys from Air Ride Technologies discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

Name
: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - Godfather Customs 350Z
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Freddie and the Godfather team discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

Name: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - LG Motorsports Corvette
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Lou and Jace discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

Name: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - Royal Purple 350Z
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Ken and the guys from Royal Purple discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

Name: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - Year One Camaro
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Clay, Keith and the rest of the Year One team discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

Name: Forza Motorsport Showdown Post Episode 1 - Year One Challenger
Dash Details: Forza Motorsport Showdown - the reality show on Speed Channel that brings the game to life! Clarence, Tony and the rest of the Year One team discuss the results from Day 1. Check out new episodes Wedesdays at 11 pm.

[quote name='moojuice']Ah, so that kiosk demo wasn't even a real demo per se? Heh, I didn't even stick around to find out because I got tired of just staring at the screen doing nothing. Thanks for the answer.[/QUOTE]

The interactive demo (as Microsoft calls it) was more designed for kids and their families.

So Bobby can say "Hey daddy! Lookit! Funny talking ba-ear!"

I hope the folks that play the actual demo enjoy it.

Morning Update:

Name: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989 Classic Arcade
Price: 400 Points
Availability: Not available in Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore or Taiwan
Dash Details: A blast from the past! Help the Turtles save their friends April and Master Splinter, and defeat the evil Shredder once more in this classic arcade brawler!
Size: 44.1 MB (approx)

Name: The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Theme
Price: 150 Points
Dash Details: Theme for the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion.

Name: The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles Picture Pack
Price: 80 Points
Dash Details: Picture Pack for the Shivering Isles expansion for Oblivion

I'll put these up later:

TV
South Park Season 11 Season Premiere*
Aquaman x
Cheyenne (not up yet)
UFC Fights (HD)
The Showbiz Show*

Movies
Sublime HD (eventually in HD)
The Departed (HD)*
Snakes on a Plane
Body Shots
Friday the 13th Part 9: Jason Goes to Hell
Magnolia
Prairie Home Companion
How to Eat Fried Worms
Infamous
Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing

*Will be available by the end of the week

Just in case anyone is curious, I saw Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing and it's one of the best direct to dvd movies I've seen in a while. That and Grendel, with Leonidas from 300.

Mid-day update:

Name: St. Patrick's Day Picture Pack
Availability: All Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: Saint Patrick's Day Gamer Pics from Team DZN. The Dark Leprechaun, The Elfmaid, O'Brien, Shamrock, "A Pint", and the Irish Flag.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mid-day update:

Name: St. Patrick's Day Picture Pack
Dash Details: Saint Patrick's Day Gamer Pics from Team DZN. The Dark Leprechaun, The Elfmaid, O'Brien, Shamrock, "A Pint", and the Irish Flag.[/QUOTE]

No theme :( darn.

Morning Update:

Name: The Reaping Picture Pack
Availability: United States
Dash Details: Download The Reaping Gamer Picture Pack for free. Be sure to also check out The Reaping Theme Pack and see the trailer, available now in the marketplace. The Reaping, starring Hilary Swank in theaters April 5th.

Name: The Reaping Theme
Availability: United States
Dash Details: Download The Reaping Theme Pack for free. Be sure to also check out The Reaping Gamer Picture Pack and see the trailer, available now in the marketplace. The Reaping, starring Hilary Swank in theaters April 5th.

Name: Eragon Movie Theme
Availability: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and United Kingdom
Dash Details: Celebrate the release of Eragon on DVD with this exclusive Theme inspired by the film.

Name: Resslin' Rejects: Round 1 Theme
Dash Details: Rejected from wrestling arenas all around the world, these freaks - and just plain odd characters - have formed their own union, the "Resslin' Rejects"! Round 1 features "Toe Head Thomas", "The Deadly Desert Eagle", "Rock Hard Rosco", and "The Angry Alto" (aka "The Raging Pianist"). There are no refunds for this item.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']anyone have a link to the shiviring isles gamerpics? i saw the dashboard and it's so so.[/quote] Here they are:

shiveringislespicturepack01.png
shiveringislespicturepack02.png
shiveringislespicturepack03.png
shiveringislespicturepack04.png

[quote name='JJSP']Anyone have pictures of the Resslin' Rejects theme yet? I can't find much about it online.[/quote]

Not yet...Keep an eye out on dashboardthemes.com and/or nickbusby.com

[quote name='mr ryles']I tried downloading that GRAW2 picture pack last night and I kept getting errors.[/QUOTE]

I was getting the same for the Reaper stuff... I just waited a few hours and re downloaded em and all was ok.

VT3 was ok...still am more fond of the Top Spin controls.

Is the UEFA demo an actual football game? From the sounds of it, it seems more like a card-based stuff and then maybe I get to play 5 minutes of football. Anyone care to fill me in so I don't spend time downloading it if it's mostly card-based?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is the UEFA demo an actual football game? From the sounds of it, it seems more like a card-based stuff and then maybe I get to play 5 minutes of football. Anyone care to fill me in so I don't spend time downloading it if it's mostly card-based?[/QUOTE]

There is an intro video that talks about the card stuff that will be in the game and unless I'm mistaken it says something like feel free to try out the cards in the demo. But I couldn't see where to see the cards or use or do anything with any cards so I have no idea. To me the demo was just playing the game. Its one half of a match between Barcelona and Arsenal.

The VT3 demo was fun. The only problem was I was so used to Top Spin I kept trying to play it like that game. Not a good idea. Got owned like 5 matches in a row before I adjusted. I had planned on getting the game before (I had it reserved), but the demo reassured me.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']The VT3 demo was fun. The only problem was I was so used to Top Spin I kept trying to play it like that game. Not a good idea. Got owned like 5 matches in a row before I adjusted. I had planned on getting the game before (I had it reserved), but the demo reassured me.[/QUOTE]

yeah same here, I played like six matches before I finally started getting the hang of it, hopefully theres a lot of features in it.

The reviews on VT3 are a bit lackluster. Basically, the career mode blows. You play the same pros over and over....no made up people like Top Spin. I did like the gameplay, but they played similiar I thought.

MLB 2K7 pics and themes are up but they are only showing love to the AL west so far... At least they don't have the crappy 2k7 at the bottom like last years did! That division pic set is 100 points and they have a 2k7 sports pic set for 60. Themes are 150 lol just make your own.....

Go Reds!

Name: Additional Episode "Sonic Boss Attack
Dash Details: Play Consecutive Boss Battle Mode for Sonic. You need to complete Sonic Episode to play all the stages in this mode.

Name: Additional Episode "Shadow Boss Attack"
Dash Details: You can play Consecutive Boss Battle Mode for Shadow. You need to complete Shadow Episode to play all the stages in this mode.

Name
: Additional Episode "Silver Boss Attack"
Dash Details: You can play Consecutive Boss Battle Mode for Silver. You need to complete Silver Episode to play all the stages in this mode. There are no refunds for this item.

Can someone explain to me why Aquaman was put on Video Marketplace? It is a pilot that is like 2 years old that was never picked up. Why should anyone want to pay for that?

[quote name='thrustbucket']Can someone explain to me why Aquaman was put on Video Marketplace? It is a pilot that is like 2 years old that was never picked up. Why should anyone want to pay for that?[/QUOTE]

Aquaman fans. ie Lonely Virgins.

Name: Castlevania: SOTN - Picture Pack 1
Price: 100 Points
Availability: Not available in South Korea
Dash Details: Become a creature of the night with 5 different gamer pics to choose from. Featuring artwork by Ayami Kojima exclusively created for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, show your darker side to all your Xbox Live friends. Crack your whip and download it today!

Name: Castlevania: SOTN - Character Theme
Dash Details: Prepare yourself for vampire hunting and upgrade your dashboard with the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Character Theme. This is one of three exclusive desktop themes for Xbox 360 featuring artwork from renowned illustrator Ayami Kojima. Featuring four pieces of artwork inspired from the game, this pack taps your inner vampire hunter and prepares you for the battle against Dracula. Get your whip, fill up on holy water, and download this theme today!

Name: "Skaters talk skate" - Chris Cole Trailer
Availability: Canada, U.K and the U.S.
Dash Details: Big hitter Chris Cole rides with EA's skate.
Name: "Skaters talk skate" - Dennis Busenitz Trailer
Availability: Canada, U.K and the U.S.
Dash Details: Allround super skater Dennis Busenitz represents on skate.

Name: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Price: 800 Points
Dash Details: Single Player, HD (High Definition). Uncover all the mysteries of Dracula’s castle with the full version including achievements, leaderboards, and multiple endings. Have you uncovered the true secret behind Dracula’s power?

TMNT Theme 150pts

Heavy Weapon: Atomic theme 150pts

[quote name='thrustbucket']Can someone explain to me why Aquaman was put on Video Marketplace? It is a pilot that is like 2 years old that was never picked up. Why should anyone want to pay for that?[/QUOTE]
Does it star Vincent Chase?

[quote name='doubledown']The reviews on VT3 are a bit lackluster. Basically, the career mode blows. You play the same pros over and over....no made up people like Top Spin. I did like the gameplay, but they played similiar I thought.[/QUOTE]
The reviews I have been reading have been pretty good and said the career mode is pretty good. Where did you hear that it's bad?

Gotta Dload that. I only saw one show, but it was hilarious.

As for themes, why do so many of them look like some half-assed attempt made in photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back