March '07 on XBLM (3/28 Jetpac Refueled, Battlestations DLC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have went with the streak of good XBLA titles, and released Double Dragon next Wednesday.

Ok, previously I was opposed to paying real money for themes and gamerpics but that TMNT is just too damn cool to pass up.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Couple new free episodes of TV shows. One is called halfway home and it was pretty damn funny.[/QUOTE]

The other one is Bullrun from Spike , it's like Cannonball Run .

Halo 2 Achievment info:

http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/03/21/543167.aspx

halo-2-20070306110340607.jpg
halo-2-20070306110339607.jpg
halo-2-20070306110340951.jpg
halo-2-20070306110341591.jpg
halo-2-20070306110341295.jpg

Those would make sweet gamerpictures.

[quote name='doubledown']When did they say they were doing achievements for HALO 2? Does that mean the new MAPS are coming soon...we are getting new H2 maps, correct?

Interesting...although I don't want to play through single player again....unless there was co-op :)[/QUOTE]

It's for Vista only.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup, and later for cellphones. Its called XBOX Live Anywhere[/QUOTE]

wow for phones too? i wonder if it will be limited to the PDAs with Windows on them...i doubt it could work on my sidekick 3.

Anybody watches Robot Chicken? Noticed that the episode that has Beastmaster, Lance Armstrong, Buck Rogers, and the Archie Gang is not available...I wonder why?

Then again, the Ted Turner as Captain Planet is hilarious.

Thanks for the list.
Worked my way into a US account (live in Canada) so I could use my US point card. I'll definetly check this stuff out.

Anyone know if Bethesda upgraded the graphic engine with Isles?

I remember reading an interview where they said the stuff they had used to make it run better on PS3 would work on 360.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Anyone know if Bethesda upgraded the graphic engine with Isles?

I remember reading an interview where they said the stuff they had used to make it run better on PS3 would work on 360.[/QUOTE]
That patch came out like last week.

In Game Content: Battlestations: Midway

Name: Iowa Mission Pack
Price: 400 Points
Availability: Not Available in Japan
Dash Details: The Iowa Mission Pack for Battlestations: Midway includes a massive new multiplayer map 'Battle of the Sibuyan Sea' a new single player challenge mission 'Raid On Truk', and 5 exclusive new units – the legendary USS Iowa battleship, P-38 Lightning (Allied) and Gekko (Japanese) fighters, the IJN Shimakaze Destroyer as well as a totally new unit type - the Japanese mini-sub. The huge new multiplayer map will see one of the most wanted match-ups in naval history as legendary heavyweight battleships Iowa and Yamato meet in battle for the very first time!

Name: Jetpac Refuelled
Availability: All Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: Purchase the full version of Rare's Jetpac Refuelled to access a wide spectrum of game features. Open up a vast array of levels, engage in battle over Xbox Live, post to the Leaderboards and play for new Achievements. Runs at 60hz in full-screen high definition. The original 1983 classic is also included. Provides at least 500% of your recommended daily intake of laser-based alien extinction.
Size: 21.1 MB (approx.)

New XBOX Partners announced:

Some of the television shows and feature films that will be coming to Xbox LIVE include:
  • A&E Network. “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” “King of Cars,” “Gene Simmons Family Jewels,” “Driving Force” and “Criss Angel Mindfreak”
  • ADV Films. Top offerings from the No. 1 producer-distributor of Japanese animation (“anime”) outside Japan
  • National Geographic. The television series “Is It Real?” and “Taboo” as well as programs such as “21 Days to Baghdad” and “Air Force One”
  • TotalVid.com. A broad action-sports offering including extreme skiing and snowboarding, skateboarding, motocross, surfing and mountain biking

[quote name='LinkinPrime'] In Game Content: Battlestations: Midway

Name: Iowa Mission Pack
Availability: Not Available in Japan
Dash Details: The Iowa Mission Pack for Battlestations: Midway includes a massive new multiplayer map 'Battle of the Sibuyan Sea' a new single player challenge mission 'Raid On Truk', and 5 exclusive new units – the legendary USS Iowa battleship, P-38 Lightning (Allied) and Gekko (Japanese) fighters, the IJN Shimakaze Destroyer as well as a totally new unit type - the Japanese mini-sub. The huge new multiplayer map will see one of the most wanted match-ups in naval history as legendary heavyweight battleships Iowa and Yamato meet in battle for the very first time!

Name: Jetpac Refuelled
Availability: All Xbox Live regions
Dash Details: Purchase the full version of Rare's Jetpac Refuelled to access a wide spectrum of game features. Open up a vast array of levels, engage in battle over Xbox Live, post to the Leaderboards and play for new Achievements. Runs at 60hz in full-screen high definition. The original 1983 classic is also included. Provides at least 500% of your recommended daily intake of laser-based alien extinction.
Size: 21.1 MB (approx.)

New XBOX Partners announced:

Some of the television shows and feature films that will be coming to Xbox LIVE include:
  • A&E Network. “Dog the Bounty Hunter,” “King of Cars,” “Gene Simmons Family Jewels,” “Driving Force” and “Criss Angel Mindfreak”
  • ADV Films. Top offerings from the No. 1 producer-distributor of Japanese animation (“anime”) outside Japan
  • National Geographic. The television series “Is It Real?” and “Taboo” as well as programs such as “21 Days to Baghdad” and “Air Force One”
  • TotalVid.com. A broad action-sports offering including extreme skiing and snowboarding, skateboarding, motocross, surfing and mountain biking
[/QUOTE]

ooo adv and totalvid. live is getting so much better now.

[quote name='integralsmatic']ooo adv and totalvid. live is getting so much better now.[/quote]

Oh fuck, I posted it and didnt even notice it was an Anime network. That's going to be pretty sweet.

Bullet Witch content is up as well.

Three concept missions for 20 points a piece and White Witch costume (Free).

I'm going off memory, but the concept missions are named:

Dynamite Beauty
Clad in Streaming Black - Great Magic Unlocked
Clad in Streaming Black - Extra Edition

The Dynamite Beauty Concept Mission has alot of explosive barrels. That was as far as I got.

The White Witch costume is basically her regular outfit sans the long dress part.

The GTA IV trailer is up as well.

Name: Grand Theft Auto IV HD Trailer

Price: Free

Availability: Available in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States

Dash Details: The hugely anticipated, new installment in the ground-breaking Grand Theft Auto series is set to arrive in October 2007. Watch the first HD trailer now. Grand Theft Auto IV is now finally on the horizon.
Size: 51.7 MB (approx.)

[quote name='doubledown']Anyone know what the MLB themes look like?[/QUOTE]

ooh time to check that out. opening night and the mets game is on. i think its time to buy a new theme.

From Major Nelson:

Demo: Armored Core 4
Name: Armored Core 4 Trial Version
Availability: Canada, Mexico and United States
Dash Details: The playable demo features 3 exciting single player missions from the full version of the game.
Size: 791.2 MB (approx.)

Bullet Witch: In game content
Name: Mummy Costume
Availability: Not available in Asia
Dash Details:My body is covered in bandages...but I'll keep fighting on despite my wounds!

Name: Caterpillar City
Price: 20 Points
Dash Details:Run through the streets exterminating Worm Men as you go until you reach the goal area!

Name: Endless
Dash Details: Defeat the endless stream of Geists by destroying their source!

Name: City of Screams Extra Edition
Dash Details:A new version of the stage "City of Screams".

Name: City of Screams - Great spells unlocked
Dash Details:The restrictions on all great magic spells have been unlocked

Dark Sector looked good...although the character model seems to have the same animations. Looks interesting though.

Army of Two looks fun for a multiplayer game....it is online co-op, right?

So, anyone buy a MLB Theme yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back