Mariah Carey hotness Appreciation thread

whiteboy

CAGiversary!
i need the new Mariah Carey CD (its for mothers day but i know i'll still get crap from you guys) Any deals on the cheap. Also the name of the CD would be nice. I think its called Mimi or something to do with that from what ive heard on the radio.Thx.

Have you seen her in the new FHM? Shes hot. And the cd is called the emancipation of mimi. And you get the best prices on CD's the first week they are out.

[quote name='DT778']Have you seen her in the new FHM? Shes hot. [/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. Supposedly she's the innocent and shy type, which is even hotter.

[quote name='DT778']Dude, you froggled it. I did that too but I think it would be cheaper in store.

Here is the direct link at buy.com
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=63957294&SearchEngine=Froogle&SearchTerm=63957294&Type=PE&Category=Music&dcaid=17379[/QUOTE]
Ah, yes I did. Stupid html and what not. Amazon showed the release as 4/12, which was 2 weeks ago. Most of the sales are just for the first week. I checked BB.com and CC.com and they both had it for higher prices than buy.com, Wal-Mart and Amazon. Both BB and CC's site match their B&M stores pretty well, so I don't think they'd be any cheaper in-store. Plus, I couldn't find anything at Target.

But yeah, that's all that popped up on Froogle. Hope it helps you out, OP.

[quote name='magilacudy']Oh yeah. Supposedly she's the innocent and shy type, which is even hotter.[/QUOTE]
:drool:
I remember she first came out she was innocent and shy. Then just BANG! Skimpy outfits and super cleavage. Did she get a boob job? Or was I just too young to notice the mammories.

[quote name='THe VGM']They can make anyone look good by airbrushing pictures.....[/QUOTE]
Still, Mariah is hot. Airbrushing just makes her hotter.

[quote name='magilacudy']Oh yeah. Supposedly she's the innocent and shy type, which is even hotter.[/QUOTE]

A HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.

Really, she's the sleeps her way to the top, then go crazy when America gets bored with her because she's over 30 type.

BUt yeah, I'd still hit it. She's hot.

He new song is pretty catchy. I just wish Jermaine Dupri would have been silent on it (his voice is irritating). Also that dude that goes " Here we go now! What?" ruined it. Just let Mariah sing. Whether people like her or not she can definitely sing and probably has the best voice in popular music. She doesn't need P Diddy wannabes talking through her songs.

hot damn that girl is hot!!! Her past is a bit fuzzy & shady, sleeping with old guys and making a horrible movie but man I wouldn'tmind a night with her.

I use to have a crush on her as a kid and kind of grew out of it. I had all her old cd's and may pick up her new. I'd say one of the best songs she made was with Bone Thugs n Harmony.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I use to have a crush on her as a kid and kind of grew out of it. I had all her old cd's and may pick up her new. I'd say one of the best songs she made was with Bone Thugs n Harmony.[/QUOTE]
that song, "breakdown" i think, was very good.

new cd is called
the emancipation of mimi

mimi is what her friends and family call her
and the song we belong together is the best song on the cd
track 2 i think
rest of the cd is ok

and she has big teets A+

She looks good, but she is a little crazy. On iTunes, they have artist / celebrity playlists to allow people to see what types of music the artist / celebrity is listening to, why, and what they think about it.

Mariah gets a shot to put together a playlist and unlike 99% of the others, she puts *her own songs* on the list. I thought that was hilarious, talk about taking every opportunity to pimp something.

Here's a couple.

1big6px.jpg

2big7bm.jpg

[quote name='DT778']She's on Leno right now (westcoast). Spicy[/QUOTE]

Watching it, very nice stuff. Been a fan of hers since Daydream and I really like her new cd.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Yikes, she looked extra chubby on Leno. Like she put on 20 lbs and aged by 8 years since the photoshoot.[/QUOTE]

Well, just about every magazine airbrushes to some extent in this day and age. Playboy does it as if they are painting a house most of the time. That is why I prefer Maxim and Stuff. Their photography is better (even without nudity) and they don't use much airbrushing.

[quote name='cheapass Gundam']Yikes, she looked extra chubby on Leno. Like she put on 20 lbs and aged by 8 years since the photoshoot.[/QUOTE]

It's not like the network can airbrush and photoshop a same-day tv talk show. That's what the hair and make-up people are for. Besides, her personal trainer should have kicked her butt into shape weeks ahead of any personal appearances, so there's really no excuse for her looking less than perfect. (Multi-million dollar album contracts can buy a lot of plastic surgery too.)

bread's done
Back