Mario dance Dance

Tempting but I wonder how accurate their inventory system is, I wanted to see how many were in stock (since if they only had 1 or 2 more left I would have ordered one) but it let me add 20 to my cart (probably could have gone higher but I didn't feel like clicking any more). No way they have 20 copies in stock so I wonder if it's in stock at all.

Something defiently doesn't seem right then if they claim to have that in stock (not to mention they got the name wrong, Disney's Rave is the Japanese version)
And they claim to have the original DDR for PS1 as well

Usually these rental companies do have some gems..I remember I used to rent imports from RedOctane and when they were adding next gen stuff, they offered me a disc I had on rental as a "special purchase"

I sent it back because I didn't think the price was worth a disc/manual only copy.

However, I have heard of a guy who had an empty game case, rented a Suikoden II, filled is case, and paid the $49.99 for the lost item..

It's "legitimate" but I still think it smells of fraud, I like making money but would never go that low

On topic: do these DDR games come in box or just loose pad and game?

They are supposed to come with an outer box (Mario Mix and the other bundles, the rest are game only) but I would guess they will not ship with the outer box if they ship at all.

More searching shows Final Fantasy 7 for PS1 for $13.49, MGS Twin Snakes for $17.99, MGS 2 Substance for PS2 for $22.49, no way they have all those in stock

[quote name='YoshiFan1']They are supposed to come with an outer box (Mario Mix and the other bundles, the rest are game only) but I would guess they will not ship with the outer box if they ship at all.

More searching shows Final Fantasy 7 for PS1 for $13.49, MGS Twin Snakes for $17.99, MGS 2 Substance for PS2 for $22.49, no way they have all those in stock[/QUOTE]

Suikoden 2 for $39.99, Suikoden 1 for the same price..and yes, FF7....

Have we cags struck it rich?

I WANT to order but I'm so afraid of getting charged for nothing or having to pay $40 for a disc only game.

lol i order mario ddr and final fantasy VII.... if worse case if its cancel we can say we are really dissapointed and we would like some sort of gratitude like 6 free months of rentals.... lol

I would take the chance but don't feel like dealing with the we don't have any of this in stock and possibly getting charged for stuff and not getting it and having to dispute with my credit card company.

If it was just Mario Mix in stock, ok I can somewhat understand that but listing all these rare games in stock is just too sketchy.

Order Number: Date of Order:1/16/2007
Qty Title Price Ext.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Final Fantasy VII $14.99 $14.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discount: $1.50
Shipping: $4.50
Grand Total: $17.99

In for one....pray to God..

seriously if this website has all of the games that they claim they have talk about hitting it rich or in our case poor.

persona
persona 2
legend of mana
dragon warrior VII
valkrie profile
einhander

does anyone know about if its game only or will they also be giving the case with instruction manuals?

[quote name='dgarlet']seriously if this website has all of the games that they claim they have talk about hitting it rich or in our case poor.

persona
persona 2
legend of mana
dragon warrior VII
valkrie profile
einhander

does anyone know about if its game only or will they also be giving the case with instruction manuals?[/QUOTE]

well..when i said hitting it rich, i was guessing many of us who already got these games for cheap would resell on ebay or trade here.

as for my final fantasy 7, all I really want is a case for my non GH disc only copy.

some of the screenshots of the games that I am looking at (like DDR: Disney and Castlevania: SotN) are japanese.....better look out.

I really doubt you guys have found much of anything here. Gameznflix hasn't been around long enough to have a lot of those older Playstation games. I'm a member and they don't even have a lot of those to rent. (You'd have to add them to your queue to see that.)

You've got to remember that a lot of these companies just use big databases like Muse where there are a lot of products that are just placeholders that will never be filled.

Good luck guys, but I don't expect there to be too much success in buying rare games from Gameznflix.

Why not take a run for Valkyrie Profile, eh? If they charge me and never ship, I have fraud protection. Worth the risk, I would imagine.

They claim to have CT Special Forces 2 for the PS1, which I believe is a european only release.

Whats that they say about something that sounds too good to be true?

FYI, I placed an order for DDR Mario and Mario Party 4 about 30 minutes ago. Immediately afterward my order appeared in the "purchase history". When I go back now and check my "purchase history", there is nothing in it. There is absolutely no sign of any orders at all. The only thing I see is in the "payment history" where it says I paid $1, but this was suppose to be a trial subscription for free. Now I have to find out what the deal is with this $1 payment. I'll also inquire about what happened to my order.

Did anyone order anything that still shows up in their purchase history?

So anybody get a confirmation email? Because I didn't, but my credit card got charged. And I can't find any email adress or phone number to contact...

[quote name='tnote827']So anybody get a confirmation email? Because I didn't, but my credit card got charged. And I can't find any email adress or phone number to contact...[/quote]

With the way CC security works these days id keep positive.

I was just charged as well so we'll see what happens

I tried to get a refund and they responded within a day or so. They didn't give me the refund but they did say the game ships new and factory sealed. I'll probably contact them again to ask if the item is in stock and when I can expect the item to be shipped. They could be waiting for Nintendo to ship them more, and I'm pretty sure nintendo isn't making this game anymore. Then they'd try and tie our money up forever.

Question:

Please cancel this order. I never received a receipt or anyway to track this item. It's not clear if the game is used or new, or if the game comes in box with the accompanied accessory. I don't want it anymore, I only want my money refunded. Please email me to confirm that I've been given a refund. Thank you.

Your order number is xxxxx
Order Number: xxxxx Date of Order:1/17/2007
Qty Title Price Ext.
1 Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix $49.99 $49.99
Discount: $5.00
Shipping: $4.50
Grand Total:
$49.49
Shipping Information
xxxx

Solution:
When you purchase a title from us, you receive it brand new, unopened with the case and instructions. It is as if you bought it directly from a store.
Please let me know if you would still like to cancel your order.
Thank you,
GameZnFlix Support

Katamri Damacy = $19.99
We Love Katamri = $29.99

No way these are all in stock. I found a customer service number:
1-888-542-6817
They aren't open on the weekend though, so no luck verifying.

Yea so far its showing on my card as a pending transaction on final fantasy and mario mix.. hmmm if this is a no go imma buycott toysrus and this gameznflix...

here's what I got after asking them where my order is:

"I currently do show that you have placed an order. The reference number for the order is xxxxxxxxxx. ONce the title does ship out to you then you will be notified that it has been sent out to you. Thank you gameznflix support."

[--- UPDATED: 1/24/2007 1:00:48 PM BY AGENT: CSindia ---]

They don't actually have those games. I tried ordering Tales of Destiy 2 for 27.99 in September, the charge sat on my Credit Card for 2 months, while the order was "In Process." They never contacted me about the order status at all. I had to e-mail them (only way you can contact them), and ask for a refund. Which they did give me. But don't waste your time and tie up your funds trying to get those games, because they don't have 'em.

[quote name='opportunity777']Are you all sure that this is for the GameCube and is simply not some TV hook up thing like Disney Mix?[/quote]

There is no such thing as a plug-and-play Mario Mix.

bread's done
Back