Mario DDR has been discontinued?

[quote name='dwsscs']????[/QUOTE]
What? It's not in stores at the moment. It was a question wondering if the shipments had come in yet. Have some sort of comprehension problem?

[quote name='Quigoni']That's what that article states: 2,000.[/QUOTE]
Oops, unclear on my part. I meant phone number. :)

It never ceases to amaze me which games become hard to find $100+ titles.

I had zero interest in adding this game to my collection until I read this thread. The collector in me won't let it go.

wow, pretty crazy. here's a kick myself in the arse story....

so i picked up 4 mario ddr's along with 2 other titles at the last TRU B2G1F sale. do the math, it's $33.33 each, not bad right? figuring there's a 30 day return/exchange policy on unopened items, i take 1 mario ddr back and exchanged it for.........(hold....hold)....True Crime:NYC! whhaaaa! (bug ridden pos!) on the upside, i still have 1 completely sealed. (2 were opened to play with the honey)

karma.....

[quote name='daroga']What? It's not in stores at the moment. It was a question wondering if the shipments had come in yet. Have some sort of comprehension problem?[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude, I was just curious about the same thing. I was hoping to bump the forum with your question , so it was just a misunderstanding. I know its not in stores now, I happen to have one and was debating on selling it. I got it at the TRU buy 2 get 1 free sale before xmas. I haven't opened it yet and the high price is tempting me to sell.

[quote name='dwsscs']Sorry dude, I was just curious about the same thing. I was hoping to bump the forum with your question , so it was just a misunderstanding. I know its not in stores now, I happen to have one and was debating on selling it. I got it at the TRU buy 2 get 1 free sale before xmas. I haven't opened it yet and the high price is tempting me to sell.[/QUOTE]
Ah, sorry about that. I was in a really, really fowl mood when I wrote that. Please accept my apologies.

Would you maybe want to help a CAG out and sell it for MSRP? ;)

my target had one last night. I'm not even remotely interested in DDR's, so i didn't give it a second look. Maybe this is a sign that they are trickling back?

[quote name='munch']my target had one last night. I'm not even remotely interested in DDR's, so i didn't give it a second look. Maybe this is a sign that they are trickling back?[/QUOTE]
Gosh, here's hoping. Maybe I'll call around to a few stores this week to see if anyone's gotten them in stock. Any chance you'd want to pick that one up and sell it for cost+shipping+a bit for your effort? :)

[quote name='daroga']Gosh, here's hoping. Maybe I'll call around to a few stores this week to see if anyone's gotten them in stock. Any chance you'd want to pick that one up and sell it for cost+shipping+a bit for your effort? :)[/QUOTE]

If I wasn't in a rush to go home to watch the super bowl I would. I have to drive back to starkville, ms, so I don't have time today. I'll talk to my fiancee and see if she'll pick it up. Hopefully she will.

[quote name='sterlingice']N-sider had a story about this yesterday. Also, if you've been bugging Nintendo about this game, you might be in for a treat :)

http://www.n-sider.com/newsview.php?type=story&storyid=1720

SI[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up! I emailed Nintendo about it, they told me to call, and I got one preordered. Should have it the end of the month (it won't be in stores till April). They gave me free shipping as well!

[quote name='ThisConversationIsOver']please tell me the number you called!
i have been wanting that game and even tho i have the money i wont give into scalpers!

thank you[/QUOTE]
e-mail Nintendo through their website. They'll get you the hookup! :)

Someone should ask the seller a question and mention that Nintendo is releasing it again in March/April and it was only sold out because of unexpected demand during the holidays.

If it showed up on his auction for others to see, that would be pretty funny.

And it just arrived... but now I've got 1 hour of class, 4 of work, lots of homework and 2 hours of 24 to watch tonight. Might be DDRing at 2AM tonight ;)

[quote name='daroga']And it just arrived... but now I've got 1 hour of class, 4 of work, lots of homework and 2 hours of 24 to watch tonight. Might be DDRing at 2AM tonight ;)[/QUOTE]
Oh, crap... totally OT, but thanks for reminding me about the early 24 :p

[quote name='botticus']Oh, crap... totally OT, but thanks for reminding me about the early 24 :p[/QUOTE]
hehe, no prob :)

Ok so I just got my copy from Nintendo. And after about....4-5 hours of playing? I've unlocked everything there is to unlock...including the super hard songs.

Is that it?

[quote name='tianlian']Ok so I just got my copy from Nintendo. And after about....4-5 hours of playing? I've unlocked everything there is to unlock...including the super hard songs.

Is that it?[/quote]

Yep. It's a very short and easy game. I haven't touched mine since the week after I got it. (Luckily, I won a DDR EB contest and got it for free.)

bread's done
Back