Mario Kart 8 Newegg preorder with $5 gift card

I still have it preordered through Amazon *before* tax kicked in for my state. The $5 really doesn't make up for it, since NewEgg taxes here, too.

Just noticed you can't even order it through Amazon right now; it's "Unavailable" and you can signup to be notified.

Almost wish Target/somebody would do a BOG% deal when it's out to get this and Donky Kong together.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have it preordered through Amazon *before* tax kicked in for my state. The $5 really doesn't make up for it, since NewEgg taxes here, too.
Amazon is going to charge you sales tax, they charge when the item ships. Unless maybe you paid for it in advance with credit / promos.

I haven't preordered from Newegg since they stopped the $12 off $60 or $10 off $40 preorders.

Amazon is going to charge you sales tax, they charge when the item ships. Unless maybe you paid for it in advance with credit / promos.
Holy crud! You're right! (I checked some other boards, too.) I "paid" w/ a CC, so yea, they're going to nail me w/ tax. :(

Hurumph! :(

Can we expect better deals or preorder deals for this game from Newegg, or do you guys think this is the best we will get?

bread's done
Back