Mario Kart Wii - Gen. Discussion & Info

Good races to you as well ProfWho. I can do okay with the kart. But with the motorcycle im terrible. Kinda strange though, I was getting sleepy near the end but yet I did better than at the beginning. Hope to race with you again soon.

I might be up for some races today if anyone's interested. I have a Madden league game to play on my Xbox, but that's not set to happen for another 7 hours or so.

I played this online at my cousin's house and the online play was horrible. The graphics took a HUGE hit when playing online and I was disconnected on the second lap. I was playing Rainbow Road if that makes a difference. Is the game always like that or did I get a bad connection?

[quote name='ananag112']I played this online at my cousin's house and the online play was horrible. The graphics took a HUGE hit when playing online and I was disconnected on the second lap. I was playing Rainbow Road if that makes a difference. Is the game always like that or did I get a bad connection?[/QUOTE]

Granted I haven't played online in quite awhile, but I never had any issues at all with playing online when I did. Everything was the same as if I was playing it offline.

[quote name='ananag112']I played this online at my cousin's house and the online play was horrible. The graphics took a HUGE hit when playing online and I was disconnected on the second lap. I was playing Rainbow Road if that makes a difference. Is the game always like that or did I get a bad connection?[/QUOTE]

I have played online a lot and I have never had any issues. My guess is that you had a bad connection.

Yeah a bad connection. I've been disconnected a couple times when I've been playing. Not a big deal cause my internet has it moments, even when your browsing page will say page cannot be found but you can refresh the page and its there.

Necro BUMP!

Started playing this again, and I'm really enjoying it.

I've yet to unlock everything, but it's mostly super heavy weights I'm missing and I don't use them anyway.

I'd say the least picked courses are Shy Guy Beach and Toad's Factory, while everybody seems to like Rainbow Road and the Mushroom track.

I agree with the above poster in that the weapons get out of control, but that's part of the fun of this game. Some of the straight away courses like Mario & Luigi raceway and moo moo Meadows are pretty much all luck with items.

Even though this game is 2 years old, it's still easy to find games most of the time.

I'm looking for people to play against and make friends with. PM me if you want to race against me, I've raced with Got_Wii, and we're at 1 series each (He won the first series by points alone, I won the second cause I won the last race and we were tied in points.).

[quote name='StealthHawk']I'm looking for people to play against and make friends with. PM me if you want to race against me, I've raced with Got_Wii, and we're at 1 series each (He won the first series by points alone, I won the second cause I won the last race and we were tied in points.).[/QUOTE]

I'll race against you sometime. I haven't played the game in quite a while probably a year at least , but I'd wouldn't mind playing again. Just got to find my game ID.

[quote name='StarKnightX']I'll race against you sometime. I haven't played the game in quite a while probably a year at least , but I'd wouldn't mind playing again. Just got to find my game ID.[/QUOTE]

Great! Just PM me when you find it.:)

I'll be on my Wii for the next 45 minutes or so. I've got a movie uploading at YouTube, so if I go play, it'll upload faster.

bread's done
Back